Justin Bieber. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda mean that some of you guys are bashing him because he looks young. o:

Sure he sounds young, but gosh it's not that bad. I still think his songs are good and cute. :)

Again. Just me. Alot of people don't agree with me. xD

My entire family hates justin bieber. Basiclly he is just annoying. I was at a concert and i thought i was save from him screaming his words in the mic but no...He basiclly popped out and began shoutin in the mic and fangirls who are like 10 or 9 screaming there heads off. * comment removed - breaking site rules *

Last edited by a moderator:
My entire family hates justin bieber. Basiclly he is just annoying. I was at a concert and i thought i was save from him screaming his words in the mic but no...He basiclly popped out and began shoutin in the mic and fangirls who are like 10 or 9 screaming there heads off. * comment removed - breaking site rules *
You know, you can express your dislike for him in a respectful way.

What if I said all the fans of your favourite singer can go burn themselves? How would you react?

* comment removed - breaking site rules *
Seriously? You want all of Justin Bieber's fans to * comment removed - breaking site rules *That's pretty low. I understand you don't like him, but that doesn't mean that no one else can.

I know girls with lower singing voices than Justin Bieber, its kinda sad, but then again, some guys are late bloomers

I know girls with lower singing voices than Justin Bieber, its kinda sad, but then again, some guys are late bloomers
guys don't 'bloom' XD

He was on Ellen a couple of weeks ago.. I love the One Less Lonely Girl in french. I'm listening to it now. ;p however he does say shawty a lot

I have a really funny story...

My friend was on youtube, and searched Selena Gomez, clicked something, then minimised it, but then she heard it and thought "Selena Gomez sounds different..." then she maximized it then realized it was Justin Bieber singing One less Lonely Girl xD

I think it's really annoying how people bash him about not hitting puberty yet..

You guys weren't born already in puberty. People grow at different times. -.-'

And I also find it really funny how people now are all OMGLYKEJUSTINBEIBER! (yes, they don't spell his name right), when when I was going around all "Have you heard Justin Bieber? You haven't? You have to! He's amazing!" they didn't listen. Blast you, media. I bet you as soon as some other young handsome boy steps in, it'll be all "Justin who?". ;D

Here's my thing about him: His music (to me) seems very shallow. And, honestly, he is NOT a music legend. He's not been around that long in the music industry, and I find it hard to place Justin Bieber up there with members of the rock n roll Hall of Fame, and other musicians who are internationally and nationally regarded as true music legends, with long running popularity and careers that last for decades. I'm not saying his music isn't fun to listen to, it has a good beat, but the jump from teen singer to MUSIC LEGEND seems exaggerated to me. Honestly, his career hasn't been that long, nor has his music pushed new boundaries. It's almost like having the boy bands/ boy teens of my youth back again. (Backstreet boys, NSYNC, Aaron Carter, 98 Degrees)

I like music that will speak to me, that will challenge what I think and how I live my life. I want music to make me think, as well as to make me feel. In my opinion, mainstream music (Bieber included) doesn't cut it for me. I look back at music with messages, for example John Lennon, and it's challenging us to see things a different way. Sure, mainstream music can sound pretty, but that's only a part of what music really is.

Also, his fan base seems to get on my nerves. Many fans go absolutely nuts over him, which makes the fans who don't look as bad as them. And I don't like being told that because I'm not a fan of him, I'm a hateful person, that I'm wrong.

In my opinion Justin Bieber stinks. His music is weird, he's only been around for at least 2,3,4 years and is already a big star just because of 7,8,9,10 and even 15. I know its werid. I don't get on t him about the puberty thing but if your a Bieber fan in my opinion stay away from his music. It will just ruin your life because one day a new kid will become the next Justin Bieber and you will realized you just wasted your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back