Kajah995's Awesome Log of Amazingness (Take 5; Part 2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! Sorry, but this isn't going to be a log. I didn't log over the weekends because my computer is slow and awful, and not conducive at all to logging.

However, the bad news is, I need a bit of a break from logging. I'm having a lot of very bad psychological problems that are all coming to light at once. If all goes well I should be back in a week. Maybe less is tomorrow's intensive therapy goes well.

I've put my tamagotchis on pause by removing their batteries. They won't be running, so don't worry. You all aren't going to miss anything. I'll let you know when I'm ready to log.

Albeit a bit late, I hope you all had an amazing Halloween. Be safe <3

-Eppie

Literally, every single pic in this log had me go "awww..." MIX tamas are soooo cute I can't wait to get my own one! good luck with your further logging! I, who can't keep up a log longer than 5 pages, am admiring your logging skills!

Thank you to both Hapihapitchi and Rukitchi for the compliments and well wishes.

So it turns out psychological problems take a bit more than a week to blow over. More like three. O O P S.

But HOORAY! I'm ready to start logging again. I'll be starting my tamagotchis back up no later than Wednesday, and I should have a log out by then if all goes to plan.

I hope no never have this long of a gap in logging again. I just had (and still really have) a TON of problems to work out.

But me, Tadhg, Aillil, And Cynwrig will be back soon! Just you wait! We'll be back and more picturesque than ever!

Thank you for everything <3

~Kajah, Cynwrig, Tadhg, and Aillil~

Welp. I have a lot of depressing news.

If you've been looking at the timeline you've seen this already...

But all three of my Tamagotchis have died.

I admit I may have overestimated my mental capabilities. I took a break longer than expected but still wasn't honestly feeling up to it. I still kinda feel like I owe my regular viewers, whomever they may be, an update. So unfortunately I got to start fresh, but at the cost of Aillil, Cynwrig, and Tadhg. I'm taking this blow more personally than I have other Tamagotchi deaths because of the circumstances. I wanted this log to have as few deaths as possible. Those happened in my old logs and were the hallmark of my log ending. I didn't want that to happen. I got careless and overestimated how capable I was. I won't forget those three.

IN MEMORIAM:

Tadhg: v6. Died of Neglect

Aillil: Friends Dream Town. Died of Neglect

Cynwrig: M!X. Died of Neglect.

:wub: :( :wub: :( :wub: :( :wub: :( :wub:

Gone but not forgotten. <3

I decided to deactivate my v6 and Friends Dream Town. Running my v6 got frustrating as the buttons are very unresponsive. My Friends Dream Town just became a bit boring after a while.

But now it's time to put all of that behind me and introduce my m!x

Saoirse: Is it my cue yet?

Me: Yes. come on out. Everyone, this is Saoirse.

Saoirse: Hello everyone, I'm a Momotchi on the m!x.

Me: Tell everyone your growth pattern.

Saoirse: Well, I began as Tamapotchi, then Nanahotchi, then Waamuwaamutchi, then Momotchi after a few days of regretful neglect.

Me: It was controlled and on purpose.

Saoirse: I know. Anyway, we went to Gozaru Village to turn me purple.

Me: Well, you ended up looking pretty gray if you ask me.

Saoirse: Yes, true. I did get to meet a Gozarutchi there though. He was an interesting character to say the least.

Me: Oh? Did he catch your eye?

Saoirse: Yes. I thought he looked like a good subject.

Me: ...subject?

Saoirse: Yes. Subject. A subject of analysis.

Me: Uh... okay... Well, we're gonna... go, I think.

Saoirse: Yes. Predictable. I'm going to read a book.

Me: Which book?

Saoirse: Mechanics: Third Edition by Professor Landau and Professor Lifshitz.

Me: Wait that's that physics textbook I bought like a year ago.

Saoirse: Quite so.

Me: Why are you even reading that?

Saoirse: It interests me.

Me: Okay, okay, well we're going to go. Better now before things get crazy and physics-y.

Saoirse: Goodbye everyone.

Me: Bye guys!

I hope this run goes better. And I hope my mind is better equipped for it this time.

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Name: Saoirse

Stage Name: Momotchi

Breed Name: Momotchi

Generation: 1

Parents' Breeds: N/A

# Of Characters Bred: 0/27

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution.

Future Occurrences: Marriage, M!xing

~Kajah and Saoirse~

Last edited by a moderator:
TWO WEEKS

Jeez, guys, I'm sorry for not updating. Finals week, research papers, school has been ROUGH.

