KinzChat Plus is gone - for good!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]^ Are you so obsessed with that website? Look, you come on Tamatalk and talk... If you go on Webkinz all you do is talk to five year olds. Really, do you need to go as far as to insult a COMPANY?[/SIZE]

Tamatalk only allows talk for people obsessed with tamas.... And life issues. And besides, FORUMS ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONLINE PLAYING GAMES. Besides, in webkinz, you get to have a character to move around with...

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Mametchi_411, I created this because:GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS!
No, they aren't.

You know, they can take the website all back if they could. Would you want that?

You created this because you care for KinzChat Plus. That is in webkinz, last I looked. Which means you have to care for webkinz. And you can't say you didn't, because then you would only care for a chat room. And if you only care for a chat room, then go to somewhere else, that's not on webkinz, if you are going to insult a company.

That's the truth, and only the truth.

mametchi :angry:

You're insulting us right now. Do YOU even understand the situation? <.< I guess not. GANZ CLOSED KINZCHAT PLUS LAST SUMMER, PROMISING IT IN THE FALL. IT EVEN SAID IT ON THE CLUBHOUSE. AND FALL PASSED QUICKLY. IN DECEMBER, IT STILL DIDN'T COME BACK!!!! Agh!And they have got rid of Kinzchat Plus..

Besides, Tamatalk only allows talk for people obsessed with tamas.... And life issues. And besides, FORUMS ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONLINE PLAYING GAMES. Besides, in webkinz, you get to have a character to move around with...
[SIZE=7pt]Insulting, I wouldn't call it insulting, I'd call it 'telling the cold, hard, truth'.[/SIZE]

Just because I'm new, don't assume I'm zoned out of everything, I understand perfectly. I just think its completely, and utterly ridiculous, to be insulting a company that makes toys because their chat room is down.

If TT is only for "people with obsessions of tamagotchi's and life issues" then why are you and I here?

grb-

So, Mametchi_411, I created this because:GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS! GANZ ARE BEING IDIOTS!
think about this:if ganz are such idiots,u wouldent even have webkinz so i wouldent be saying that also you ppl are acting like kc plus is your main arttery and wen they took it awsy it way "cut"

I wasn't assuming that....

And it's too sad. I'll say it again. Tamatalk is a FORUM. Webkinz is a ONLINE PLAYING GAME. Some 5 Year old's are interesting, you know.... You're making them sound like some kind of brainless &@!&*@s!

I wasn't assuming that....
And it's too sad. I'll say it again. Tamatalk is a FORUM. Webkinz is a ONLINE PLAYING GAME. Some 5 Year old's are interesting, you know.... You're making them sound like some kind of brainless &@!&*@s!
[SIZE=7pt]Sure.[/SIZE]

And I'm guessing you want to go on Webkinz chat to talk to a 5 year old.

There's nothing wrong with webkinz, but when you get in a fit over not being able to chat with little kids, it gets really lame.

[SIZE=7pt]Sure.[/SIZE] 

And I'm guessing you want to go on Webkinz chat to talk to a 5 year old.

There's nothing wrong with webkinz, but when you get in a fit over not being able to chat with little kids, it gets really lame.
yes i mean its not that good 5 year olds cant even spell properly!!!all the kc plus words hav to be spelt right plus there probably going to bring it back go to the clubhouse and press the i the kc plus description is still there

But what about the good side, like the 8-12 year olds, huh? You guys are just showing the bad side. It's not the like chatroom is going to be filled with LITTLE KIDS. I mean, I think more parents would approve to 8-12 year olds.

But what about the good side, like the 8-12 year olds, huh? You guys are just showing the bad side. It's not the like chatroom is going to be filled with  LITTLE KIDS. I mean, I think more parents would approve to 8-12 year olds.
acually youe telling the bad side!dont u think:ANZ CLOSED KINZCHAT PLUS LAST SUMMER, PROMISING IT IN THE FALL. IT EVEN SAID IT ON THE CLUBHOUSE. AND FALL PASSED QUICKLY. IN DECEMBER, IT STILL DIDN'T COME BACK!!!! Agh!

do u want it to be unsafe?i wold rather wait for countless moons than for it to be unsafe!and plz stop being so rude to ppl who disagree!

Guys, look.

It's just a chat room.

Why do you need to talk in THAT chat room.

If all your best friends are in there, something bad is going to happen.

You'll get way to attached and want to meet them in real life.

Just appericate it, or GANZ might as well just stop making webkinz, and you'll at least apericate something.

mametchi ;)

Guys, look.It's just a chat room.

Why do you need to talk in THAT chat room.

If all your best friends are in there, something bad is going to happen.

You'll get way to attached and want to meet them in real life.

Just appericate it, or GANZ might as well just stop making webkinz, and you'll at least apericate something.

mametchi :mellow:
1. I like chatting.

2. You can't give out your city in Webkinz KinzChat PLUS so what's the point of trying to meet them?

And Mametchi 4ever is right. There are 8-12 year olds in there.

Names and numbers aren't allowed... You can't say, I live at blah blah blah, or my name is blah blah blah, or call me at one two 888888888888. Numbers(words included that mean the numbers like one count too)

Then again.. Someone might attempt to say uno....

How hard is it to make a website?
god, me and my friends tried that on freewebs. were 8 years old. :wacko: xD to buisness, ILL KILL GANZ!!! no, wait... in t his wizard angst video... yeah, ill take it down on ppl i like...

[SIZE=7pt]Mametchi4ever, you've failed to answer my question.[/SIZE]

If TT is only for people obsessed with tamagotchi's and life problems, why are you and I here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back