Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't bringing Tamas to school distract your studying? We go to school to LEARN, everyone. Plus, you may lose them, or they might get stolen.

i took my tama to school and was running around and it fell out of my pocket :ooo somebody is probaly messing with it as we speak :eek: :D

Its true there are risks at school for Tamagotchis, but Tamagotchi is supposed to stimulate a real pet and needs constant care. Some owners who are very loyal to their Tamagotchi don't like to leave them on pause (I'm sure YOU wouldn't like it if you were on pause for 10 hours, would you?) or leave them in hangovers. Plus, it makes school a little bit more fun, and personally, when I brought my Tamagotchi to school back in the days, I didn't see even the slightest change in my grades at all. Partly since I kept my Tamagotchi in my locker most of the time and checked on it during class transitions where it can't distract me in class or ever be stolen :D

tamagotchis aren't allowed at my school even at break but i still take them in and once had one taken away all day and it died. :(

But the kids at my school are really mean and if you have a tama in school they ask to play on it and if you say no they go and tell a teacher

that you have a tama, and if you say yes they feed it about 5 snacks and lose tons of games and they don't give it back or hide it when the teacher comes! :angry:

Thanks for these tips! most of them worked but I don't usualy bring my Tamagotchi to school because it is risky :blink: .

Okay...........I have gotten my tam taken away once or twice (or maybe thrice)and I know it is not fun. Here are some tipps

If a teacher asks what it is, put it on clock mode, cover up the "tamagotchi connection" symbol, and show it to them. (NOTE) this may only work on teachers who DON'T know what tams are

If you have a REALLY mean teacher then just don't play with it during her class.

Play with it during a movie. No one will notice.

Girls, bring a purse or small bag to keep them in. I have a black bag thing meant for IPOd

's, but it can fit around three tams.

Remove the Keyring for less noise when playing with it during class.

Some teachers won't mind. My lang. arts teach doesn't care, since his daughter has one.

We show him them sometimes. My friend even named one after him!

If you don't have a purse (or are a guy) then you can just bring a wallet and hide then in there.

TURN THE SOUND OFF!!!!

Hide it in your hand for quick checkups. My classmates are really mean and try and tell on my friends and I. They yell "OOOOHH, TAMAGOTCHI!"

and "CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI"

Or just " PLAYIN WITH YOUR TAMA THING?"

Usually P.E. teachers & lunch ladies don't care, but the lunch monitors do!

During recess, go out some where and then play with em'

Those are all my tips fo' now. Have fun. I Gotta go, so PM any questions to me, kay"
or maybe you could simply ask your teachers at the beginning of the year if its ok to take care of them during class! :p ;) ;) :D

:blink: :D :D i never got mine taken away bfore buthitupd gili o hatbrrowed itdn reces an "lost"t and then a couple days later it wa on the teacers desk :ph34r:

last year in 8th grade I sat right next to the wall near the back and I just stacked my books and binders on the other side of me and hid my tama in my binder...

then whenever I would open my binder just a little bit i would take care of my tama (inside my binder) and press buttons with one hand and pretend to look for a pencil with the other

Thanks for this wonderful information, my tamagotchi has been in the teachers draw quite a few times, but I always get it back but still, it is a bad feeling, and then it usually dies after, but i guess mine has never been confiscated till the end of the school year. They luckily where I am do not have the right to do that.

-daniwigg

my friend was gonna check on hers during lunch really quick and a yard duty came and took it away she said she could get it back at the office with her parents but this other girl we dont know pretended it was HERS and kept it because when my friend went to the office and it was gone!!!!!!! i was soo mad and when i was in 4th grade my friends teacher was really nice and let her have it during class, i was jealous .i now have 5 tamas in all and never got one taken away. on field trips we could take our tamas and the teachers wont take it so my teacher already knows shes nice but doesnt want them during class. even though we could take our tamas to field trips we cant take them to science camp which i heard is REALLY FUN because it lasts like 4-5 days and the teachers said they can be taken away not from teachers though but from the other students thats what i dont like :puroperatchi:

I'm keeping this topic alive!

In my new school, they are not a distraction! ;)

I brought my collection in to school one day and turned them on sound off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only play with Tamagotchis at lunch and free time. :kusatchi:

My Tamagotchi was introduced to the preschool teacher in the morning at school,and I had to pause it after the animation ended.

My tips:

1. Put your tama on pause

2. Put it in your desk so nobody sees it, play with it, and put it on sound off.

3. Play with it at lunch.

4. Play with it during a movie.

i used same color stickers, that happened to be sparkly! to cover the tamagotchi symbol it was the same color as the tama!

at my school, at the end of the day your parents can sign you up for afterschool if they work later than when schools out for the day. I go there, it's at the YMCA. I just pause my tamagotchi and hide it in my backpack until then, because my afterschool allows it, so if you go to afterschool, thats what you should do to!

:) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :blink:

School staff has no right to keep your personal possessions anyway, tams included!
B) B) B)
School staff has no right to keep your personal possessions anyway, tams included!
B)   B)   B)
B)   B)   B)
They Kinda do because you are supposed to learn at school not play with tamas. <_< B) :) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back