~~~kuchipatchiluver's best log ever!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh sry by the way i missed some suvenirs for the suvenir list for Laffy. I'll post it tomorrow because he's sleeping so i can't check right now.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I forgot to post this earlier. Not today, but i think it was yesterday, I went to Laffy's parent's house again. she gave me a pencil. then today i went to her house again and I got a music disc. I kinda forgot that it would blow my boom box up. so when i used it it blew up my boom box. :huh: oh well but I got a boom box for Coke and I got drums for Star. plus I got a few other food items for Laffy, Pepsi, and Coke. Actually I think it was just for Coke and Pepsi. I'm going to go put my Tama Town Photo album together now. but before I put my photo album together i'm going to make my poll. Please vote in it!!

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
guess what?? when i woke up at noon today and unpaused my tamagotchis Laffy and Taffy evolved!!!! Laffy turned into a Mimitchi and Taffy turned into a Cho-Himetchi!!! I'm so happy because I never had them before ever in my whole life and I've always wanted to get a Mimitchi and I never did and now i have one!!! Star is 7 and Bob is still 4. weird... o.0 anyway.... Laffy and Taffy are 4 and Coke and Pepsi are 1 now. Everyone's sleeping except Bob. But he'll go to sleep at 10:00 pm and its about 9:45 pm. I hope I get a Kuchipatchi soon. but oh well if i don't. well thats all for now. I'll post tomorrow. oh and never mind about voting in my new poll because i decided that i'm not going to debug Bob. (my poll was about if i should debug Bob or not)

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :D :wacko:

oh i just remembered!! earlier there was a plane ticket for Switzerland in Laffy's shop so i played some games and bought it, even though i already went to Switzerland, i thought that maybe it would give me a different souvenir, but it didn't. oh well. also, i'm saving up to donate to the king again. i was going to say something else but i forgot. lol

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :D :wacko:

well i was just going to say, not much is happening today, but then i just saw Taffy, Laffy, and Bob all going up close to the screen. They're so cute!!!!!!! Like my new avvie?? mimitchi&hanatchilover made it for me. i just remembered!! the matchmaker came this morning at 10:30 (this time i woke up actually in the morning lol) and i turned her down because i really want her and bob to have kids together but first to grow into oldies. I'll post later. bye!!!

kuchipatchiluver :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

the matchmaker came again today for Star at 3:00. I turned her down again. She should come again at 7:00. right now Star is coming up close to the screen. so is Bob. Taffy is singing. Earlier when I was at the park I bought raquets for Star. I think Tarakotchi looks like a potato when he's normal but when he has boots on or he comes up close to the screen i think he looks like a chicken. lol :) well taffy just stopped singing . Bob is now 5 years old and Star is still 7. Star just stopped coming up close to the screen. and so did bob just now. I hope there's another plane ticket in the shop soon for a different place to go. I'll post later.

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :lol: :huh:

oh sry i didn't see your post before. thx. you mean my website or my log??

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :) :huh:

oh and now feel free to comment. I'll post stuff for my tamas in my next post.

kuchipatchiluver :mametchi: :lol: :(

ok. earlier there was a plane ticket in the shop for Coke, so first i played a bunch of games. mostly heading. then I bought it. its a ticket to Switzerland. also, I played a lot of games with my tamas and now most of them aren't really overweight anymore. most of them. earlier i got a bunch of points for Pepsi then I donated 5000 points to the king and i got a ring!! also, the matchmaker came for Star again. She didn't come at 10:30 am though because she was on pause because i slept in late. and, once again, i turned her down both times. instead of mating her with bob as soon as she grows old i think i'll let her grow really old like 50 or more!!! if i can. i probably can. Coke and Pepsi are sleeping right now and Star, Laffy, and Taffy will fall asleep in 1 minute. (its 8:59 pm) and now it just turne 9:00 but i guess not yet on the Tama Clocks. well Laffy and Taffy just fell asleep and i turned they're lights off and went to the clock screen to save batteries. Also, Star just fell asleep. I'll post stats in my next post.

Bob doesn't go to bed until 10:00 pm. so here's the stats i promised.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 white with lifesavers[/SIZE]

Name: Bob

generation: 1

stage: adult

type: Tarakotchi

weight: 36 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lllllllll} complete

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with stripes[/SIZE]

Name: Taffy

generation: 2

type: Cho-Himetchi

weight: 84 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with makeup[/SIZE]

Name: Star

type: Kaerutchi

weight: 41 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V3 translucent pink[/SIZE]

Name: Coke

stage: teenager

type: Patapatatchi

weight: 31 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥

[SIZE=10pt]V3 green with flowers[/SIZE]

Name: Laffy

generation: 2

type: Mimitchi

weight: 32 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥

[SIZE=10pt]V3 yellow with stars[/SIZE]

Name: Pepsi

stage: teenager

type: Obotchi

weight: 32 lbs.

