Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my V2 and V1 taken away by my Homeroom teacher in 6th grade. During Lunch, when he went to the bathroom before locking his door, my friend and I unlocked his drawer and I took my Tamas back and also looked through what other stuff he had. I just looked; My friend took. xD After that, I kept bringing my Tamas to school but I muted them and played them while he was doing Math Problems on the board.

I don't really have tips. All the tips I had, have already been written. xD

Great tips, I don't think they can help me.

A few years ago, the really nice principal left the school and he LOVED tamagotchis!

The new principal hates them! Whenever she sees them she converscates them. If you do it 3 times, she might break it!

If you have a really strict teacher, here are some tips that might help:

If you have a uniform like mine, there's a pocket on your shirt. You can put your tama there and hide it over your tunic. (Note: This only works for school's that have uniforms, and this is for the girls uniforms.)

I was in a gifted and talented class a few years back, and my teacher did not care when I brought my tama's to school, she knew I wouldn't play with it in class.

Teacher's do have reasons to take them away from you, it may disract you from your work, it's just their job.

Also, has anyone heard of the tamagotchi virus? My tama got it when I brought it once.

Oceangotchi123 :D

Ooh. At my old school, my teachers didn't really care about them. Espiecally my homeroom teacher, as long as you got your work done it was okay. And then one of my old Culture Studies teachers, she really DID NOT mind. But the PE, Art, and Library teachers didn't like them. But at my new school I don't know yet, because I haven't been there yet. I'll probably like, bring it on the first day and see what happens.

My homeroom teacher took mine away last year, and it was about 4 months till I got it back. ( She had thought I was playing with it, but I wasn't.) My tip: Wear something with pockets, and only take your tama out during recess. Leave it on pause and mute for the rest of the time.

Well,

For me- I'm back to school in a few weeks.

I've only managed to get it confiscated once- that was in Year 4 but guess what? The teacher who took it wanted to know what it was- tried it- and kept it alive x3.

My tips are:

Always turn sound off.

Play with it in the break.

If you play in class- make sure you listen to the teacher too!

Don't show it to ANYONE except your ABSOLUTE best best friend.

Keep it in your pocket, or pencil case.

If a teacher sees it- disguise it as a watch.

I was caught with a tama once early on in year 6, but so was my friend and we both said, that we had a sleepover last night at my other friends house and we're not going back tonight. And she told us to *put it away*. I put it away in my pocket

I once kept my tama in my shoe o_O

If you go to a school where no one except you has a tama, and theyre forgotten, put on your puppy dog eyes and say- "No-one told me..."

But make sure you keep it hidden.

x.Tp.x

The stupidest girl in my class got one and got the word of the thing of tamagotchis are here and got hers taken away. :ichigotchi:
I hid mine in a side of my desk where people can't see and I can easily poke the buttons.

Having pockets help too! :angry:
Same here except she conects with other tama-carring people at recess behind the gym where no one can see her. She keeps begging me to tell her how to heel her tama of a cavity.

one good but odd trick i learned is to paint them a solid color and keep them on time around your neck. Just say it is your watch. (works best with V2 because of antena)

Thanks! I got mine taken away and it was even worse because I was taking care of someone elses so hers got taken away. She understood but i felt baaaaad!

My friend took her tama to school last year, and I had to set it's sound off during a test so I almost got caught.... Luckily, it didn't get tooken away. I brought mine a couple of times- But I stopped risking it...... I took it along a field trip on the necklace and they let me go! Same with my friend.

I remember in 3rd grade, the tamagotchi was a big deal and everyone had one at school...eventually, some girl "accidentaly" restarted her tamagotchi making a huge noise and her's got confinscated. It was sad, because that was the end of that. I still don't know if she ever got it back... :furawatchi:

Acck.. I feel sorry for your friend, giggler....

Anyway, I have a tip:

Hide your tama in the tray/inside of your desk. Play with it when nobodys looking unless it';s your friend who you KNOW won't tell. Make sure the sound is off.

Once I forgot to turn the sound off and this horrid girl said OOOOOOOOOooohhhhhh......Kuchi!(thats my nickname @ school)cos I got mail in the middle of Math in 1st period, I am the only one obsessed w.tamas cos in NZ its mot abig thing.luckily ,the teacher didn't notice!Whew! ;) :lol:

You'd be amazed but... my mom is a teacher and she told me that the only reasion they ever take any ones tama is because the adminastration gets suspcious if there arn't any confiscated.

Most teachers don't care at all! So keep them scilenced, and mostly hidden in your palm and your fine. If your obvious about it the teacher kinda has to confiscate it to keep the status-quo.

Latest posts

Back