kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry this update will be pretty short...guess what jenna evolved into. three guesses.

perotchi? NO.

pichipitchi? NO NO NO :angry:

maisutatchi? NO NO NO AND HE'S A DUDE.

IMG_0034.jpg

shigurehimetchi. :(

that's really rude.

i'm sorry. it's just...i was really excited about unlocking patchi onsen and then sabosabotchi ruined it. DARN YOU SABOSABOTCHI WHY DO YOU LIKE ME SO MUCH AND APPEAR WHEN I GIVE PERFECT CARE????!!!

yeah! i should've been painaputchi and then i'd be meloditchi and then you wouldn't be ranting and be happy.

sorry. didn't mean to rant.

it's okay. now, post in the group hatch!

yes ma'am/sir bob!

EDIT: I was so distracted that I didn't notice OVER 900 VIEWS!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! You guys rock! Keep the views coming! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm getting sick. Ugh. Well, I have good news, shoutouts, and bad news.

thanks to kuromametchifan123 for following my log!!!!

Bad news: I'm not allowed to order a palm treo on amazon.

Good news: My parents' friend has an old palm treo that I might ask if I can borrow for downloads! (if he still has it.... :p ) also, I've decided to get jenna married early, since I've already had shigurehimetchi and I don't need to get the happy symbols for her. So, I have a second chance at patchi onsen! (please be boy please be a boy)

Bad news: I can't post photos right now, no time. :p

Oh well! Maybe I'll see if I can later tonight.

Why am I posting so early? (well.......it's early in my time zone :p ) I'm sick. Blargh.

you're telling me! You took my batteries out!!!! :angry:

They ran out. I had to charge them and now I have to wait an extra day for the matchmaker.

well when you changed my batteries at 6:30 in the morning, I was totally awake to you hacking and breathing all weird.

Hey! Show some respect for your sick caretaker! Anyway, let's take a look at the stats of my log.....

Yay! Another person rated my log! .....4 stars. -_- oh well. At least it's not 3 stars, I can't stand that rating for some reason. :p

do you have school today?

In my condition? Bah hahahahaha hack hack *coughs like crazy*

just how sick are you?

Last night my nose was totally stuffed up and I had to walk around like some creepy mouth breather. I had a terrible cough, sneezed a lot. And now I have a fever, and my cough is still bugging me and making me breathe like a wounded animal. Also, I sound all weird. You do not want to FaceTime me when I'm sick.

yep. Ugh, I can't believe I have to spend the entire day with you mouth breathing on me!!! What if you're contagious???!!!

I don't think tamagotchis have anything to worry about. Ugh, I have to work on my science project.

ugh! It was so boring watching you do that last night.

I'm soooorrryyyy. I do have other things to worry about, you know. Now, let's get off the log and creep around the forums.

and let's post photos later!

i have been wordlessly banned from uploading photos until i get better. D:< so, i'll just recycle some old ones as it's not too different from my previous generations: (if the photos are all different sizes, please excuse me as it was pretty early on that i was experimenting with different sizes :p )

IMG_0001.jpg

:p close enough, she married a mametchi.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

pretty flowers!

IMG_0004-1.jpg

a night on the town. ^_^

IMG_0005.jpg

playing with baby!

so, i named the little yurapatchi isaac. and he evolved into.....

kaubotchi.png

yay! my second chance at kuromametchi AND patchi onsen! and kuromametchi is a henshin jo character without download items! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and in other news, onsenmoguratchi followed jenna home. then, she got married this morning to mametchi. :)

pet_onsenmogur.jpg

onsenmoguratchi. xD

well, i guess i'll have to introduce jenna's little son, isaac! say hi!

HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: i told you not to mess with the size!

awww......

^_^ much better.

i'm isaac. i can't wait to be big and strong! RAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR

<_< no isaac, you are not patchizaurusu. you are still a kaubotchi. as in, a child. and a cowboy.

;______; i'm big and strong! mommy said so!

*facepalm* i forgot to give jenna keira's sketchbook! oooooooooooooops. :tarakotchi: *evil grin*

i wanna see! i wanna see! i wanna see gramma's sketchbook!! pleeeaaase?????

okay. i'll let you look at two pictures, okay?

okay! hmmm......i wanna see patchizaurusu and kaubotchi!

okay...*flips through sketchbook* oh good. they're on the same page. here.

woooooooooooowww!!!! he looks big and strong and like a DINOSAUR!!!! RRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR

nooooo no more rawrs.

