Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i go to secondary iam in year 7 and i have a blazer with inside pockets that can hide it so i can play on it also i do that with my phone lol

I remember in elementary school I would sit in class and my BFF and I would connect them when the teacher was at their desk. One time (we were in 5th grade) one of the kids (who was one of our enemies) told the subsitute teacher that we were playing with a toy. She came over and we literally tossed our tamagotchis in the desk and made it look like we were doing our work, and we got away with it :eek:

Other than that close call, we never got in trouble!

My school was INSANELY strict about that stuff. I just keep mine in my pockets, with the sound off.

If you want to bring it that badly, here are some suggestions......

Put it in your desk and turn the sound off. ;) :lol: Then when the teacher says like, "GEt your math out!" Reach in your desk and check on it. Keep your desk fairly messy but not so messy that the teacher will make you redo all of your work, and clean it out with her?his supervision......just enough so that it can be hidden in the crevaces of your desk and you are the only one who can find it. At recess put it in your front pocket of your pants, prefferably, don't wear low riders because then the Tamgotchi will pop out. :D If your pockets are too tight, don't put it there, because your pants will press on the buttons, and possibly turn the sound back on! :eek: :eek: (It happened to me, and I didn't realize untill in the middle of science when the matchmaker came! :) It wasn't pretty. The teacher went pshycho and to this day is constantly spying on me! ;) ) Anyway, if your pockets are too tight, put it in your boot, on top of your toes in the left shoe. If you are walking funny, don't say you tripped and your leg hurts because then the teachers will send you to the office to get it exaimined. ;) That happened to me too, and now teachers are like slipping microphones into my desk and hiding cameras in the halls :D :p ;) just kidding..... Say that you have a mosquito bite on your foot, but it's fine, and it actually doesn't hurt anymore. Then walk carefully to your locker and slip it in the bottom part where some kids hide old sandwiches they forgot to eat. ;) :furawatchi: This is just a last resort if you keep getting caught. The other ways are much easier to do, but occasionally you will get caught.

PS: Try to get a camoflage, or dark coloured tama if you plan on sneaking it to school.

anyway at my old primary school (dont know wat americans call it im british) EVERYONE took them in and whatnot and at break it was trading stuff and visiting people all the time and then they got banned and everyone forgot about them and i recently found mine in my room put a new battery in it and its now a toddler!

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt I'll bring my tama to school. The teachers are very very strict and have a hissy everytime you reach into your bag to grab an eraser....plus I'd probably lose mine. Keeping it in my locker sounds like the safest idea but home would probably be the best.

I just put batteries in mine yesterday and I haven't been able to stop playing with them since.

:p I bring mine to school all the time. I keep them in my desk, but I ask to go the bathroom every class and check them. One time, I got carried away in the bathroom and played with them the whole time. My teacher freaked and thought I was constipated or something like that. :p

Good times.... I remeber when I was in 5th grade with my tama v4.5 or v4 Mrs Cotrell(old teacher) when tell me to put it away xD Me and my friend Austin would be playing them all the time. My friend Marco got his taken away and she didint let him put it on pause and it died. Im in 7th grade now. I always play with them in class(sound off of course) my teachers dont really care. But I can read something and remember it for awhile. Im cool like that. so I never really worry about tests and stuff. I wont worry a lot till 9th grade.

have you tried taking a thick book (like harry potter...) (OR MAY I SUGGEST TWILIGHT) and cutting a hollow in the center (leaving some pages in the front and in the back) and putting your tama in it?? i would think that that would be rather effective..though i hav never tried it. you could be "reading" during class and no one would notice:) i would suggest turning the page every few minutes just to be legit.

I never got caught for detention, but sometimes yes. The best thing to do is put the tama on a thingy round ur neck and if ur desk is higher than the tama, u can check it when ur teacher isn't looking. Once this year, my friend accidently reseted my tama and it beeped alot.. I started to fix it, but no-one noticed! :mametchi: lol! But my teacher saw me playing with it afterwards and she still let me have it in class, but never took it away.

Once when I was at tutor, I had the sound on and I was trying to turn the sound off and the class was quite, I didn't get to but it beeped alot (when I pressed the C button on my V.5). But the funny thing was that my teacher didn't notice it, but instead a kid did and he didn't tell on me! And he noticed it again when it was 10:00am for trainning! LOL! :lol: :furawatchi:

And once when I was in year 3, my teacher let my friends and i play with them in spare time! She didn't care! LOl! :D :D :furawatchi:

Cool! To be honest I haven't brought my tama to school... yet.

But that's because I got it in the holidays.

The only problem is that here, most of the teacher have very sharp eyes. And if they see you playing something this is what happens:

1. If your lucky:

They will just tell you to put it in your drawers(and don't touch them).

2. If your unlucky:

They get taked away, and your not allowed to touch it until the end of school.

3. If your VERY unlucky :( :

They get taked away, and your not allowed to touch it until the end of school. AND the teachers forget where they put them. And...

It's lost. :( :( :(

But in a few days you'll probably find it.

Im, considering as my school has a cloakroom,

I could put it in my bag to pause it (and feed it beforehand) .

Then at break/lunch I'd get them out of my bag play with them a few minutes, and make sure it's fine and pause it.

End of school:

Take it out of my bag un-pause it.

Everything is back to normal!

Thanks those of you who posted tips! :( :( :(

..how come that some of had a very strict school?..I used to play with mine eventhough my teacher was there?...they let me play with it unless if we were having our class discussion...but still im feeding it in front of her..=)

..how come that some of had a very strict school?..I used to play with mine eventhough my teacher was there?...they let me play with it unless if we were having our class discussion...but still im feeding it in front of her..=)
I don't know... :p

:angry:

Just our bad luck I suppose. :D

I don't know... :p :angry:

Just our bad luck I suppose. :D
..sorry to hear that..im sure they have a good reason to forbid the tamagotchis...but if they don't have..it was totally unfair!

we are not aloud tamagotchis at all in our school not even at lunch time.

once in bought mine to school and we started connecting then a teacher came over to take them of us but i hid mine then the teacher took the tamagotchis off my friend and didnt even let them pause it!!!

I just keep mine in my purse. Works like a charm: I check on them every hour or so and people just think I'm shuffling around in my purse while I'm actually feeding them, and what not.
I know that at all schools you may not be able to carry a purse (or if your a boy), but if you can, it's the easiest way. :)
Good idea. I remember in 5th grade, when everyone had Tamas, We were allowed to have them for a while, and even hung them around our necks on the necklace things!

i want to sneak in my hexagontchi i dont want it stolen i dont want it broken my pencil case is the shape of a camel so it has a hump i can put it in but the screen colour will come out the zip i can put it in a pouch and still play it but my teacher is SHARP :wacko: :)

Now its easyer for me since im now in the 7th grade. I have a lanyard and I wear my tamagotchi on the lanyard all the time. I just don't wear it when the Principal is walking around.

Here in the Philippines teachers will be very strict from preschool to high school but not in college, as long as your responsible enough your free to bring it along and play with it during breaks. Some parents won't care if you bring it along as long as you keep a high marked grades. :D

Heh, in my opinion of this topic.....BEST TOPIC EVAH!>w<

Other than that, I usually wear this cool sweater with loose pockets every day to school.

Bsically, ever since I bought my Music Star I've snuck it into class easy.

Since I'm in Care(and the most well-behaved student) I can take care of it EVERY DAY.

I usually egg-sit/Tama-sit my sister's Music Star too, and have'nt been caught yet!

~ :unsure: ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back