Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im forom brittain so wat i do is i turn the sound off and then once every 1 or 2 hrs i go to the toilet and take care of it without enybodi knowin by sittin on the toilet seat with the door closed.

i cant do it at lunch time cuz there are cameras all over the school. So i go out with my friends behind a tree and connect and that stuff.

once i brout in 4 tamas...v3 v4 familichi and music star

cool huh

B) :) :p B) :D :p B) :D :p

and... i dont think you will know wahat it is, im in year (im eleven years old)

at my school all you have to do is keep it in your locker and say you have to go to the bathroom but really check on your tamagotchi and bring it to recess with you. :D

My friend Alice brought her tama to school one day, checked on it every 10 minutes, and she never got caught, not once. Most of our teachers wouldn't take our tamas away anyway. Mobile phones are banned at our school, but they don't get taken away even when they go off in lessons, and people often get away with coming in late.

Well, for me, the easiest thing to do is this.

If in your school, you have lockers, that is perfect.

I'm going to 8th grade, and the 8th grade lockers are pretty far from all the classrooms.

So, most of the 8th graders carry their books for the next 2 or 3 classes so they dont have to walk

back and forth every time.

If you have lockers in your school, keep it in your locker, and just check on it when you can, by just reaching your hands into your locker, pretending to get a book or something.

Or, when you walk to class with a book bag, just reach your hand in and check.

Just don't play with it during class.

That's just an accident waiting to happen.

I'm in that kind of school where even though the teachers will confiscate it on sight, the fellow students won't tell on you if they see it, they'll actually try to protect you from the teachers xDDD

I used to take my V4 Tama to school when I was in 6th grade (never at my new school, they'd give me detention and I like clean records lol. Well, I will admit I brought it this ONE time and everyone was like MUST HIDE IT FROM TEACHERS and kind of pretended to show me a book or something so they could watch lol)

I was one of those kids who did well in class, so I got to sit in the back. lucky :ichigotchi:

so I turned off the sound, fed it every twenty minutes or so, and at recess I'd play the games because the teachers were sparse and the students were not very nitpicky.

anyway...

so yes, I would suggest that for people who don't have other students who protect them every time, I think wearing a sweatshirt with pockets on the front is a good idea. Though if you go to a private school I would not suggest bringing the tama there. put it to sleep and keep it in a locker, but honestly, if you know your teacher well enough to get away with things, it ought to be easy :ichigotchi:

I am going into middle school :eek: next year and dont know what to do :angry: . i have 7 :) tamas and have 2 care for them all. what should i do?

Omg...5th grade! What a weird year! Considering I graduated in 2007 ... Yuh. That was forever ago. I always played with my Black Orginal all day. I did my work and it was in my hand. My teachers were nice about it... Told me as long as I'm working I can have it out. Not to mention I always had another pet hanging on my pant loop... But I always, always had my Black Tamagotchi with me. I still have it with me everyday... It may not have batteries in it, but I still have it with me regardless.

Take your favourite to school and hide it, and pause the rest.Otherwise pause them all.

Problem solved. ;)
Oh... :D I cant bear to pause them. as it is it takes 3 dayes 4 them to get 1 day older.

Oh... ;) I cant bear to pause them. as it is it takes 3 dayes 4 them to get 1 day older.
There's no "magic" solution to this.

You have classes you must attend so it's going to be impossible to keep all 7 tamas running and take them to school and avoid teachers confiscating them.

Even if you are able to use breaks between lessons to care and feed all 7 tamas, it is not going to allow you much social time.

When you start a new school, it's quite important to talk with your class mates at break or lunch time ;)

I remember last week i bought my tama to school and put it in my pocket ( got my tama's sound off too ) and then when it was lunch time ( getting my lunch box ) I ACCIDENTALLY forgot to bring it in my pocket ( put it in my desk ) and got caught, but good tip Tamagotchi-4-Life

Good Idea's although our school isn't so harsh about that sort of thing!!! :p
this is the case with me but im not so sure how my 4th grade teacher will feel.... YEs IM 9! my old teacher didnt care. i played with it all day. :p

i have never ever evereverevr ever ever had my tama killed by a teacher.

btw thos are good ideas.one thing i do is toturn the sound off and put it in my pocket.

iv got a tip for U. Never ever ever everever ever ever put it in your bag!!!

i did this in grade one with my stuffed mametchi holder a neck strapthing and my v4. i never saw them again.... :) :( :p but i got everything replaced :D :D:D

I remember almost every girl in my 5th grade class had a tamagotchi and NO ONE EVER got caught~! but my teacher was very nice and then in 6 th grade I was one of the only poeple who still had one but i only got caught once and It almost died but i brang it to school anway

nowadays in 9th grade I just keep it in my backpack and check it every nce and a while acting like im checking my ohone or getting a pencil works like a charm~!

Last year I decided to ask my teacher if I could bring a tamagotchi to school (I would anyway bring it whatever she said) and she had never heard of a tamagotchi! I told her it was a kind of electronic pet and she had this look on her face telling me she felt like a saint, when she with the sweetest honey voice told me it was okay if it didn't disturb at lessions, I tried to match her saint-like look and said thanks alot with a sheepish smile stuck on my face...