<_< fine.

ANYWAY, when i get well, (and it should be in a day or two) i think i'll post some random pictures i took while i was outside. i couldn't resist! and they're pretty good pictures, if i do say so myself. ;)

bllluuuueee can we do something fun now???!!!

fiiinnnneee.

Sorry, no photos today. And I was really looking forward to showing you guys my pro photography skills. xD

I evolved today into Hanikamitchi!!!!! Yaaaaayyyy!!!!! In the girl's washroom. -_-

So?

so, I'm a GUY. Which means I have to go to the BOY'S washroom. :angry:

Too bad, Isaac. I would get in trouble if I went into the boy's washroom. Now, please drop the topic.

zzzzzzzzzzz.......*snore*

:p he fell asleep......well, it's past his bedtime and I should be too. See you! And I promise I will have photos up soon. ;)

I wish I had photos up. *sigh* but not yet. :( and I wanted to show you guys my epic photos and what Isaac evolved into and what trouble we got into fun we had! So, I'm going to keep you guys in suspense *evil grin* but I think some of you might like him. I think.

I didn't evolve in the washroom this time, I evolved in blue's English class.

Wasn't it fun?

no.

:( meanie. And now, get off the log so I won't be scolded for using Internet too much. Now go, and read The Power of Six like a good, educated boy.

I'm not a boy! I'm a MAN!!!!!! A BIG STRONG MA-

*clamps hand over isaac's mouth* much better. We didn't need you yelling that at all the neighbours, now, did we?

sorry for the late post guys. :( but...photos!

Blue and Jenna's adventure outside (i took these photos almost a week ago...sorry! :p )

DSCN0003.jpg

there was a better one, but i decided on this one. and the thin lines? i think...i dunno. xD hair, maybe?

DSCN0016.jpg

one of my epic close ups on a bunch of berries. i found out that using the close up feature was very helpful. :p

DSCN0010.jpg

i really like this one just because there's a berry off the middle that your eye is just drawn to.

DSCN0011.jpg

it's purdy. ^_^

and to think all these were taken with a digital camera that can't take any sort of tamagotchi photos....

it just doesn't work.

yep.

anyway....um....hi! (that was random and stupid...)

PUH-TAY-TOH

PUH-TAY-TAH-TOH

TOH-MAY-TOH

PIE!

<_< that was unexpected.

i am an unexpected person. (does that even make sense?)

come on, just show TT my beeyootifulness!!!

no! i wanna keep them in surprise!

but i'm sure they're pulling out pulling out their hair in handfuls, gripping their seats, throwing popcorn at the computer and screaming "BLUE JUST SHOW US WHO ISAAC EVOLVED INTO ASKDHFAKFHSKFKJA *swear word*"

<_< well, when you put it that way...

IMG_0014-2.jpg

KUROMAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0017.jpg

isaac playing with his band like a boss. :) (and his band members have pretty cool sunglasses. :D )

IMG_0019.jpg

i turned isaac into metal kuromametchi so he looks even more cool. except i don't think girls will go with the face paint, earrings, and the...mohawk?

they will! fame and talent are on my side.

anyway, I HAVE GOTTEN CARRIE'S DESIRED KUROMAMETCHI!!!! patchi onsen is MIIIIIINNNNEEE!! i will have fame! i will have power! i will have money! i will have-

a tamagotchi.

yessss!! i will have a tamagotchi!! bah hahahahahaha!!!

stop spazzing out! don't you have news?

oh yeah. -_- so...i'm gonna be super busy on the weekend, including friday. that means i will be *gulp* missing a few updates. *la gasp* :eek: yes. it's true. i might be able to pop in with a bit to say about isaac, but that's pretty much it. oh, i'm so afraid to check my notifs on monday, when i left tamatalk alone for 12 hours, i had 23 notifs. times that by 6....*shudder* don't worry, i'll have isaac turned on and by my side. and if i'm super duper lucky and people actually care about wifi, then YES, i will be updating. so toodles! (for i don't know how long...could be 4 days, could be 4 hours.)

see you all! good night!