I know this is off topic, but school starts tomorrow!! well I'll post tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way, i just noticed. its the 3rd page already!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! ok bye!!

[SIZE=21pt]GUESS WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/SIZE]

Not too long ago, Coke and Pepsi evolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and guess what they evolved into??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

COKE

EVOLVED

INTO

A...............

ARE YOU READY????????????

MEMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

AND GUESS WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PEPSI

EVOLVED

INTO

A........................................

ARE YOU READY FOR THE EXCITEMENT???????????????????????????????

ARE YOU READY FOR THE THRILL???????????????????????????????????????????????

PEPSI IS A......................................................................

[SIZE=21pt] :D KUCHIPATCHI :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lets have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****************************** :D *********************************

<><><><><><><><><><><> :D <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ;) """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

(I know I copied mimitchi&hanatchilover's party thing. I'm sorry.) I love Kuchipatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :lol:

and guess what????? I used the love potion on Pepsi, and then I connected her with Coke because I wanted to mate them when they are older and (Pepsi still had the hearts around her when i connected them because when you use it it doesn't go away when you press a button but it does go away when you play a game or something i think) anyway, so i connected them and they had a heart then a scene of a beach came up and they watched it and then they kissed!!! AWWW!! so cute!!! i guess its a new feature or something for the V3. and now they do that everytime I connect them and I select Present. (by the way they still give a present to each other like before) I'll connect them now. I connected them!! they're so cute!! and when they kiss a little heart goes up. awwww!!!!! I'll post later or tomorrow. bye!!! oh btw i'm gonna go use Coke's plane ticket to Switzerland. and i'm gonna go earn more points for Pepsi so she can donate to the King again!!

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: :D

So Pepsi donated more points to the king. Now she has a ring and a cape, plus she has 20000 points already donated to the king. I just need 10000 more. Laffy have 10346 points donated to the king. Also, the matchmaker came today again for Bob and Star and again I turned her down. BUT the matchmaker came to Laffy and Taffy today and I accepted. I think Laffy mated with a Wooltchi and I forget what Taffy mated with. I can't wait until Laffy leaves so I can go onto the 3rd generation and I can go to his grandparents house!! (Laffy's baby is a boy and Taffy's baby is a boy btw) I always get boys!!!!! Why me?????? lol Anyway, Its probably not going to work, but I'm gonna go try to set the time to 11:59 pm and see if they leave. I don't think they'll leave though because they usually spend another whole day with them and then they leave the next night. But it doesn't hurt to try. brb. well it didn't work. This won't probably work either, but I set the time to September 9th because when it turned Midnight on the clock it went to the 8th. well i tried it and it didn't work. But I'll try it tomorrow and I know it will work. I never saw my tamagotchi leave their baby before. All I saw was one little z on the right side of the screen or i just saw it when it woke up. Tomorrow's Friday, which means I get to stay up late and I'll see Laffy and Taffy leave. Yay Me!!!!!!!!! *claps really fast like London Tipton* lol I hope I see it. I will. I know it. *eats piece of pinapple while thinking of what to say* lol well I can't really think of anything right now.

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

Owwwwwww!!!!!!!! I just banged my hand on my desk!!! I was so excited about this news that i'm going to tell you and I banged my hand on the desk. lol I'm fine now. Anyway, the exciting news is..... I connected Pepsi and Coke and selected Visit because I just wanted to connect them. I didn't think they could mate when they were 4, because they were 4 earlier and it wouldn't work. but now it did!!! So they had 2 baby boys. (more boys, Ugghh!!!!!) I always get boys!!!! there's never any girls!!!!! why me????????????????????????? lol but i'm ok with it. I'm so excited!!!! Also, I've decided to keep my tamas more safe by taking them too school, but pausing them and turning the sound off and putting them in my locker until the end of the day, so i can play with them on the bus. And... earlier Laffy donated 2000 more points to the King so now he has like 12000 something. i wasn't expecting this, because I heard that the next time you get a souvenir from the king (cape) you have to donate 15000 points altogether. but then it gave me a password and i know it wasn't for the ring because I already have the ring. so I was really happy, but when i was going onto Tama Town, the password went away. I was sooo mad. Fortunately, I have a sheet with stuff you can write your passwords down and stuff. I already had the password for the Cape from when Pepsi had donated and got a cape, and all my tamas have the same username (well all of my V3's anyway.) and it worked!! so now i'm happy. btw the chart thing I have is made by cyann from Tama-Zone. BUT.... I'm so sad because I accidentally got a bunch of water on Bob (white V2 with lifesavers on it with no back) so now its broke and now I can't mate Star and Bob anymore. :wub: :wub: :lol: :(

[SIZE=21pt]JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE] ha ha got ya!!!!!!!!!!! lol Bob is just fine. So don't worry about that. Also, lastnight Pepsi had 9999 points then I donated a few thousand points to the king. then today I got Pepsi up to 9999 points again and then I donated even more to the king. so now Pepsi has 6,909 points (i bought a few things from the shop too.) Coke donated to the king too. So now Coke has 1,500 points donated to the king. So while I have nothing much to do, I'll post a list of the growth I want for Laffy, Taffy, Coke, and Pepsi's babies.

