KinzChat Plus is gone - for good!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
god, me and my friends tried that on freewebs. were 8 years old. :) xD to buisness, ILL KILL GANZ!!! no, wait... in t his wizard angst video... yeah, ill take it down on ppl i like...
OMG you don't get it.

I meant one with no freewebs, blah blah blah!

You can't even play games on freeweb.

I was going to make one, but I figured you can't even have people make username's!

No invision free, no nothing.

It takes a lot of work to get a really good working domain, just to tell you.

mametchi :)

Ok, I think this topic is getting really flamey.... Back to the point, and I didn't answer your question greyrainbow because I used to like tamas. And there's your answer...

Anyway, Kinzchat Plus will come back, I'm sure..

[SIZE=7pt]^ Why are you still here. See my point is you don't have to be obsessed with either to come on TT. :\[/SIZE]

Anyway, I'm sure Webkinz wouldn't just take it away after they promised it back. 3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never got to try it either. But you guys have to chill. Relax. It will be back soon. Plus, Webkinz is VERY popular, they have a big site. It must be hard to keep everything up and running. And also, some people are not being very good on Webkinz. We are lucky we don't do those things and that we respect and love Webkinz. Don't worry. Kinz-chat and Kiz-chat Plus will be back. Check the newsletters and stuff like that for more info!

;) Girl_123

I'm still on Tamatalk because the RP's. Now there. Solve your questions? I'll be here a bit longer. You can't force me out, anyway.

Kinzchat Plus will be back..

Unless Ganz wants to answer and look at 50000000000000 e-mails saying, WTH is Kinzchat Plus? WHERE IS KINZCHAT PLUS! And also, a bunch of angry comments.

I'm still on Tamatalk because the RP's. Now there. Solve your questions? I'll be here a bit longer. You can't force me out, anyway.

Unless Ganz wants to answer and look at 50000000000000 e-mails saying, WTH is Kinzchat Plus? WHERE IS KINZCHAT PLUS! And also, a bunch of angry comments.
thats the spirit!it will come back in fact ill email them asking when it will be back

It's too much of a stress for them to answer that many, anyway.
eh oh well if they get that many emails about that i think they might buckle down on it (i hope)

I never got to use it. I guess there were people who cursed and said bad things. *sigh* I wish it was there. Maybe they will fix it. Or not..

~ChibiMuffins

Unless they just go off and delete every last one without looking at them.
uh ya im wondering if they do that i NEVER get replys back

Ganz=A bunch of lazy people at sometimes, and you can even call them bad.
You call them lazy?

We are just being a bunch of spoiled people who want a chat room.

Think about it.

You don't need to whine.

Sometimes, put yourself in their shoes.

Do you want people always yelling at you to get things done?

Maybe they are tired of all this whineing.

Maybe that's why they aren't working on it.

mametchi ;)

Ok I guess I'll lose all hope... *gives up totally on KCP* Ok. Anyway, I actually don't really care if you think of it... I think i'll just focus on trying to make Chimericamaki.
Good!

You get my point!

All you really can do is chat, so you get the point.

Don't try to make a huge deal out of it, ok guys?

mametchi :D

OMG you don't get it.I meant one with no freewebs, blah blah blah!

You can't even play games on freeweb.

I was going to make one, but I figured you can't even have people make username's!

No invision free, no nothing.

It takes a lot of work to get a really good working domain, just to tell you.

mametchi :eek:
you can-- actually, to have full access to the site you have to have one.

ps, you can get a programmer :D

you can-- actually, to have full access to the site you have to have one.

ps, you can get a programmer :D
My mom is a programmer.

It takes hard work if you don't have a server, and look...

Haven't you ever noticed Admin talking about how tamatalk needs more money for bandwith?

It's the same thing.

Maybe that's taking up too much bandwith.

mametchi ;)

Wait a second... Mametchi, you wanted Kinzchat Plus gone in the first place? Then why not take out the original Kinzchat? The original Kinzchat is the same thing, only your not allowed to type messages.

Wait a second... Mametchi, you wanted Kinzchat Plus gone in the first place? Then why not take out the original Kinzchat? The original Kinzchat is the same thing, only your not allowed to type messages.
I don't really need it...I just like to do stuff, not chat and everything.

Chatting goes to tamaChat.

mametchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back