i'm baaaaacccckkk. did y'all miss me? come on. say you did. so...a lot happened. now, let me go through my compulsive daily routine of checking my views........!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *happy squealing*

over 1000 views!!! yaaaaaayy!!! thank you thank you thank you

is it really true? wow wow wow! thanks so much you guys! keep viewing, and if you've just started to read my log, well, thanks!!!

okay, back to the log part.

so...after his last happy symbol, isaac got a new destination, patchi onsen. he went immediately and basked in the company of creepy weird patchi bear thingamabob. XP BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES AND THEN I GOT HIM MARRIED OOPS.

he also got new icons, apples.

anyway, i took him to the matchmaker and he fell in love with meloditchi. they went on a lovely date and had...a baby boy, harry. yurapatchi. then, of course, yurapatchi evolved into kaubotchi and then i neglected him a lot, resulting into bokuhoshitchi.

aren't you gonna introduce me?

i diiiiiddd

fine then. be that way. hmph!

<_< stop. just because i ate all the dried mangos before you got a piece doesn't mean you can go all "hmph" at me.

*whiny* but you didn't offer me a piece of your popcooornn!!!!

you said, and i quote, "yuck yuck yuck! white cheddar??? ew ew ew ew EW!!! get that away from me!" end quote.

but i didn't want any then! i want some now!

you should have thought of that before i threw out the bag.

meanie.

well, i had a very tiring weekend, and i only got online once on friday night and the internet was being stupid. i have photos, but i'm sooo tired that i don't want to upload them and resize them.

and you didn't introduce me in time! hmph!

i should give you a new nickname. how about...baron von hmph? (toy story 3 xD) or mr. hmph. or or i know! lord of the hmphs. yes!

no!

yes! now, let's go creep around the photos, lord of the hmphs!

my name is not lord of the hmphs! my name is-

EDIT: i forgot to mention....my mom found my long lost (broken) V3!!! it's one of my favourite designs and i have to admit one of the very first tamagotchi designs i saw. it's got a lot of meaning....if only it would work!!! :angry: but it's okay, i'm fine with having it in my little basket of tamas. ^_^ okay, that's it! and as to what i want harry to evolve into? well, you'll have to read tomorrow to find out...*devilish grin*

DOUBLE EDIT: FFFAAAAANNNN MAAAAIIIILLLLL. don't be shy, i won't say anything bad! and my mailbox has been extremely empty lately... <_<

okay, guess what harry evolved into. guess guess guess guess!!!!

i know the answer! i know the answer! oh oh pick me!

okay, harry! answer!

....i forget.

<_< how can you forget???!!!

*sniffle* well..sometimes i still think i'm a bokuhoshitchi and then i try to see if my head turns yellow when i'm happy but i can't because my eyes are on the front of my head. waaahhh

it's okay. well, harry evolved into.....KUCHIPATCHI!!! YAAAAYYY!!!!!!

i'm green! yay! i can finally be patchizaurusu! rawr!

um....you need a download item to become patchizaurusu. :( which i don't have yet.

awww.....does that mean...?

*shakes head sadly* no patchizaurusu.

WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw it's okay! how about this, i take you to patchi onsen and then you can see the family business, okay? i'll take a lot of photos and tamatalk will see your beautiful kuchipatchi-ness!

okay. *sniffle* blue?

yeah?

do you kow how to turn me blue? you know, what your username says?

um....lemme see...i don't think so. i could turn kuchipatchi orange on the +Color?

but i'm an iD L! wah! i can't do anything special!!!! wwaaaaahhhh!!!!

relax, everything's still fine. i'm happy being with this regular kuchipatchi.

really?

really. now let's look up your happy symbols....oh yay! i can use the cloud candy on you! whoo hoo!

yay!! it'll (maybe) rain candy!

yum yum yum.

gasp! what a nice song! what is it?

um...marry you. bruno mars. so sweet, i heard this song at a wedding last year. :wub: *girly sigh*

let's go play call of duty! yeah!