Let me break down my schedule for you:

I'm able to log on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays primarily. Those are the days I'm at a house with a working computer. I have a computer at my other house but it's slow and Tamatalk is unwieldy. For now that's generally my schedule. However recently circumstances haven't been log friendly. Today I had a spare moment, and I'll definitely try to log tomorrow on my birthday, but still things are gonna be a bit weird until the end of next week. Thenm my logging schedule should take form.

I still have Saoirse, however tomorrow I'm going to try and start up not one but TWO new Tamagothchis. You'll see what they are when they arrive :p

Saoirse: Is it time to come out yet?

Me: Yes. Come on!

Saoirse: I look stupid in this scarf.

Me: No you don't!

Saoirse: Yes, I do. And this color is silly.

Me: Nonsense! White looks fabulous on you. And that scarf compliments you.

Saoirse: Well...

Me: You asked for my best opinion for color and fashion and I provided. You're free to change at any time.

Saoirse: No, that's okay. I've no fashion sense at all. It doesn't matter.

Me: I even snapped a candid photo for the audience while you weren't looking :p

Saoirse: WAIT N-

20161204_131157_zpsfawkpjqe.jpg

Saoirse: -OOO oh you did it anyway. Thanks.

Me: Hee hee. Sorry Saoirse! Hey, I'm at least showing off your new custom made faceplate. I worked hours on getting it in your shell that it deserves attention.

Saoirse: Fine. Very well.

Me: By the way, audience, should you get the reference, GOOD ON YOU!

20161206_011545_zpsfl81ty7p.jpg

Saoirse: The reference is to Shu-

Me: NOOO! They've gotta get it on their own.

Saoirse: At what reward.

Me: Well.. uh... pride?

Saoirse: Seems relatively worthless.

Me: Well... not sentimentally.

Saoirse: Speaking of sentiment, shouldn't I breed soon?

Me: ...What?

Saoirse: Well, the point of this version is to breed to make new unique characters. Would it not be advantageous to breed me and continue.

Me: Well... yes, I suppose. but you haven't had enough screen time yet. You need at least a few posts featuring you before I marry you off.

Saoirse: Fair enough. But won't ONE character get boring soon?

Me: Yes, that's why I'm bringing in two more tomorrow.

Saoirse: Who?

Me: That's a mystery for tomorrow.

Saoirse: Alright. I'm going to go off and study for a bit.

Me: Alright. Have fun.

*Saoirse walks off*

Me: That girl is buried in her books. I hope that Gozarutchi makes her feel... some sort of emotion soon.

Do we see a potential romance budding? Well, with Saoirse it's bound to be collaborative studying, but nonetheless! Tune in next time! Au revoir!

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Name: Saoirse

Stage Name: Momotchi

Breed Name: Momotchi

# Of Characters Bred: 1/27

So, unfortunately, I've got some bad news. With finals week having descended upon me we experiences another death in Saoirse. I don't know why she left because half an hour prior I filled her hungry and happy meters. I guess I waited too long. Maybe I'll never know the reason.

Also, I've got some bad news on the part of my Tamagotchis I was going to start on my birthday (the 15th). Turns out NEITHER of the Tamagotchis I'm going to log actually started on my birthday. One, my white iDL, I only started up tonight on the 20th because of the aforementioned finals, but the other experienced something... strange.

On the 15th I started up my Coffret Set P's and raised the Tamagotchi to adulthood. Unfortunately, today, that Tamagotchi just reset itself. It deleted all my items (which I was angry about) but kept one thing, a diary entry from the Tamagotchi that got reset. so clearly not everything was erased, just the IMPORTANT things. I was furious, but had to accept it.

So, let's meet the new characters.

We have Diarmuid on the m!x. His growth cycle was: Tamabotchi -> Puchitamatchi -> Tororitchi-> Kuchipatchi. I then colored him blue. He was born on the 15, a few hours after I found Saoirse dead.

And on the iDL we have Padraig. He was born as Nittobotchi and grew up into Furotsupantchi.

Me: All the death in this household is so hard to deal with. Aillil, Tadgh, Cynwring, and Saoirse. I don't know what to do...

Diarmuid: It's okay-tchi. Finals week is over tomorrow-tchi! You'll have time for us then, right-tchi?

Me: Yes... I suppose.

Diarmuid: You'll be able to log then-tchi! Maybe you won't have to keep us for more than 10 days-tchi!

Me: That was a big problem... You guys would stay too long then...

Diarmuid: Eppie-tchi. Don't think about it too much-tchi. You need to sleep.