She probably wouldn't have said yes if she knew what tamagotchis really was and what the results of a sweet little yes could mean, cos I play with my tams under my desk! MUHAhahahahahaaa... :angry: :ph34r: :p :) :eek: :eek:

I live in Australia so I'm not exactly sure how old you are but if you have a locker you should have them all and alternate them during different classes.

The most you can prpobably hide in a pencil case etc. is two or three, so you have either five or four in a locker. Before your next class make sure they're all well fed and everything (I'm going to call the tamgotchi's numbers 1-7 so it is easier to understand, for the example I'm going to pretend you have two in a pencil case).

What to do:

Tamagotchi 3-7 are safely in a locker with the sound off with full hunger and happiness.

Tamagotchi 1 & 2 and in a pencil case with their sound off with full hunger and happiness.

Every so often pretend that you are getting a pencil out of your pencil case and feed them (if they are unhappy do not play games with them, feed them snacks - you can work off the weight some other time).

Before next class quickly feed every tama so they have full health and hunger and take the next two tamagotchi's (3 and 4) out and put them in your pencil case with their sound off with full hunger and happiness.

Every so often pretend that you are getting a pencil out of your pencil case and feed them (if they are unhappy do not play games with them, feed them snacks - you can work off the weight some other time).

And keep repeating, alternating tamagotchi's through out the day. You should be able to fill hunger and happiness at the start and end of recess/lunch which should keep them happy.

Do not:

worry about checking on them every single second (they can easily lose one or two hearts isn't much and can easily be cured. it will not get them sick, they do not need to be checked every five minutes)

tell anybody (nobody at all should know, people have big mouths)

keep them on one lanyard/key chain (keep them separate, they are easier to keep hidden that way)

bring a baby tamagotchi to school (they are high maintenance and call on you very often, you will NEED to put this tamagotchi on pause, it doesnt matter if it is one or two hours late in growing up)

Play games with a tamagotchi during class (jerking hand movements are easy give aways.)

This should help you a bit,

~ shishi :(

I've been bringing my Tamagotchi's to school since 6th grade,(I'm in 10th grade now) and I've only been caught twice.

Here's some things I've learned:

-If you're watching a movie in class one day, and you or one of your friends has a small flashlight, and you think, "I should check on my Tamagotchi!", DON'T DO IT. That's how me and my friend got caught one time. She got out her Tamagotchi, and a few minutes later the teacher walked over and was like, "What is that?" and my friend said, "Uh.. a Tamagotchi. :D :D ". She got it taken up and got a detention.

-The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to change the time so that they sleep all day but still grow older. Just keep them in your pocket/purse/locker and then wake them up when you get home and play with them while you do your homework or watch TV. Or just leave them at home if you dont want to lose them.

-Pencil boxes are the BEST. Especially a sort of deep one that covers your Tamagotchi completely when you open it. That way, you can open your pencil box once in a while and check on it without taking it out. Just hit the buttons while it lays flat in the box! Another good tip, is if you can choose where you want to sit, sit all the way at the back at one of the corners of the classroom. That way, you can easily check on your tamagotchi without anyone seeing you. And if people start to look at you, use a notebook for cover. Hoodies with big pouches at the front work good, too.

-For girls, the easiest thing to do is get a big deep purse and reach in and take care of your Tamagotchi that way. Everyone will just think you're trying to find a pen or something. Or sometimes, a scarf can be used as a good barrier between you and the teacher. You can put your scarf on the desk and put your hands on top of it and the teacher wont suspect anything.

-ALWAYS TURN THE SOUND OFF. If you find out the sound is on, sitting on your Tamagotchi will help muffle the sound and you'll be able to turn it off without anyone noticing. Just don't sit down too hard ;)

-One thing I used to do, when I wore big jackets or hoodies, was I used to keep the Tamagotchi in my sleeve, and whip it out under my desk and usually no one would notice.

I hope this helps :p

ya that would totly work if i dident cange classes and all my teaches hate me

My friend Alice brought her tama to school one day, checked on it every 10 minutes, and she never got caught, not once. Most of our teachers wouldn't take our tamas away anyway. Mobile phones are banned at our school, but they don't get taken away even when they go off in lessons, and people often get away with coming in late.
I have excatly same situation! My teachers do not care. :rolleyes:

And I have done my pencil case myself so I've done a little pocket for my tama. The pocket is hidden, so if I open my full pencil case, nobody sees it! ;) And I take care of it at recess, in my pencil case or in my pocket. Never been caught! Couple times I've forgotten to turn sounds off but I still didn't get caught. B)

Man, I feel great that my teachers honestly do not care about my Tamagotchis.

Period.

At my high school, we are forced to wear lanyards with a school ID on them, ( failure to wear them is punishable by Saturday detention and a five dollar fine to get a new ID, seeing as you can't even walk into your class without it. <_< ) and I just wear my Tamagotchis around mine (with the sound off), along with my house key and such.

My teachers just don't care.

Nor did they care in sixth, seventh, eighth, or ninth grade. I'm in tenth grade now.

(Of course, there was that one time in seventh grade where a friend of mine had his own Tamagotchi but forgot to turn the sound off... It went off when I was in the restroom and everyone blamed it on me. Nothing happened though.)

I don't need a pencil case, or my locker, or a bag, or a pocket, or anything. I just set it on my desk and play with it.

I'm able to get away with texting in my jacket pocket, too.

Of course, it helps that my teachers aren't looking. :u

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back