*girly fantasy splats on ground* um, i don't have that game.

but why?? what video games do you play for FUN then??

i go on tamatalk?

that's fun! yay!

but we've been on for a while...

so? now it's busier and let's go around the forums! now go and post while we listen to bruno mars! yay!

hey, wait, i have to press the post button! harry don't you dare-

okay, now i have pictures. no conversation. harry is taking his daily nap and when i disturb him, he binges on my beloved candy supply. :p

sorry if the pictures are blurry (some are a bit) or bad or weird, i had to take some outside with a bad camera (don't ask)

DSCN0048.jpg

aw, together at last! which is just as well, seeing as they're both the musical type, right?

DSCN0049.jpg

a night on the town. true love! :wub:

DSCN0050.jpg

i always seem to end up with yurapatchi. <_<

DSCN0070.jpg

ugh, scaaaaryyy

IMG_0001-3.jpg

having an appetizer. his favourite, dumplings!

IMG_0002-4.jpg

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

IMG_0003-3.jpg

talking with daddy. "hello son, how are you, met any girls yet?" xD

IMG_0004-2.jpg

eating, um, udon? all i recognized was the "ku" from kuromametchi and kuchipatchi. i'm learning japanese!!! yay!!

IMG_0006.jpg

IT'S RAINING CANDY OMG ASKHFKSFHAJKJDF

okay, so i have some awesome, weird photos planned for tomorrow or wednesday. i think you guys will like them.

just as a teaser, let me tell you a bit:

-angry bird.

-tamagotchi.

-long lost V3.

-patchi onsen.

that's all for now! bye!

EDIT: please please please! i'd like some fan mail. if you don't want to i understand, but...it'd be nice. really nice. okay, that's it! :wub:

i have decided to learn japanese. hiragana. i'm so proud. now if i could only start.... :p

buh-oring.

that's rude. anyway, i wish you were old enough to get married, because wouldn't it be romantic? getting married on valentine's day! *sigh* and i miss it by one day. *epic fantasy falls splat on the floor*

i'm a guy. i don't get this romantic cheesy stuff. <_<

of course. you ruined my dream yesterday by saying we should go and play call of duty.

well, we should've!

and we didn't. anyway, i have an awesome photo filled update later on, as i have to take all the photos first and go through them. i try not to upload too many, as 1, i'm impatient, and 2, i do have a photo limit. (i try to limit myself to 10 photos. :p )

these overalls make me look fat.

no they don't! they're cute! they make you look like kuchipatchi!! and it's better than the princess dress i made you try, isn't it?

*dark, dangerous voice* did-did you take a photo?

no.

oh. good. ^_^

anyway, the great news is, I'M DONE WITH SCIENCE PROJECT KIND OF NOT REALLY BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY WORK TO DO ANYMORE YAY.

say it in english?

i did my presentation today, so now i have some more free time. yay! :)

oh good. more time for me and downloads.

which i don't have a phone for. but i can wait for my birthday it's in *censored* months. and no, i won't take photos and put them up when my iD L celebrated my birthday. it's a privacy thing, sorry! :p you're welcome to wish me a "happy birthday whenever it is"! xD

happy birthday whenever it is and i don't think it's now because i'm not celebrating!

thank you! when's your birthday? wait...may 18!

boo. bad. make it now, i say! NOW!

no! the universe says no!

and your proof is...?

Dear Harry,

No.

The Universe.

see?

*pouts* and they didn't even send me a consolation letter.

oh here's another letter!

Dear Harry,

No. We like to save paper, as it is good for the environment and environment is very important to us/me/whoever i am.

The Universe.

but they just wasted more paper!

they gave me an email.

Dear Harry,

Relax and stop this.

The Universe.

*huffy sigh* fiiiinnnneeee

good. now, happy valentine's day everyone! it's also single awareness day. ;) i didn't get any candy....but it's okay!

me neither! yuck yuck yuck! VALENTINE'S DAY!!! yuck yuck yuck yuck!

but you're an adult...and getting married tomorrow too.

so???!! ew ew ew! don't ever ever ever get me married! no no no no no no NO!

you just wait, you'll be begging me to get married tomorrow.

no i won't! now get off the log!

don't you tell me what to do! i'm your senior! i have authority! i-

i'm baaaack with PHOTOS! they're mostly silly ones, not ones of harry doing anything as he...didn't really do anything today. :p except for visiting his home, patchi onsen and talking with...that black bear thing. you know, bandai gave him a very, very creative name. beartchi. *whut*

IMG_0011.jpg

come on. isn't he cute in overalls?