Me: Yeah. I guess you're right...

I do need to sleep, but tomorrow there should be a decent log. my iDL should be a teenager.

FINALS ARE DRAINING!!!

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Name: Diarmuid

Stage Name: Kuchipatchi

Breed Name: Kuchipatchi

WHITE TAMAGOTCHI iDL

Name: Padraig

Character: Furotsupantchi

Weight: 5lbs

Happy Symbols: 0/4

Total Characters Pieces Finished: 0/28

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution

Future Occurrences: Teen Evolution

SMALL EDIT TO YESTERDAY'S POST:

My Coffret Set P's is really glitching. I'm taking care of it but it will involve a complete reset. Coilm Beta never happened, trust me.

Diarmuid: WAKE UP-TCHI! WAKE UP-TCHI!

Padraig: EPPIEEEE! WAKE UP!!!!

Me: *snooore*

Diarmuid: ...Padraig-tchi, hit her-tchi.

*Padraig slaps me*

Me: WHA???

Diarmuid: Eppie-tchi! Guess what-tchi??

Me: Huh? Whuzzat?

Padraig: It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Me: It's 5 in the morning.

Diarmuid: Yeah-tchi, five in the morning ON CHRISTMAS-TCHI!

Me: Guys, please. My head. Don't yell.

Padraig: Sorry. But Merry Christmas Eppie!

Diarmuid: Merry Christmas-tchi!

Me: Merry Christmas to you two too. Now, go to sleep! We can celebrate later.

Diarmuid & Padraig: Okay-tchi...

*The Tamagotchis go to their room*

Padraig: Diarmuid, I just can't sleep.

Diarmuid: I know-tchi... I can't wait for presents and celebration-tchi!

Padraig: Me neither!!!

Diarmuid: We're going to regret staying up this late tomorrow-tchi, aren't we-tchi?

Padraig: Almost definitely.

Diarmuid: Welp, can't wait-tchi!

Padraig: Now that I think about it... I AM kinda tired...

Diarmuid: Wimp-tchi.

Padraig: Whatever you say, dude. I think I'm gonna hit the hay before too long. Merry Christmas.

Diarmuid: Merry Christmas to you too-tchi.

Well that was short and sweet. A more fleshed out Christmas post will come later on Christmas!

Happy Holidays everyone! Sorry I'm not featuring more, but I only really celebrate Christmas :p . But whatever you're celebrating, have a blast!

As for my coffret Set P's, it looks like I'm not going to be logging it this time around. It's being a bit weird.

Also, to fill in the small gap from last post, Padraig evolved into Happabouyatchi then Spacytchi.

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

WHITE TAMAGOTCHI iDL

Character: Furotsupantchi

Weight: 99lbs

Happy Symbols: 1/4

Total Characters Pieces Finished: 0/28

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution

Future Occurrences: Marriage

Padraig: YEAH WOO!!!!

Me: AAAH, WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

Padraig: It's December 31st!

Me: Yeah... and?

Diarmuid: We stayed up past midnight! HAPPY 2017!!!

Me: Diarmuid... It's not 2017 yet.

Diarmuid: ...What?

Padraig: What do you mean? Past midnight and December 31...

Me: Guys, it TURNED December 31st. It isn't January yet.

Padraig: ...

Diarmuid: ...Padraig.

Padraig: ...Yes?

Diarmuid: YOU TOLD ME IT WAS TODAY

Padraig: I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T YELL AT ME

Diarmuid: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Me: CAN EVERYONE STOP YELLING IN MY HOUSE!

Diarmuid: ...

Me: Thank you. Now, tomorrow is when we need to stay up past midnight to ring in the new year. You two need to go to bed. The party is tomorrow!

Diarmuid: Oh yeah, our New Year's party.

Padraig: Who's coming, Eppie?

Me: Some old friends.

Diarmuid: Anyone from this log?

Me: ...No...

Padraig: What? Why not?

Diarmuid: Yeah, I've always wanted to meet the legendary Chéad who kickstarted it.

Me: I know. I want to see him again too but... I let someone in his family die. I let Tadhg, Saoirse, Aillil, and Cynwrig die. I can never forgive myself for that. And I don't think I can face them after that.

Padraig: ...Oh...

Diarmuid: Yeah... I understand. Sorry for asking.

Me: Oh, no no no. It's fine Diarmuid. When I say old friends I mean older. Old Tamagotchis from other logs and previous times in my life. Plus, some neighbors and assorted people were invited. Don't worry.

