Kid dies after immitating a cartoon.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend seems to know why. We got into talking about this topic...

[i'll explain ^^ don't have to read this xD She asked me why I bothered talking to people on here that don't even live near me and I said

"Don't you do the same thing on myspace?" and she said

"..."

"Besides, I know a few people on here. One girl even lives as close as Jacksonville..."

and yeah xD]

Well, she says it's all the old people coming here D:

She says they take all the fun out of everything and that the kids are so bored because of the old people that they try to find something to do, but they can't, because of the old people, and they get desperate, bacause of the old people, and they go crazy xD

My friend seems to know why. We got into talking about this topic...
[i'll explain ^^ don't have to read this xD She asked me why I bothered talking to people on here that don't even live near me and I said

"Don't you do the same thing on myspace?" and she said

"..."

"Besides, I know a few people on here. One girl even lives as close as Jacksonville..."

and yeah xD]

Well, she says it's all the old people coming here D:

She says they take all the fun out of everything and that the kids are so bored because of the old people that they try to find something to do, but they can't, because of the old people, and they get desperate, bacause of the old people, and they go crazy xD
Yes, this is a Old people paradise. But if you know were to go, there is like a Mini-New York in Jax (Clubs, Bars, etc)

I know, Shikamaru Nara xD I'm just glad to see Naruto fan's on TT expressing they're loyalty.If they take it off the air because of this I will join ya Tem! I mean dude, atleast put it on Adult Swim when it reaches Shippuden. More stupid stunt's to copy appear in Shippuden. T_T

And SK, did they confuse the North for South? x.x
YEAH!!!!!! STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!!! XD

-Temari Nara (Mrs. Nara is good too)

OMG i can't believe that they blamed the anime(there is a difference between a cartoon and an anime)for his death. what bulls*** i mean it's the kid's fault i mean burying someone's head into a sandbox isn't a simple prank. you don't kid around with s*** like that. for lord's sake the main character may be a total idiotic dumba** but the main character;even though he isn't real i think you get the point; is smart enough to not do that. i feel bad for the kid but i still can't belive he was stupid enough to do that. anyway may he rest inpeace

That kid must of been REALLY bored.

And I mean REALLY bored. Even I am not that stupid, and I am pretty stupid, yet smart. o_o

I find it sad that they are blaming Naruto for the kid's stupidity.

Those kids must've been stupid. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back