IMG_0018.jpg

chillin' with beartchi at the family home.

ah, it was so nice to see mamapatchi and papapatchi and chibipatchi!! i saw mommy at tama marche as well. :wub: love you mommy! happy valentine's day!

IMG_0012-1.jpg

my updated collection photo, with all my tamagotchis, tamagotchi related stuff, and the basket and mitten i use for connections.

IMG_0013-2.jpg

close up of my lost (and broken <_< ) V3. i'm so sad, i loved this one. it would've been great for connecting with my clear pink one. :( anyway, this one has special meaning because this was the very first design of tamagotchi i saw and i fell in love with tamagotchi that day. good times, when everyone had one and brought it to school to play with.

okay, prepare yourselves for epic weirdness. and maybe it's funny. i dunno.

IMG_0014-3.jpg

MY ANGRY BIRD PROTECTING MY TAMAS! MY HERO!

IMG_0015-1.jpg

"get away from my baby no good paparazzi! squawk!"

IMG_0016-1.jpg

"my precious, my precious, don't worry, daddy (mommy?) is here, don't worry, i won't let the bad pigs and humans steal you."

i got this idea because i was thinking about angry birds and how they love their eggs, and then "oh wait tamagotchis are eggs...oh! braaainsttoooorrrmmmm" and then i got out the camera and took these photos. hope you like them! PM me with comments and fan mail and stuff. or stuff. ^_^ good night! thanks for reading!

sniff....my kuchipatchi left me today. *sob* :( but, he left behind a lovely little daughter, gabrielle!

IMG_0035.jpg

YES!!!! i finally caught that moment!! yay!! *richard moore laugh (case closed fans will get this xD)*

IMG_0036.jpg

isn't it nice that he's proposing? and look how flattered she is!

IMG_0037.jpg

daddy and daughter moment.

IMG_0038.jpg

DADDY'S LEAVING! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ASKJFALJFKSJ

okay. done ranting. gabrielle should be evolving any time soon...eventually...ahhh she's evolving into a...rolutchi. darn. i guess i'll try for...i don't know whether i should try for sabosabotchi or hineontchi. then, i'm a one of those people who has to do one section, then move on the next, and so on. i think i'll try for pichipitchi again and keep track of care misses. it should be easy, since i have some time tomorrow and i can keep track of care misses for once. <_<

eh hem.

oh. hi, gabrielle.

hello tamatalk! i'm gabrielle and i look like a bun and i'm super cute!!

righty oh! and shania was a rolutchi as well. mmm...cookies....i'm gonna go get some. *leaves*

COOKIES???!!! bring some back for me blue! anyway, even though i'm only a child, i can spell super good and i'm really smart my daddy said so! i can't wait to meet you all and i think blue's a little insane and i really want some cookies and-

i'm baaack! mmm! *takes huge bite of chocolate chip cookie*

;___; gimme some. please.

here.

^_^ thank you.

anyway....

Thanks to kuromametchibeast for sending me a picture of a blue kuchipatchi! i love it, really!

yep! kuromametchibeast sent me a picture of a blue kuchipatchi! i'll try to post it. it's so cute and...blue! xD

noo...i wanna talk more!

no. get off the key-ow, stop!

DON'T...(NNGH)...STOP....THE...LOG....

*manages to hit post button while crazed rolutchi kicks and punches with three pixel arms and legs*

hurdee dur, no need for photos as gabrielle will probably evolve into a sabosabotchi anyway. so, here i am, typing like a geek and eating sour keys.

gimme one! nngh! nngh! *tries to reach into bag*

your arms are three pixels long, lemme get it for you. *takes candy out of bag*

*grabs candy away* MY PRECIOUS MY PRECIOUS OM NOM NOM NOM

:unsure: that's not weird...nope.

shut up.

ANYWAY, i've been debating.....ask for a palm treo for my birthday or another iD L? i'm still thinking about getting a princess spacy or iD, those look cool. my parents would be pretty angry if i asked for 'another iD L? don'tcha have one already?'

i want a friend....;w;

i know. me too.

when do i evvvoooollllvvveeee????

you were born almost a day ago, gabrielle. you don't evolve until..dinner. or the 6 o'clock news. ^_^

sigh. why daddy??? why did you have to get married so LATE?

eh heh heh...blame me.

