Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you still play tamagotchi your soo old im only nine and iin grade 5
Hey I'm a 10th grader. That was uncalled for.

I'm homeschooled now, but in middle school, when I went to regular school and was playing with Tama's, we had uniforms. I wore shirts that were out of the dress code underneath a black hoodie because I thought the uniform was stupid. Anyway, the hoodie had two pockets, and I kept my Tama in one of them. Always on silent. I'd play with it during class, and I kept it in my pocket. Sometimes, when I knew I'd be focusing on something for a long time, I'd give it to my friend who also had one. She did the same for me, but one time I got sick and had to leave early, so I still had her Tama...but anyway, the best thing to do is to keep the sound off and, if you have to care for it in class, keep it in a jacket pocket when you do so. You might get hot, but it'll save your butt. I never once got in trouble. The teachers either didn't notice or didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the person who said that personal possessions should not be taken away: Yes, they ARE allowed to. Why? Because if they said, "Tamagotchis are allowed," then all during class, there would be non-stop beeping, and kids would not pay attention because they're playing with their Tamas. If their friends have in them in class too, they would talk and link up instead of doing work. Why do work when you have a Tama with you and it's allowed? Believe it or not, teachers don't like failing students. Students playing with beeping toys during a lesson will not only make them not learn what's being taught, but it makes it more difficult on the teacher to give the lesson. It's for your own good.

Back in my day, when the first Tama came back, everyone and their sister had one and brought it to school. We never turned them off or snuck them: everyone changed the clocks so they slept during school and changed it back when they got home. No trouble after that little trick went around.

I'm in college paying for the class with my own money, so if I don't pay attention, then it's my loss. I prefer to pay attention, but I'm allowd to bring my laptop tp class anyway, and it doesn't take much to feed the little guy every once in a while.

Lol funny storys!

But wen i was in Grade 4 my best friend took her tama to ummm like this place were we teach lil kids kids to read and then her kids like "ohhh can i see that?" soo.....she takes hers out and the teacher saw so her tama got tooken away.the next day she came back with a note from her mom saying that if she doesnnt get her tama back the teacher would have ta pay 20 bucks lol bye

Zaiba Koya (pronounced~Zay~ba Koy~ya)

STOP THE ANIMAL CRUELTY THEY DESURVE BETTER!!!! THE ARE LIVENIG CREATURES JUST LIKE US....PUT OURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

Signed:animal lover!

my tama is a three year old so it can sort of take care of it's self it is a thing with flowers on it's head i keep it in my desk and my teacher doesnt notice ( I thought they were supposed to be the masters of diciplin but i guese not and it is just wierd) you guys are lucky i only have one teacher ( no pasing period and no teachers except one it is real mean) :D

one time i brout my tamagotchi v2 to school. ( this was 3 years ago) and forgot to turn the sound off. it was in my pocket and it beeped when i was getting up. every one heard it. :wub: i was soooooooooooo imbaresed :lol: it got confiscated :( so since then im to afraid to bring it to school.

i think lunch monitors shouldnt take things in the lunch, after all... its the only time to rest!, well... in my school tamas arent banned, well... nothing is banned (as far i have known), and there arent any lunch monitors, well, maybe its just cos in mexico there arent any lunch monitors..., well... however i hide my tama from my grandpa, cos i had a 1 buck tama like handheld pet, and my grandpa was angry at me for having it (he thinks theyre just for girls) and then my mom buyed me a v3 secretly (sorry for going off topic in the post)

hmmm.... great tips, but im in middle school and we dont hav the desks that you can put your books in. waht shuld i do? i dunt like carrying pusres either, because i all ways forget where i put them...lol

Back when I was in school, I don't remember if there was any restrictions on Tamas, but I didhave a teacher that would take everything away. Mostly they didn't know what I had but would just warn me to put it away, then there were the teachers who never even noticed, or cared. i even had a few that wanted to see them! At lunch?Are you serious they take them away? Why?