Diarmuid: ...Okay.

Me: Hey, guys, don't be sad. If you ring in the new year sad the whole year will be sad. Don't let that happen.

Diarmuid: Okay.

Padraig: I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Me: Yeah, you guys get some sleep. I'll see you early tomorrow to prep for the party.

Diarmuid: Okay, good night!

Padraig: Night!

Sorry for the lack of updates. This week has been on and off going out, so I had my tamagotchis paused for multiple days this week. Check the timeline HERE to see when and how that affected aging.

Okay, so I think tomorrow we're gonna introduce an element of ROMANCE to this situation. A New Years Kiss sort of scenario. I'm always scared to breed my Tamas while logging. I fear I haven't fleshed them out enough or had enough experiences with them or given them a chance, etc. etc. etc.

But tomorrow I'm going to introduce the romance. The post after may flesh that out more. We'll have to see.

Until then...

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

WHITE TAMAGOTCHI iDL

Character: Spacytchi

Happy Symbols: 4/4

Total Characters Pieces Finished: 1/28

Padraig: I can't believe there are so many people here...

Diarmuid: Ditto. Hey, what time is it?

Padraig: 11:55. We've got 5 minutes left before 2017.

Diarmuid: Awesome. Hey, there's Eppie over there.

Padraig: HEY, EPPIE!

Me: Wha? Oh, hey guys! Great party, huh? I'm gonna go talk to some of my old friends.

Tama: Yo, howdy!

Padraig: Whoah, who's he?

Me: This is Tama! He's a super old friend. In fact, my oldest tama-friend. First one I ran. Tamgotchi Mini.

Tama: Nice to meet'cha. I've been in almost all of her logs.

Me: All the ones that took off anyway.

Tama: Heh, yeah.

Me: Hey, why don't you kids run along. Find a girl to snog for new year's.

Padraig: Wait, what? Who would I even kiss? Diarmuid, do you hear th-

Padraig: Oh my god.

*A few feet to the left*

Diarmuid: So yeah, blue Kuchipatchi. I also dabble in space studies from time to time, hence the helmet

???: Hehe, you're so funny. What did you say your name was again?

Diarmuid: Diarmuid. And you?

???: I'm Elaine. Hey, you're pretty cute... Uh-oh... I think that Spacytchi is eyeing us.

Diarmuid: Huh? Oh, him. He's my sort-of brother, Padraig. Probably mad I skipped out on him to talk to you. Heh.

Elaine: Sort-of brother?

Diarmuid. Same household, different toy. I'm a m!x, he's an iDL.

Elaine: I'm a m!x too! Maybe we should hang out more.

Diarmuid: That sounds gre-HEY!

Elaine: Uh... I'll... I'll see you around!

*Padraid drags Diarmuid off*

Padraig: Dude! Why'd you run off to talk to some girl and leave me behind?

Diarmuid: Hey, Eppie told us too.

Padraig: Well... yeah, but still! Foul play man!

Diarmuid: Dude, it's no big deal. Just find yourself a girl. Midnight's in just a minute. You'll need one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a Memetchi lady friend to court for a kiss.

Everyone: TEN... NINE... EIGHT...

Padraig: *sigh*, oh well.

???: I think News Years kisses are overrated

Everyone: SIX... FIVE... FOUR...

*Padraig turns around and sees an Uwasatchi. He instantly blushes*

Everyone: THREE...

Padraig: Uh... hi...

Everyone: TWO...

???: Hi there. Name's Amber. You?

Everyone: ONE...

Padraig: I'm... Padraig.

Everyone: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*fireworks go off in the distance. Padraig can be seen kissing Elaine and Padraig is looking at Amber the Uwasatchi.*

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope your 2017 is less garbage than 2016. Also, we should start using the Holocene calendar. Have a great 12,017!

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

WHITE TAMAGOTCHI iDL

Character: Spacytchi

Weight: 19lbs

Happy Symbols: 4/4

Total Characters Pieces Finished: 1/28

I've got some sad news everyone. For the second time in a short timespan, one of my tamagotchis glitched and lost all of its progress. This time is was Padraig, on the iDL.

So I'm putting my iDL away. I can't handle any more death, even if it legitimately wasn't my fault. Don't worry though, Padraig will still get speaking lines. I have a plan for him.

In the meantime though, I have decided to actually run my Coffret Set P's and Regular blue P's. They're twins! (Hatched at the same time).

