Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I leave my tamagotchi in my pocket too, I check it really often. ;)

In Middle school, I just played behind a book.

300th post *

My v3 got confiscated during 2nd period and when i got it back it was taped to a mesage saying that my teacher fed it and cared for it all year!(Yes she kept it all year :D !)

Some teachers don't care and/or are too dense to notice (lol, I'm sorry but it's true! I had a teacher and people would sit and CONNECT THEIR TAMAS under the table, and always be playing games and stuff). Art teachers seem to not really care.

Once in Language Arts I was doing a play and I was this reeeeeeeally weird character who kept jumping up and down. I had my tamas in my pocket but the pockets didn't zip or anything so they fell out! I had about 3 on a lanyard. The teacher didn't care and I know he noticed, how could he not?

Also once in History I had forgotten to turn the sound off but I didn't notice so we were doing like speeches and my tama went off (the matchmaker came)! >_< Then after the person talking finished, the teacher was like, "Who has an electronic device that just went off?" I had to admit it - in my experience, if you admit the truth it's better because you're not likely to get in as much trouble. She asked what it was and I said "Well... it's a Tamagotchi and it's supposed to be Paused but somehow it must have accidentally gotten un-paused." I got away with it too - I just had to put it in my locker. :blink: On the way there I turned the sound off, got it married, and paused it. :)

Some teachers don't care and/or are too dense to notice (lol, I'm sorry but it's true! I had a teacher and people would sit and CONNECT THEIR TAMAS under the table, and always be playing games and stuff). Art teachers seem to not really care.Once in Language Arts I was doing a play and I was this reeeeeeeally weird character who kept jumping up and down. I had my tamas in my pocket but the pockets didn't zip or anything so they fell out! I had about 3 on a lanyard. The teacher didn't care and I know he noticed, how could he not?

Also once in History I had forgotten to turn the sound off but I didn't notice so we were doing like speeches and my tama went off (the matchmaker came)! >_< Then after the person talking finished, the teacher was like, "Who has an electronic device that just went off?" I had to admit it - in my experience, if you admit the truth it's better because you're not likely to get in as much trouble. She asked what it was and I said "Well... it's a Tamagotchi and it's supposed to be Paused but somehow it must have accidentally gotten un-paused." I got away with it too - I just had to put it in my locker. ;) On the way there I turned the sound off, got it married, and paused it. ;)
Wow you are really sneaky!

hehe yeah, sure that works! :furawatchi: I got mine taken away today and :rolleyes: got tamas banned in class. my teachers evidently dealt with them before :ph34r: my tamas my baby and the day just got worse & worse after that! :( seriously teachers! tamas die! i cant leave them at home! my grandma isnt exactly the most great virtual pet babysitter there is. shes got the house on her mind all day shell kill him too! :wub:

Yeah, I brought mine to school the other day.Alot of my classmates do, we just turn the sound off. My Home ec teacher Is mean, but doesn't mind them because they help you tell time, and they also teach you responsibility.And also, we had them out at lunch, and the principle saw and didn't care. My friend taylor actually showed the principle her tamagotchis before!!! see, I didn't want to make noise in any of my classes also, so I attatched my tamagotchi (I only had one at the time, the next day I got another) to a cute little dog keychain(it was a plush one)and put the tamagotchi in my pocket with the cute dog hiding it in case anyone should hear or see it.
whats home ec :lol: anyways i have a nice teacher and he understands because he has 2 daugters. :lol:

I have 2 tamas and this stupid,idiotic boy caught me playing it in class and screamed out,"OOH! IS THAT A TAMAGOTCHI? THEY ARE SOO GAY." They are not. :lol: :lol: . And one time, after school, he just went up to me and tapped the screen and he said cubeworld is much better. :lol: :lol:
i hate cube world.there just dumb stick peoples.

Tip:tell your teacher you forgot your homework in your bag.only do this once or twice a week.note if you do it more than twice a week,people will get supisious :furawatchi: .while your there,care for your tama.Make sure noone is in the hallway! :furawatchi: :)

almost all my teachers are guys :furawatchi: .and in the change room {where nobody changes } we just play with our tamas.

My teachers tell me off for playing with them IN CLASS but girls are allowed to play with them in class! It's so unfair that boys can't. We only get them confiscated until the end of the day, and my teacher lets me pause them if she confiscates it. We're allowed to play with them during breaks. My principal knows what Kuchipatchi Mametchi, Memetchi and all the other well known tams are and doesn't mind!
thats not fair! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :) even thogh im a girl.

myne never get taken (i have to take care of 6! ) i just keep them in this little pencil bag i bought i only have lyke 2 pencils in it >.<
maybe i should do that.i have a big pencil case and nobody sees it anyway. :furawatchi:

my tamas arnt banned but u cant have electronics but everyone still does!!!! :)

I WONDER IF ANY TEACHERS EVER READ THE SITE!!!!! THAT WOULD BE BAD! :(
No.they only go on msn and junk.not saying that msn is junk.and at home they just wanna watch tv and forget about school. ;)

I don't want to give out any names so I'll just put the first letter, okay?

This year when I got my V4.5 there's this really stupid boy everyone hates his name is R and he likes me. Ugh, I hate him. Well, anyway....

The day after I got my V4.5 I didn't bring it to school but R brought his V2 to school (it didn't have batteries) and my new best friend B brought hers to school (It's a V2 with butterflies so is R's).

Well then the next day I brought my Tama to school (my V4.5) and connected with B's and hers was a girl, mine was a boy.

So then he started following around. When I alone couldn't get him to stop my friends started to tell him too. It was no use. He just doesn't take no for an answer!

My best friend A brought her Tamagotchi to school too, so did my friend S, and some Grade 5 kids did too.

Anyway then R started following me, B, and A around and the next day we brought ours again and something REALLY funny happened!

B's and my Tamas mated! Mine was an adult but B's was a teenager and it's really funny too. The Tama still needs all the things a Teenager Tama would need hmm yeah FUNNY! Hahaha!

Then the next day there were parent/teacher interviews and the next morning I didn't bring mine to school and A didn't bring hers because my mom said to the teacher that R is only into Tamagotchis because I am (it's true and at school he's now stalking me in the playground if ANYONE's Tamagotchi is near)! So then I babysat S's but then I didn't anymore because of R. The teacher said to S, B, A and me that if we brought them to school they stayed in out backpacks and she didn't want to hear any reports of lost or stolen Tamagotchis because she warned us!

So I'm keeping mine at home from now on. :lol:

Latest posts

Back