Coke's baby, 2nd generation- Teletchi>>>Mizutamatchi>>>Hikotchi>>>Teketchi

Taffy's baby, 3rd generation- Puchitchi>>>Kinakomotchi>>>Young Mametchi>>>Kiwitchi

Pepsi's baby, 2nd generation- Teletchi>>>Mizutamatchi>>>Young Mimitchi>>>Androtchi

Laffy's baby, 3rd generation- Teletchi>>>Mizutamatchi>>>Young Mametchi>>>Tsunotchi or Hanatchi

btw i had to check the charts and make sure they were the right generation and stuff. and now here's a list of the growth for all of my tamas so far:

1st generation- Shiroteletchi>>>Tamatchi>>>Obotchi>>>Kuchipatchi

1st generation- Teletchi>>>Mizutamatchi>>>Patapatatchi>>>Memetchi

V3 Light Green with Purple Flowers

1st generation- Shiroteletchi>>>????? (i forget lol)>>>Patapatatchi>>>Pyonkotchi

2nd generation- Teletchi>>>????? (i forget lol)>>>Patapatatchi>>>Mimitchi

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Pink with Makeup[/SIZE]

1st generation- Shiropuchitchi>>>Hitodetchi>>>Oniontchi>>>Kaerutchi

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Pink with stripes[/SIZE]

1st generation- ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (i forget lol)

2nd generation- Puchitchi>>>Kinakomotchi>>>Hinatchi>>>Cho-Himetchi

[SIZE=10pt]V2 white with lifesavers[/SIZE]

1st generation- Puchitchi>>>Hitodetchi>>>UFOtchi>>>Tarakotchi

Long post huh? lol. Well thats all I can write for now.

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: :wub:

btw sry about that error on that post i tried to fix it but it wouldn't work. So here's what I meant to say:

[SIZE=10pt]Yellow with stars[/SIZE]

1st generation- Shiroteletchi>>>Tamatchi>>>Obotchi>>>Kuchipatchi

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Translucent Pink[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Light Green with Purple Flowers[/SIZE]

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

well everyone's the same. Pepsi (yellow with stars v3) and Coke (translucent pink v3) still have their babies. so does Laffy (light green with flowers v3) Bob (white with lifesavers v2) had the dead battery sign AGAIN on it. i don't know why but it keeps saying that and the batteries aren't even that old!! plus the matchmaker came for him and Star (pink with makeup v2). of course, I turned her down. Star is 10 now and Bob is 6. I hate downloading Bob because then he grows older slower. (btw i've never had a 10 year old tamagotchi before I don't think!!!!! yay!!!!! I think i've only had up to 9 years old i'm not sure but probably.) Also I hate pausing them during school but at least I unpause them and play with them on the bus. I tried to make Laffy leave today on the bus coming home from school. and guess what??????? it didn't work. Well I'll try later. it probably will work later because remember when I tried mating Pepsi (yellow with stars v3) and Coke (translucent pink v3) and it didn't work and it was early in the day?? then when I tried it later on in the day it worked!!!! So I'll definately try that later. well there's nothing much to say. I'll be up at lot in the middle of the night cuz its Friday!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! lol.

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

guess what? i set the time on Laffy to 11:59 pm and he left. the parents stay there a long time looking at their children. Now I'm going to try to make Taffy leave. Its sad but exciting because your going into the next generation. so i'm going to set the time right now. *sets time* about 20 seconds left. still waiting. he's looking at his baby! he's still staring at his baby. Its so sad! *sniffs* lol By Laffy and Taffy! I will miss you! he left. now i'm going to see if i can make Coke and Pepsi leave, even though i love them so dearly!! (Pepsi is my favorite tama. Shhh! Don't tell the others!) lol *sets time* I love Kuchipatchi and when i finally get one i don't even spend a lot of time with it. oh well. well it didn't work. yay!!! I love Coke and Pepsi. anyway, maybe I'll try waking up Laffy and Taffy's children. it says boy! Ok I'm naming them. I've planned on naming them Lemon and Lime. I think I should name my green with flowers Lime because he his green and the pink with stripes Lemon. This time i'm not letting them get really overweight like last time. I'm playing Jump with Lemon. there. Lemon (pink with stripes v2) has 4 hearts full for hungry and happy and he's 5 lbs. Now I'll play with Lime (green with flowers v3.) from now on whenever i feed my tamas i'm playing a game for each thing they eat. Oh btw i'm going to try to stay up 24 hours and i woke up at like 6:30 am so its another 7 hours i think. Yup it is i just counted.

kuchipatchiluver :kuribotchi: :huh: :wub:

Latest posts

Back