.........*angry face*

oh no...better post before ack!

EDIT: oh...and some ratings and more followers would be nice, yah? ^_^ if you read everyday, isn't it irritating having to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN and then you have to wait for it to load? exactly. so hit the follow button! that is...if you want...

DOUBLE EDIT: oh, another rating....4 stars. well, not three. think positive. although, really, i would rate my log 4 stars as well as it's...not really funny. or entertaining. at least this post wasn't. oh yeah, gabrielle evolved and i'm giving her care misses right now...

IMG_0032.jpg

this is hopefully the final time i aim for and get sabosabotchi because if i succeed in giving gabrielle 5 care misses, i will get pichipitchi and then be done with sabosabotchi adults. okay, done geeking out. to...whatever i'm doing next!

sigh...still 4 stars and 2 followers...not that i don't appreciate it! but some feedback would be nice as well. ^_^

bllluuuuueeee i'm boooooooorrrreeeeeddddd

then go find something to do.

but there's nothing to do!

there is so.

yeah, it's only reading books, jacking your ipod, going on tamatalk, playing games, surfing the internet, watching tv, it's all so boooorrriiinnggg

then you must be a boring person. you know, someone said "if you get bored, you are a boring person."

i'm not boring!

then stop complaining that you're bored.

*huffy sigh* fiiine.

well...i guess you're bored because you're not an adult yet and you're super impatient, right?

yeah.

well then, you don't evolve for another....5 hours! aaargh!

aaargh!

what?

i stubbed my toe! ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

wait just put pressure on it! here. *puts pressure on it*

ow ow ow ow ow ow OW OW OW you're hurting it more! get away from me!

just trying to help.

ow ow ow ow *sits there sucking toe*

:eek: um.....okay....that's pretty gross.

*evil glare*

okay, okay. i'll stop.

hmph. all i got from this was a hurting toe and i'm not bored now.

why?

i'm going to amuse myself by going to tamadepa and spending all your hard earned cash. ta ta! *grabs tote bag from eco triplets and takes off*

hey! wait you're not going to spend all that cash! come here!! :angry:

EDIT: the first line was weird. sounded like i was really ungrateful, which i'm not! <_<

<_< now i see why my log is rated 4 stars, comparing the recent posts with some older ones. even i would rate it 4 stars.

maybe it's because....YOU'RE NOT RUNNING ANOTHER TAMA STUPID!!!!!

how RUDE.

well, it's true. and you SHOULD run another tama, so i could have a FRIEND to play with, talk with, and argue with!!!!!

calm down, cactus girl. i'll start a poll then...hmmm....okay, let's ponder.....

[ponder] well, i like the V3, because the games are awesome and it has great characters. i haven't played with it in a while. i also like the V4.5, which has a lot of features and is pretty small. i like the design too. hmm....i'm kind of sick of the V4 and V5 though, so i probably won't run them. if only i had a music star, tama go, or an iD! then my problems would be solved. okay, i've got it. [/ponder]

POLL:

Which should i run?