At about 5PM on January 9th, Maeve was born on the Coffret Set P's as a Pinkbotchi, and soon evolved into Terubotchi. At the same time, Maire was both on my P's as Pinkbotchi, but soon evolved into Petithanatchi.

Diarmuid has remained unchanged, but next log will be his marriage.

ALSO! I'm logging Maire and Maeve as part of a 3-month challenge of keeping a tamagotchi (two in my case) alive for three months. You can track my progress, and dozens of other people's progress, on the Tamagotchi Collectors Facebook page. The post is by Sally Beckingham.

Padraig: Uugh... I don't feel good.

Me: It's not healthy for you to be separated from your toy like that. I'm working as hard as I can to re-fit you into a more appropriate shell. Until then, it's not going to feel great.

Diarmuid: I feel bad for you, Padraig. Sorry.

Padraig: Hey, you heard Eppie. I'm gonna be okay. Don't let this stress you out now, you're getting ready to be married!

Diarmuid: Yeah, I guess. Still, sorry.

Padraig: It's fine. Speaking of, how's Elaine?

Diarmuid; Beautiful as always. She's feeling nervous but fine.

Me: You two are going to look amazing.

Maeve: Epp? What happen?

Me: Oh, Diarmuid is getting married soon. He's gonna have a kid, so you'll have a baby sibling!

Maire: Baby siblib?

Me: That's sibling, Maire.

Maire: Siglib?

Maeve: Gibling?

Me: ...you know what, I'm not gonna do this again.

Maire: Huh?

Maeve: Maire, come play

Maire: Okay!!!

Diarmuid: Kids. Aren't they just lovely?

Me: Yeah, can't wait until you saddle me with another.

Diarmuid: Ah... right... yeah...

Me: It's a shame that Coffret Set glitched a while back. I had put all the items I'd ever collected on the P's and Coffret set on the toy that just to happened to get glitches. Honestly, same with the iDL. I'm thinking either my tamas are cursed or it's got something to do with the items.

Padraig: You think?

Me: Just a hypothesis. And besides, I could be totally wrong. Who knows. All I care about is not letting it happen again. Especially now that I'm doing a 3-month challenge with Maire and Maeve.

Padraig: Oh yeah, that. So they're gonna be around for quite a few generations, potentially.

Me: Yeah, potentially.

Diarmuid: Well best of luck to them.

Me: True. And best of luck to you in the rest of your life with Elaine. You've been dating for only a couple of weeks but that's more than enough time for a Tamagotchi. I never will understand how you do it.

Diarmuid: Wish I knew myself. Anyway, I'm gonna go rest and decompress.

Me: Yeah, I think I'll hit the hay too. Night everyone!

Padraig: Night.

Diarmuid: Night.

Maeve: Good night!

Maire: Night night!

I also realized I never showcased photos of my Tamagotchis. Unfortunately, I never got any of Padraig before he glitched away. So only I got to see how regal he was. So sad. But I do have pictures of everyone else!

First up, Diarmuid!

20170109_170259_zpsk9hxahxp.jpg

Blue Kuchipatchi in a space helmet! Alright!

Next up, Maire and Maeve

20170109_170207_zpsykqsyaoe.jpg
20170109_234150_zpsfxhkdahx.jpg

Maire on the left, Maeve on the right in picture one. Swapped in the evolution photo.

And a group shot!

20170109_170247_zpscr9nhcvb.jpg

So cute together!

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

TAMAGOTCHI P'S COFFRET SET

Name: Maeve

Character: Terubotchi

Weight: 51lbs

Puzzle Pieces: 0/4

Pierce: Dream Coffret

Total Characters Pieces Finished: 0/32

TAMAGOTCHI P'S

Name: Maire

Character: Petithanatchi

Weight: 51lbs

Pierce: N/A

DIARMUID'S WEDDING-

20170110_144107_zpstog83um2.jpg

Diarmuid: I'm so nervous! I can't wait...

20170110_144226_zpstedch2yh.jpg

Elaine: Will you marry me?

20170110_144239_zpsrmiv8yqq.jpg

Diarmuid: Yes! Yes of course I will!

20170110_144248_zpsncbbjvmp.jpg

20170110_144258_zpsttmn8qxj.jpg

Diarmuid! Take off your helmet!!!!

20170110_144331_zpsdqsovzsp.jpg

Diarmuid and Elaine: JUST MARRIED!!!

20170110_144341_zpstoeouftq.jpg

Elaine: I can't believe we're having a kid...

Diarmuid: Generation 2... Who will you become, my child...

20170110_144404_zpscrik5jjc.jpg

...TO BE CONTINUED...

