Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got a v5. i've had a v3, v4, and v4.5 in the past, and i've only brought my v3 to school back in 4th grade. all my friends brought theirs with them too, and whenever we had recess, we'd play with them becuz the teachers never noticed. but my friend erin warned us not to let our teacher see them becuz she threatened to take them all away. so i was careful after that and didnt really bring mine to school anymore. now i'm in 6th grade with my v5 (its so cool!!) and idk if i will bring it to school tomorrow...

My school doesn`t allow tamas, cellphones or anything that isn`t school material. But we all take tamas and cellphones to school and most of the teachers doesn`t care. My tama was taken away from me one time by the math teacher, she is really a mean. Mi mother punished me for one week for thar... :)

I actually bought a tamagotchi pouch and if anyone asks what it is I just say its part of my outfit.

x3

If it doesn't match though I just wear a necklace with my tama there, so I'm always checking up on it. It's actually very useful!

Or you can take a book and cut a hole in it that look's like your Tama. THen put tape in the hole and put in your tama. Pretend that your reading and use your tama. This works best when it is a notepad and you should always have a paper with writting on one side to tape onto if someone notices and a pencil to look like your writting.

Or just give them to your brother.

I heard some of my friends say that my teacher last year thought Tamagotchi was a swearword. o_O
*gigglesnort*

I used to bring my tama with me to school all the time...

...but they banned 'em. :D

One of my classmates brings hers occasionally though, and she made a little snap-on cover-like thing for her tama, and it covers up the 'Tamagotchi Connection' symbol AND makes the screen look like something educational.

I asked her how she does it but she won't tell me... :(

my school's rule states that no electronic devives are to be brought to school. if caught, we will hav to see the principal. i put my tama in a pause mode at home.

Okay...........I have gotten my tam taken away once or twice (or maybe thrice)and I know it is not fun. Here are some tipps

If a teacher asks what it is, put it on clock mode, cover up the "tamagotchi connection" symbol, and show it to them. (NOTE) this may only work on teachers who DON'T know what tams are

If you have a REALLY mean teacher then just don't play with it during her class.

Play with it during a movie. No one will notice.

Girls, bring a purse or small bag to keep them in. I have a black bag thing meant for IPOd

's, but it can fit around three tams.

Remove the Keyring for less noise when playing with it during class.

Some teachers won't mind. My lang. arts teach doesn't care, since his daughter has one.

We show him them sometimes. My friend even named one after him!

If you don't have a purse (or are a guy) then you can just bring a wallet and hide then in there.

TURN THE SOUND OFF!!!!

Hide it in your hand for quick checkups. My classmates are really mean and try and tell on my friends and I. They yell "OOOOHH, TAMAGOTCHI!"

and "CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI"

Or just " PLAYIN WITH YOUR TAMA THING?"

Usually P.E. teachers & lunch ladies don't care, but the lunch monitors do!

During recess, go out some where and then play with em'

Those are all my tips fo' now. Have fun. I Gotta go, so PM any questions to me, kay"
I think a better tip would be to just not bring it to school at all, you can always put it on pause or just leave it in your bag and feed and stuff during breaks. Everyone has breaks at school right?

Right now I'm in P2 and last year my friend brought her tamagotchi to school. When the teacher wasn't around she passed it to my friend who was sitting beside me and she played a game with it! Later the teacher didn't come into the class so I watched my friend play with the tama.

Then at gym my friend took out her tama and I think the gym teacher confiscated it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, like the time I brought my tamagotchi to school in year 3 and got it taken away... :huh: NOT going to happen again!!

in 4th grade(3 years ago) I brought it to school because back at home my house was being flooded(stupid plummer didn't do anything) and my tama would break and the teacher took it! everyone was laughing at me and I didn't know how to pause it at the time so I was freaking out!(normally at home my mom baby sits mine and my sister's because she has one too) but then at resess she gave it back and it was fine! you don't know how exited I was!

one of the scariest moments of my life :blink:

I don't like teachers. they yell too loud. :blink:

Good tips everyone. Well, I don't bring my tamas to school, for safety and distraction reasons. I just keep them on 'Pause' or 'Travel' mode...so I don't have a nasty surprise when I get home. :blink: And I know teachers confiscate stuff for a reason, but...I think they have no right too. If it becomes a problem, that's one thing, but if it's harmless, they don't really need too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of u r saying that school staff has no right 2 take away personal stuff and ur wrong they do have the right if it is disterbing classbut they dont if ur not playing it then they cant take it!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I actually played with my Tamagotchis, I would either pause them at home or bring them to school. I'm not very knowledgeable of sleeping times so I'd rather not risk it. At school, sometimes I'd leave it in my locker with the sound off and check on it between periods. Each period lasts about 45 minutes. Alternately, I could keep it in the storage space underneath my desk in classes with the sound off, of course and check on it whenever I got the chance. If I needed to play games, I would put itin my pocket and ask to go to the bathroom, then play with it in the bathroom stall, or wait until recess and played with it when no one was looking. Or, I could just keep it in my pocket the whole time, but then the buttons could be easily pressed without my intention. But if I wanted to transport my Tamagotchi anywhere without it being seen, I would need to keep it in my pocket, and not all of my pants I wear have one. So, total failure there, unless I keep it in my binder, and that's not very convenient, carrying a big binder around, and the Tamagotchi could get squished in there.

Luckily, my school is somewhat light, and if you're caught with a Tamagotchi it'll almost never result in a trip to the principal's office. If something is confiscated it's always given back later. One time, when I was in class, I was keeping my Tamagotchi in my pocket. Somehow, the buttons pushed and the sound came on, and my Tamagotchi made a cry for attention. Everyone in my class heard it...I quickly paused it. Some of my classmates even said "You know there's a way to turn the sound off on those things?" My teacher heard it and was confused about what the sound was, but she didn't confiscate it or anything. Also, at recess, you're usually allowed to bring any toys or games in only to be used in recess.

Putting the clock screen on and telling the teacher its your watch works too, but only if you cover up the Tamagotchi Connection logo at the top somehow and even then, it doesn't give you a quick glance of how your Tamagotchi is feeling.

If I kept it at home, I would put it in a place where nothing else is. One time, my dad put down something where my Tamagotchi was and it got unpaused while I was at school. Not good. Even if I forgot to pause it, my Tamagotchi could usually live, but it greatly impacts how it will grow (usually into a Masktchi or Gozarutchi). I'm at school for 7 hours each day.

Latest posts

Back