1) V4.5

or

2) V3

PM me with your vote, or leave a comment on my profile!

~~~~~~

now for the REAL concerns-WHEN WILL EVOLVE ALSKJFALKJDFLAKDJF

in.....1 hour and 36 minutes.

<_< no need to be exact.

i hope hope hope i counted care misses right. then i'll get pichipitchi!

how do you say that? pichipichipichitchi. pichipipitchi. pichitchi. pichipichipitchi.

don't hurt yourself.

pipichitchi. pichipichipitchi.

stop!

no! pichipichipchipichipitchi.

sigh...better post this. see you when gabrielle evolves! (and figures out how to say pichipitchi. ;) )

pichitchi. no, that's still not it! :angry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got furawatchi again, and I can't even have fun because I don't have downloads and I have to wait for ANOTHER WHOLE GENERATION to get melody land!! Aaarrggghhh!!! *headdesk x 1000000000000000000*

*end rant*

It's all because of sabosabotchi. AARGH I HATE YOU SABOSABOTCHI!!!

I don't get it. I'm sure I counted exactly 5 care misses, and I kept a tally on my hand.

;________; you're hurting my feelings.

Sorry...it's just....I've had furawatchi before and I really wanted pichipitchi.

it's okay. I want to be pichipichipi-blegh. I would know how to pronounce my name!!!

^_^ let's talk about it over dinner. So long TT! Oh, wait:

POLL

V3: 1

V4.5: 0

And....Thanks to ayan 300 for your input and comments! It's what makes my log better and better.

And with that, good night!

yay!! over 1,100 views! thank you!

POLL:

V4.5: 1

well then. i'll be holding this poll for a week or so, so you have plenty of time to get your vote in! i'll be starting the new tama on friday.

aw.....

what?

i'll be long gone by then... :(

it's okay! your kid (grandkid?) will have tons of fun playing with the new tama. i guarantee it!

but i want to meet the new tama!

so do i.

hmph!

nothing much happened today...

except blue kept trying to read her "name" she put in when she first started her iD L and it sounded like "ah ee ooh kee koh". and that sounds like gibberish! it's not real japanese!

how about you say some real japanese, real japanese knowing tamagotchi?

um...um...um...um...ah na ta ha...what is that? that looks...like kanji! hey! google translate is mixing hiragana and kanji!!! :angry

:eek: you're using google translate? and i thought you knew japanese. TRAITOR

:( i'm sorry.

please forgive me. look, i'll help you with your japanese lesson for the day! i promise. i'll get married right away in the morning.

well..i don't want to be RID of you, but i like starting new generations. okay, i forgive you. now, hold your right hand (paw?) up.

um...okay...*lifts right hand/paw*

repeat after me. i promise on my flowers...

i promise on my flowers...

to help blue...

to help blue...

with her japanese lesson...

with her japanese lesson...

andiwillalwaysbenicetoblue. (and i will always be nice to blue.)

andiwillalwaysbe...hey! that's not fair!

too late, you promised on your flowers.

that's so mean! you're so manipulative!

have you been reading the dictionary?

yes! i'm up to xenopus!

what's...xenopus?

it's an african clawed frog.

frogs have...claws?

xenopuses do! (is that the right plural? :p )

that's...creepy. i don't like frogs very much anymore.

how rude! poor frogs.

<_< don't pull that "how rude!" act on me. anyway, don't forget to PM or comment on my profile me with your vote, comments, questions, or random things you want to say to/ask me! (and did i mention don't forget to follow and rate?)

let's go! i'll show you a clawed frog!

i don't want to see a clawed fro-

well, she got married to a lovely shinshitchi, and left an adorable choribotchi with me. YES! that means if my perfect care strategy is working, i can get kingyobotchi and i have meloditchi in the bag! yay!

well? what are you going to name me?

(just to let you know, i'm starting from the beginning of the colour palette, so don't confuse her with nino. ;) )

FEED ME

okay!! *scrambles to find rice and gives to....i don't know who*

okay. name me!!

um...um...fumiko!

what does THAT mean? ....ALKSDFJALKDJF WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME AAAAAAAAHHHHH

you're evolving, fumiko! and you're....KINGYOBOTCHI!!! YES!!! bah hahaha my method worked *richard moore laugh*

um...okay...

this means i've gotten every single baby and toddler character for girls! yay!

but there are only two babies and three toddlers...

shut up, you're raining on my parade.

<_< meanie.

okay, poll time!

POLL:

V4.5: 1

well, i haven't gotten any results from last night. <_< but no matter, TT is more active later, right? oh yeah, why am i here so early?

i got up at 7:30 to get gabrielle married. <_<

well, i have to go! PM me or leave a comment on my profile with your vote, comments, questions, random things, anything!

(don't forget to rate and follow! i know you want to. ;) )

well, i joined the rest of the world here on TT and got a...you know what, i'll keep it a surprise. ;)

anyway, photos!

IMG_0040-1.jpg

married to a shinshitchi, just like nino!

IMG_0042-1.jpg

playing with fumiko

IMG_0043-1.jpg

fumiko as a kingyobotchi..my first one!

okay, surprise:

IMG_0045.jpg

i got a tama go!

IMG_0044.jpg

and some figures

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

all together, that wasn't even $5. :( it makes me sad that tamas apparently don't have any value anymore... :( i'll be back with a bit more...later...

(and ayan300, you got your wish! i will be running my iD L, tama go, and whichever tama wins the poll!)

Latest posts

Back