20170110_144430_zpsqdemnbne.jpg

!!! IT'S TIME FOR ABRINCA!!!!

Diarmuid: So cute!

Abrinca: Gaa~

Elaine: Heh, yeah... We love you, Abrinca!

Me: She's truly adorable.

Diarmuid: We'll be leaving her in your hands once she evolves, Eppie.

Me: Understood.

Maeve: FWIEND!

Maire: YAAAAY!!!

Me: AAH!

*I trip and fall as Meave and Maire run under my feet*

Dairmuid: Oh lord. Well, sorry, Eppie.

Me: Ehehe, it's fine.

Padraig: Gonna be good to see a bunch of new faces in this old house.

Me: Yeah, really...

-One hour later-

*Meave, Maire, and Abrinca start to glow*

Me: Oh! Oh! It's starting!

*Padraig, Diarmuid, and Elaine gather around. Meave and Maire stop glowing first*

Me: Interesting. Both Nokobotchi. I'll have to get you two a paint job.

Maeve: Same paint job?

Maire: Same paint job.

Me: Nice.

*Abrinca stops glowing a few seconds later, a purple Nanahotchi with Elaine's hair curl emerges*

Elaine: Oh Abrinca!

Diarmuid: You're BEAUTIFUL!

Me: Wow, really...

Maeve: Yeah, lookin' good!

Maire: Totally!

Padraig: Such a warm, young face.

Abrinca: Family!!!

Diarmuid: OH MY GOD!

Elaine: Her first word! Family!

Me: Yeah. Family.

-A few minutes later-

Diarmuid: -and you can come visit anytime and we love you!

Me: Jeez, Diarmuid, you've said that. We're gonna live close by. No need to worry!

Diarmuid: I know. I'm just awfully worried.

Me: Diarmuid, she'll be fine.

Diarmuid: Send pictures!

Me: Will do!

Diarmuid: Don't forget to write!

*I usher everyone to a taxi to take us home*

Maeve: Eppie, don't forget the paint job.

Me: Right you are. Driver? Slight detour...

-One hour later-

Me: Phew... I'm exhausted...

Padraig: Lots of luggage?

Me: Yeah. And a new baby. And two new teens.

Padraig: Feels bad man.

Maeve: We look fabulous.

Maire: Absolutely!

Abrinca: Ugaaa~

Me: I will never understand how tamagotchi get so good at speech between toddler and teen phases. Just a few minutes before you two evolved you couldn't make full sentences.

Maire: We age fast.

Me: But tHAT MAKES NO SE-

Padraig: Tamagotchis, man. what can you do.

Me: AUGH! I can't. Padraig, man the house. I need a rest. Take pictures of them too. for Diarmuid and the log.

Padraig: Gotcha.

20170110_165521_zpsmj000u1s.jpg
20170110_180641_zpssktqdfc7.jpg

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Name: Abrinca

Stage Name: Nanahotchi

Breed Name: Kuchimemetchi

Generation: 2

Parents' Breeds: Memetchi and Kuchipatchi

# Of Characters Bred: 2/27

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution.

Character: Nokobotchi

Weight: 57lbs

Recent Occurrences: Teen Evolution

Future Occurrences: Adult Evolution

TAMAGOTCHI P'S

Character: Nokobotchi

Weight: 57lbs

Recent Occurrences: Teen Evolution

CONGRATS TO THREE PAGES OF LOGGING! HERE'S TO A HUNDRED MORE!

Abrinca: NOOOOOOOO!

Me: AAH! Abrinca! What's wrong??

Abrinca: I'M... I'M SO UGLY!!!

Me: W... what?

*Abrinca walks down the stairs into my field of vies*

Me: Oh! Abrinca! You've evolved. Fantastic.

Abrinca: But... but I'm ugly!!!

*A green Tororitchi with Elaine's curl walks forward*

Abrinca: *sniff*

Me: Hey, it's okay. Diarmuid's genes are strong, but that doesn't mean anything. You look fine, Abrinca. You'll live.

Abrinca: O...okay...

Me: Trust me, Abrinca. You look fine. And besides, it's what's on the inside that counts. Now, let's go show Maire and Maeve your new evolution.

*Abrinca and I walk up the stairs to Maeve and Maire's room. Suddenly, we hear the sounds of evolution*

Me: Oh!

Abrinca: Them too? Wow, they're gonna be adults. I can't wait for that.

Padraig: What's going on?

Me: Abrinca evolved, and now Maeve and Maire are too!

