Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: hey i never get my tama token away! i sit in the back so my teacher doesnt notice. the luch peaples dont care if i have one during luch but the vice princible does. she took mine and my friends tama away and gave it back to us in 3 min!! i said that my mom will sue if she keeps it so she gave it back :lol: so my friend was like what about mine i a=said right here and i told you it was a bad idea to connect during luch!!! :lol:
My vice principle is so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could smack her in the face and get her to retire!

:lol:

Anyway, I've only got my tama taken away once, but when the cafeteria monitor took it away,

I snatched it away and said, "It's just my pocket watch!"

:p

I don't know if tamas aren't allowed at my school or not, but they probably aren't.

I remember back in elementary school, me and a friend of mine were connecting our v3s when school was over(this was when v3s were still new) .

Then we got caught by the secretary. :lol:

But that was no surprise since we were standing RIGHT in front of the office! :lol:

I hid mine in my pocket. Luckily, she didn't see mine but she saw my friend's. She asked him if he had a tamagotchi, and he showed it to her.

I think he got a warning or maybe it was confiscated.

That is why I don't bring tamas to school anymore. :lol:

I use a trick:

You have to be wearing a jacket,and a shirt underneath.

Put your hand in your pocket[the one with the tama.]

make sure the long sleeve is covering your hand.

Then take the tama out of your pocket and withdrawl your hand inside your sleeve up to your chest then open up your collar to let in a little light to check it then look at it though your collar hole.

Note works when teacher is occupied by other students.

Don't play games with it beacause the teacher will eventuly see the lump on your chest.

Rubbertama

i have my v4.5 at school in my purse everyday,i think i was the one that got tamas banned from my school for being such a big fannatic and always carrying it on a lanyard

this year they were suddenly banned.either that or they banned tamas with cell phones.all i know is that after last year they were banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend had a tamagotchi v4 in 4th grade and theres this girl named Abby & she took out my friends v4 & held it in the air & started playing with is with SOUND & her teacher took it away & she never got it from that day on & they are still friends...(They're both in my class)

I hid my v5 on a lanyard in 4th grade(I didn't have pockets) but I tried putting it in a purse & my art teacher almost confiscated it because it was a baby & she saw me doing something in my purse for a LONG time & she said to put it on her desk until art ended & I got a Tamatchi on my 4.5 :) B) . Stupid teacher got fired & now we have the NICEST art teacher EVER!!!

Now almost all of my friends have tamas because of me(YAY!!! :( :D )& we made a tamagotchi club & also one of my teachers saw us with our tamas & she just said "Now I know what your doing" & she doesn't even mind that we take out our tamas & play with them in class!!! But there's this lunch monitor(she's sooooo mean that we can't even sit on a table even if tables aren't ment for sitting B) :( )& she was like evesdropping(Don't know how to spell it)on us for what we were doing.

I also had a Messenger Pet(WORST TOY EVER!!!)that they sold at our book fair & since they can't turn the sound off when they gets sick or poop they make like this loud beeping noise and it makes a SUPER loud noise when it ages so while we were doing a test it ages & people are like "RENEE"(Yes, my name is Renee)so not a recommended toy if you don't wanna get caught.

But I hide mine in my jacket pockets now...

P.S:Sorry if this post was toooo long!!! :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
At my middle school, the staff are pretty clueless as to what Tamagotchi are (I mean come on, how many 13-14 year olds play with Tamagotchi). I have left mine on my desk, in plain view, and so long as I do my work, they don't care. There is one secretary though (she must be a hundred years old) that confiscates EVERYTHING, from lipgloss to cellphones to Tamagotchi. I just hook the key ring around my thumb and stuck it in my fist, hidden by ridiculously long sleaves.

Seriously, just identify the one or two teachers that pose the biggest threat to your tama, and tiptoe around them when it comes to your Gotchi. Otherwise, just play sensibly.

Latest posts

Back