Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i dont want to bring one.its a little bit unsensible and i want to be sensible.

SORRY! :D :D

Well I have to play it during class because we are only allowed to go to our lockers 3 times per day or else lunch detenton :huh: whats up with that :huh:

last week though my V3 fell on the floor and i was a lucky one :D , another persons fell out 5 sec later and the teacher thought HERS was MINE and she confiscated hers!!

Next i got a V4 new and wanting to show it off so i left it in my locker and forgot to pause it or make it go to sleep. I had a :angry: but came back to find a :D so that was harsh (I was aiming for makiko)

but now i carry it around because someone stole my nintendo ds :(

B) Young Memechi B)

My teacher last year took away my Tamaz (like 6 of them) that I had on a key ring and dangled them from his belt all day! :huh:

Usually, he didn't care if my friends and I played with our Tamagotchis. It was free time after a test, and I had the sound off and wasn't bothering anybody. And he took them away!!!!!!!!!!! He dangled them from his belt all day and taunted me with them. I asked for them back at the end of the day and he gave them back. But he said, "Next time I see these they are going to the principil's office untill the end of the year!" I learned my lesson! I think that he just didn't like me very much, though. He never did this to my friends! :huh:

Cinderpelt :angry:

mostly i just turn sound off put them in my poket (onley if it has a zip) if it does not have a zip then i put it in my bag make shor that all hearts are filde and every playtime fill em back up againe :( :) :)

I have to take mine to school... my parents don't know how to feed it and i don't like pausing it becouse it prevents aging.

well i agree withall of us but i don't think u should play with tamas in claass time-_-.

i play withthem at lunch and when we go outside though. i keep mine in my bag.i do avise this because teachers don't like like them and will just take them away :mimitchi: ;)

and besides u play with them after school aand on weekands so try not to get ur tamas taken away!! my friends got token away and her parents were informed!!

if tamas are banned, then just wait until that rule is 100% followed. THEN you can take it to school. I took mine to school for the first time in 1 year on Friday and nobody suspected me!!!

But only bring tamas about once or twice a week if you're in elem. school, otherwise people will get suspicious.

It's MUCH easier in jr. high and high school. you can just pretend to get stuff out of your locker and check on your tama meanwhile.

if you can't return to check on your tama within 30 minutes, I suggest setting the clock to a sleeping time or pausing.

look one thing to say

keep ur tama sound off while ur at school

and if a teacher comes keep it balled up in your hand and dont make it seem like u have something in ur hand.it happened a million times and they did not take it cause they did not see it. :mimitchi:

i remember in

3rd grade my gym teacher took my v2 toy and i did not know how to pause it. and i had 9 gen.

i was so mad and was all because this girl had to yell out stop playing with that toy and was deep down in my pocket.

;)

right now my v4 is

happy

training:8/9

lb:24

name:baby

gender.boy

gen:1

stage:with a baby

look one thing to say keep ur tama sound off while ur at school

and if a teacher comes keep it balled up in your hand and dont make it seem like u have something in ur hand.it happened a million times and they did not take it cause they did not see it. ^_^

i remember in

3rd grade my gym teacher took my v2 toy and i did not know how to pause it. and i had 9 gen.

i was so mad and was all because this girl had to yell out stop playing with that toy and was deep down in my pocket.

:p

right now my v4 is

happy

training:8/9

lb:24

name:baby

gender.boy

gen:1

stage:with a baby
;) :p HOW COULD YOUR TECHER DO THAT TO YOU SHES EVIL!!!!!!!!!

i just stick the keyring in my middle finger and if anyone asks its a watch(im in high school so no one cares)

Not all schools are like that, some principals allow tamagotchis or other electronics. In my school, DS's and GameBoy are banned, but kids still smuggle in GameBoy and DS's! The teachers and supervisors don't really care!

But for OTHER schools, where tamagotchis are banned, you should not really bring tamagotchis in at all, it may be offensive to others who cannot or do not have tamagotchis, it may disturb some peole and draw them away from concentration to their work, etc. Bringing in tamagotchis to a school where tamagotchis are banned or not is not a hot idea! (In my opinion)

If I did bring my tamagotchis to school, they'd probably die, be a distraction, etc.

Hope you catch my flow!

-Cotton

I have a strap and pet pouch and i wear it every day to school and all my teachers see it. But I have never goten it taken away!!! <_<

Well one time I took my v3 to school and at lunch my arch enemy knew I had it and she swiped it from me and I didn't know until too late it ended up in the trash <_< So now I forever hate her, and I only smuggle my v2 and v4 on really long field trips and I keep 'em on pause through out the day.

^_^ B) Couple of tips:

1: KEEP SOUND OFF!!!!

2:WEAR A KEYCHAIN AND HOOK UR TAMA ON (MY TEACHER DOES CARE...I PUT IT ON A BRACLET AND WEAR IT IN CLASSS:p) IT WILL STAY SAFE THAT WAY

3:pLAY INSIDE YOUR DESK...SIT AT THE BACK IF U CAN!!!

4.NEVER EVER PAUSE JUST CHANGE THE TIME TO 12:00AM AND LET IT SLEEP!!

5: IF UR TEACHER SEE'S IT HIDE THE TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION PART, PUT THE CLOK ON AND SAY ITS A WATCH!

6: MAKE SURE THERE'S NO 1 BEHIND YOU!

7: IF UR TEACHER TAKES IT AND LEAVES IT ON HER/HIS DESK TAKE IT WHEN SHE'S/HE'S NOT LOOKING!!( JUST KIDDING:p BUT DO IT IF U MUST BUT DONT BLAME ME IF U GET INTO TROUBLE!)

HOPE THAT HELP!!!!! :nazotchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi:

:mimitchi: I LOVE TAMAS KEEP URS SAFE... :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: ..OHH AND HAVE FUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nyatchi:

Latest posts

Back