Padraig: Cool! Nice evolution, Abrinca.

Abrinca: Uh... yeah... Thanks...

Me: You're fine, Abrinca. Now!

*the glow ceases, and Maeve and Maire walk out*

Me: Wow! Two Kiraritchis.

Padraig: Wow, yeah. You guys look good!

Maeve: Thank you!

Maire: Yeah, thanks guys!

Me: I need to get you ladies clothes to wear. Would you like the same clothes or di-

Maeve: Same, obviously.

Maire: Twin aesthetic strong.

Abrinca: Wow. That's committment.

Maire: Well, we've got a strong sisterly bond. We grew up together.

Abrica: Family.

Maeve: Yeah, family.

Photo Album Entries:

20170111_155642_zpscj8yikak.jpg
20170111_231916_zpstftfc0ie.jpg

A cute update on the new evolutions. I should let you guys know I finally have another pierce for my P's on the way! I won't spoil what it is but it should be here in about a month.

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Stage Name: Tororitchi

Recent Occurrences: Teen Evolution.

Character: Kiraritchi

Weight: 94lbs

Future Occurrences: All Puzzle Pieces

TAMAGOTCHI P'S

Weight: 94lbs

Me: Abrinca, are you ready for your final evolution?

Abrinca: Yes.

Me: You're gonna be an adult now, so be ready.

Abrinca: I'm rea-

*Her voice is cut off by a soft glow enveloping her. Me and Padraig step back. A few seconds later, a purple Kuchipatchi with Elaine's curl steps out*

Abrinca: I feel... mature...

Me: As you should. Welcome to adulthood.

Abrinca: I now have the sudden urge to go out dating.

Me: Up to you. Your choice. Just be careful. At least show Maeve and Maire first.

Abrinca: Okay!

*Just then, Maeve and Maire walk into the room*

Maeve: So yeah, obviouly I told him- Oh my god!!! Abrinca!!!

Abrinca: Y-yeah?

Maire: You look A-DOR-A-BLE darling!

Abrinca: Ya think?

Padraig: Oh just take the compliment!

Maeve: We're getting you a makeover.

Maire: You're gonna make the boys SWOON!

Abrinca: Y...you think?

Maire: Absolutely darling! Here, try holding this bouquet.

Abrinca: Uh... okay...

Maire: Gorgeous.

Me: Ehe, okay, ladies. Enough makeover. I have something to give you two.

Maeve: What?

Maire: Yeah?

*I hand them a director's clapboard*

Me: This should take care of one of your puzzle pieces!

Maire: Sweet!

Maeve: Thank you! Let's go use it right now!

Maire: Okay!

Photo Album Entries:

20170112_175404_zpsielulg2o.jpg

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Stage Name: Kuchimemetchi

Future Occurrences: Marriage and M!Xing

Puzzle Pieces: 1/4

TAMAGOTCHI P'S

Puzzle Pieces: 1/4

Hi everyone! So sorry for not logging for the past few days. I kept intending to while I was outside during the day and forgot by nighttime. The family's doing just fine. Let me let Abrinca tell you all about her new development in life...

Abrinca: Well, if you must know... I've been dating this one guy for a while.

Maeve: OOOOOOH???

Maire: Details! Name? Character? WE NEED INFO GIRLFRIEND!

Abrinca: Ahaha, alright alright. Well, his name is Austin and he's a Mametchi!

Maire: Ooooh, perfect care!

Maeve: Pffft, someone's in it for the perfect care!

Abrinca: Oh! Hugh, Maeve!

Padraig: What's going on in here?

Maeve: Abrinca found a boyfriend!

Abrinca: Oh Maeve!

Me: Ehehe, wow. Such drama llamas.

Abrinca: Hey!

Maire: Pffft, this is GREAT.

Padraig: Facts.

Me: ANYWAY! Abrinca, don'y you have a date to get to?

Abrinca: OH! Yeah, you're right!

Maeve: You wasted this time talking to us! GO SEE AUSTIN!

Maire: Get out of here girl! This is your time!

Abrinca: Right! Thanks ladies. Love y'all!

Maeve: Love you too!

Me: I hope she finds something amazing in that Austin.

-ONE HOUR LATER-

Me: Ah, hot chocolate. Everyone enjoying their cup?

Maeve: Yes.

Maire: Yup!

Padraig: Ye-

*my phone rings*

Me: Huh?

Padraig: Who is it.

Me: It's Abrinca... Hello?

Abrinca: EPPIE!

Me: Yes? What is it?