in high school when I got my first tama the teachers thought I was so cool I brought them to school everyday until one day we had a secret santa xmas party and I got a tamagotchi back pack to this day I still use the back pack and still have all my tamas to play with

when im in school i put it in my pencil case in this sharpner thing i made out of clay it looks so real and the teachers dont even know it is there lol although once i dropped it and it cracked open and the teacher took it off me and i had to fix the sharpner thing and i also made my friend one but in a different style (so she wasnt like 'hmmm same sharpner as that guy and that boy had a tama in one mabe that other guy does to. hmmmmmmmm') but i also thought of making one that was made out of plasticand had a false bottom filled with pencil sharpens and they fell out and then it would look totally real!!! i was gona make more off the things and sell them on ebay but i thought nahhh im too lazy lol

When I was in 4th/5th grade in elementary school, my teacher let me have it (a V2) in class as long as they where muted and they didn't distract me or anybody else. When I played with them at lunch/recess the monitors really cared less. But my principal did care, so he took them away if he saw them. I never got caught. Lawlz.

My only tip is that you always, always, keep it on mute, and possibly on clock mode.

Hello, Hello!

wanna know what really sucs at our school? ALL ELECTRONICS BANNED!!!! includes everything except watches and calculators!!

But the kid that sits beside me, who I like, he brought his cell to school and didnt even get caught!! CLOSE THO!! Our old principal (in gr 5) let us bring them but our new one doesnt! But alot of grade 7's dont like them except me and my friends! I never got caught playin wit them tho and I have 8!!! :eek:

I have some tips.

-Keep your tamagotchi in a SEALED place when you are not playing with it. Or the carrying case could turn upside down and the tama could fall out.

-ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your sound off.

-Don't play with them just before switching classes.

-If your teacher knows what tamagotchi are, don't play with them in that class.

-Don't play with your tama in your lap. Hide it in your desk. Or pretend you're writing something but keep your tama pressed to your notebook.

-Don't start a game during class. If you have to get out of the building, you have to leave it unpaused and it may die.

-Pretending to read is the best way to get away with it.

At my school all the teachers know what tamas are, plus the principal AND the dean! If you have a school like mine then just don't bring it to school.

I've gotten my tama taken away once by the p.e. teacher but she paused it since she knows how (her daughter has 1) and it lived. Another time I could have got it taken away because I was connecting w/ my friend Hayden's in plain sight and one of the recess monitors cane and saw and she said "I think you need to put the red parts together." !!

Also, I always keep the sound off.

my teacher allows them right after the bell rings for bus riders to go home

I agree but tams are banned from my school so in my case they can. :) I never get my tama confinscated and nether do my friends 'cos we have this big orgainisation tet gets the teachers confuesed!We are tricky! :wub:
cool. can u tell me what u meen by organisation. and how u still keep it from them

Heres a little story for anyone who can be bothered to read it:

Today I just replaced my tamas batteries and to celebrate me and my friend took our tamas into school. We were having a good time messing around with them before school started. So in our first class i remembered to pause mine and turn off the sound. But my friend DIDN'T :eek: :eek: ^_^ and we were lucky because when it started beeping my teacher thought it was her mobile phone :wub: and whilst she went to get it to switch off me and my friend had enough time to pause and mute our tamas. At playtime a bully said hed tell us off cause he was jealous. When we were in our second lesson i was caught!!! :eek: But i said it was a clock and she beleived me. But here is where the complete DISASTER comes - a girl in our class has a v3 (i have a v2) and that girl was caught and she said it was a clock but the teacher noticed the ariel and then saw the tamagotchi writing above the screen and it was CONFISCATED! :eek: Then the teacher came back over to me and said "let me see yours" and i set it to clock mode and said its a clock and she beleived me because v2's have NO ARIEL! :D :D

So if you take a tama to school, try and make it a v2.

Once a few years ago my P.H.S.C.E Teacher took it away and agreed to give it back at the end of the day.(it was last lesson so why would i care :wub: ) In the middle of the lesson it started beeping. He asked me how you should stop the beeping. I showed him how to give it food. At the end of day i went to get it from him and he was playing with it figuring out how to check the stats. From then on he always allowed tamas in his class.

Latest posts

Back