Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I used to open a sort of tamagotchi care centre.

I get my friends and get their tamas and take care of them the whole day through .

I opened it because teachers like me a lot and they do not mind if I do anything.

:p :( I used to live a crazy life :p :D

It started in third grade and it is still going on.

I am now ninth grade. :D :D

I took care of so many tamas of different versions.

:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

I don't like this one. & believe it or not, most parents aren't that dumb. Especially if they know what your tam looks like.
:D Hey guys just here again did any of u guys see my post??

:) anyways u guys wanna know something she is half rite

And half wrong :furawatchi: coz this is how she is rite the part when

She said " pretend that ur writing on ur lap " :p but the part

Where she is soo wrong is..." say that it was for someone else

And they asked me to take care of it "that part is wrong srry

Noorjehan I am just correcting u!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

what u wish for may not come true but what u think

May come true!!!

Every one may grow up but ur childish sense will never

Ur inner soul!!

:D thnxx for ur time

I use to bring mine to school and pause them, but I cannot pause them anymore due to the V6 age glicthes :blink:

cool I'm in 5th grade too if you mean by primary school (don't ask) so yea I don't want my Yama taken away though so I leave it at home until I get back surprisingly its ok just about 4poops and happy and hungray hearts both empty and sometimes sick but apart from that my tama if fine hey my bro once killed my tama in about 10 seconds by pressing the c button I I was so annoyed and I was just about to go on my second generation my highest generation was 5 but I kept on getiibg shiteotchi so I killed it but it didn't work so I resatarted it

Yea so don't take ur Rama 2 school

Lol my tamagotchi got taken away when i was in year 3 :angry: (now im in year 6) and i got the new tamagotchi so now i got the music star one and so now i can also bring iot in the classrom without my teacher finding out Lol thanks this really helped :D

i have never snuck my tama in2 school b4 but now im in high school ill try bringing my tama when its an adult and check on it at break and lunch. i could never get it out in class cus the teachers are strict we're not allowed fones or ipods either :) btw i go 2 *removed - site rules* school if any1 noes where that is. :) also angel_2375 sounds awesome i wish i could get away with stuff like that

*TM Edit: Please stay safe online - do not post details of your home or school/college on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow; these tips are so helpful!I have never taken my Tama to school because knowing me, I would get caught.

Here are some of my tips though:

On Formal Friday's at our school, we have a blouse with a pocket and because it is Winter, everyone either wears a jacket or a jumper.

So you put the Tama in your blouse's pocket and wear the jumper/jacket over the top.

Play with it at break/lunch in a secluded area of the school or in the bathroom.

Keep it in your purse/wallet and when you are in your class/going in, take your purse in your book bag.

My friend used to put a book and look like she was reading but was really playing her Tama.

We were very sneaky ;)

If you are a smarter person who gets their work done fast, the teacher's let you kinda relax whilst everyone is still finishing their work.

You can pretend to have it in your pencil case and look like your playing in your pencil case.

Do not bring it out though, cause if your school is strict like mine, the teachers will take it off you!

These are just some tips that I came up with.

My friend and I used to sneak our tamagotchi's into class all the time.

These are what we used to do to sneak them in.

(and because we were good students)

We never got caught!

~ :huh: ~
YO IT FULL PROOF B) :D B) :D :eek: B)

ya i did ttttthat a will ago with the putting ur pencli and notebook on ur lap BEST trick ever :D

I gots a v4.5 too you know its really old he's 18 right now he's not doing anything

I have a tamagotchi lanyard and one day i attached my tama to it and brought it to school and then I though the sound was off and stuff and then it beeped and the teacher told me to give it to him and he would keep it for the rest of the year be he was there only have of class so when it was time to switch I told the sub that the teacher was going to give it back to me at the end of class, and the sub believed it. That it why I dont bring my tamas to school, That was a 2 in 100% chance of luck.

Lol! This reminds me when I was in grade 2 or 3, (can't remember)and everyone had a Tamagotchi. (like the V1, V2 and V3) If you didn't have one, you weren't cool, luckily I had 3. I had a V1, V3 and this really small tamagotchi my cousin gave me.

Anyways, we would always sneak them in the class room. It was so funny. By the way your ideas are great.

:( I lost my 3 tamas, but I can't wait to get a TamaGo

in my school there are only the cloakrooms, boys and girls separate. lots of the girls are real tell-tales and pick on me. i sneak my tama in my draw only nosy kids peek in and tell on me. once i got piles of scrap paper and hid my tama with them but the teacher told me its a waste of paper put them back. i dont have pockets and someone recently nicked my pencil case. so i really CANNOT find a way of sneaking my tama in school. plus my parents banned it at home. AND they banned MC. AND tamachat. have any suggestions?

Dawww, that really stinks.

Usually I just sneak the tama in my pocket and ask to use the restroom, but in reality I'm just playing/checking on my Tama in secret(because stalls locked=no body to catch you playing it).

I guess you can't do that, because you don't have pockets...which really stinks. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so lucky because at my current school (pretty strict too!) no one cares. XD I've been caught by numerous teachers and even the vice principal but they mostly don't care because they felt like they were hip when they were younger having an old generation Tama. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back