Abrinca: AUSTIN! HE PROPOSED!

Me: Wait, WHAT?

Another marriage on the horizon. Here we go again.

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Weight: 96lbs

Puzzle Pieces: 2/4

TAMAGOTCHI P'S

Weight: 96lbs

Puzzle Pieces: 2/4

Me: I can't believe it!

Abrinca: I know! I know!

Maeve: AAAAA!!!

Me: I'm so excited!!

Maire: WHEEEEEEEE!

Padraig: What's going on??

Abrinca: We're getting married tomorrow!

Padraig: Really? That's great! I hope you two have a lovely life

Abrinca: Thank you, Padraig!

Maeve: MAIRE! We need dresses!

Maire: Oh, yeah! Definitely!

Me: ...I'm gonna have to cover that cost aren't I...

Maeve: Yup!

Maire: Definitely.

Me: ...Uugh.

Padraig: Ah, sorry buddy. Hard knock life.

Me: ...? Was that an Annie reference?

Padraig: Eeyup!

Me: ...

Padraig: What?

Me: You were raised right...

Abrinca: OH MY GOD HE TEXTED ME!

Maeve: DETAILS!

Maire: LET ME SEE!!!

Abrinca: Hey! Privacy!!!

Abrinca: AWWW HOW SWEET!

Austin: Hey baby! I love you and can't wait for tomorrow!

Maeve: How sweet...

Maire: We need to find someone like that, eh Maeve?

Maeve: Definitely.

Me: One day girls. Now, we've got a wedding to prepare...

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Puzzle Pieces: 3/4

TAMAGOTCHI P'S

Puzzle Pieces: 3/4

ABRINCA'S WEDDING!

Several days ago...

20170118_235056_zps2txidhub.jpg
20170118_235059_zpsqlekb9ba.jpg

Austin: Abrinca.. I have to know. Will you marry me?

20170118_235110_zps6szhai4i.jpg
20170118_235122_zps9xr7vued.jpg

Abrinca: Oh my god! Yes! Yes absolutely! I love you so much!

Austin: I love you too! Forever and ever.

Today...

20170118_235131_zps7k6pzth4.jpg

Maeve: Congratulations!

Maire: Good job Abrinca!

Padraig: We love you, sis!

Me: Congratulations Abrinca! Happy days to you in your new home!

Abrinca: Thank you guys!

Me: And Austin, you better count yourself lucky you got such an amazing girl.

Austin: Luckiest in the world, Eppie. Luckiest in the world.

A few hours later...

20170118_235226_zps4yt0g5z1.jpg

Me: Oh? A new addition to the family has arrived!

Maeve: Let's see who they are...

Maire: I can't wait!

Abrinca: Me neither...

20170110_144404_zpscrik5jjc.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

???: WAAAAAH!!!

20170118_235309_zps6eokagjt.jpg

Abrinca: Awww...

Austin: He's adorable.

Me: Yes, truly. What're you going to name him?

Abrinca: We were thinking... Ian.

Me: Ian, eh? I like it.

Ian: Ugaah?

Photographer: Now, everyone! Gather around! Time for a group photo. One... Two...

SNAP

20170119_000316_zpsk83xo4bc.jpg

Me: He's adorable. I'll be glad to take care of him when he evolves.

Abrinca: And maybe you'll escape the curse of extremely pervasive Kuchipatchi genes.

Me: At least Kuchipatchi is cute. But yeah some diversity might be nice.

Abrinca: We'll have to see.

-AN HOUR LATER-

Ian: UGAAH! WAAAH!

Abrinca: Ian! You're evolving!

*A soft glow envelops Ian*

Austin: Wow...

*A Green Mittsupotchi with Memetchi's curl emerges*

Abrinca: I see she's taking the green after my teen stage. And man that curl is a family staple.

Me: Yeah, and the body of a Kuchipatchi.

Abrinca: ...Fair point.

Me: Anyway, I guess he'll be coming to my house?

Austin: That's the plan.

Abrinca: We've got his bags packed and ready to go. One more picture for the road?

Me: Alrighty.

-SNAP-

20170119_060344_zpsxerf3kut.jpg

Abrinca: Thank you.

Me: No problem. Now, Ian, let's get you home. Maeve and Maire will be dying to see you...

STATSU~

PURPLE SPACY M!X

Name: Ian

Stage Name: Mittsupotchi

Breed Name: Kuchimamememetchi

Generation: 3

Parents' Breeds: Mametchi and Kuchimemetchi

# Of Characters Bred: 3/27

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution.