~~~kuchipatchiluver's best log ever!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok. I made a chart in my signiture for my tamas so its easier to know who I'm talking about because I know I can get a little confusing sometimes lol. anyway, Lime turned into a Mohitamatchi and Lemon turned into a Kuribotchi. Pepsi was brushing her teeth just a couple of minutes ago but Coke still is. Bob is still 6 years old and still a Tarakotchi. Star is now 11 years old and my plan worked!!!! She's an Otokitchi!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo!!!!! ok i'm too excited i guess lol. one day when the matchmaker came for her i almost pressed yes because i didn't want to wait so long for her to turn old but i said no. probably about 5 more days until Bob turns into an Ojitchi. yay! I didn't want to interupt Coke while he was brushing his teeth but i wanted to connect him with Star so an Otokitchi would appear on his friend list instead of a Kaerutchi. well thats all for now.

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :p

i just set the time to 11:59 pm for Coke and he's looking down at his baby!! i'm sad because i haven't had Coke for a long time and I really love him but i want to go to the second generation. complicated. anyway, he's still looking at his baby. I'm going to do this with Pepsi too later or in a couple minutes. its so sad though. I love Kuchipatchis and now when i finally get one i make it leave early?? how stupid of me. oh well. by Coke!! I love you!! See you in Tam town!!! he left. Pepsi was coming up close to the screen but now she stopped. I'm naming Coke's baby Puff and Pepsi's baby Fluff. well Pepsi left. I love you!!!! See you in Tama Town! I'm gonna go to Tama Town and see their parents.

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :p

Guess what??? Bob is only 7 and he evolved into an Ojitchi!!! (actually he was 6 when he evolved) I guess its because he's supposed to be 11 but he's not? I have no idea but i'm so happy! I didn't want to mate him with Star yet but I wanted an Ojitchi on Star's friend list so i selected Game. They mated anyway and they have 2 baby boys. (ugh!! now i have almost all boys!! why me?????) lol also, Lime and Fluff both have 9999 points and i'm trying to get 9999 points for Puff. so far he has 5102 points. Oh and btw Puff evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and Fluff evolved into a Mohitamatchi. Check back later!

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :( :(

well, everyone's sleeping, so I might as well do stats.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 white with lifesavers[/SIZE]

Name: Bob

stage: old timer

type: Ojitchi with baby boy!

weight: 59 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lllllllll} full

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with makeup[/SIZE]

Name: Star

type: Otokitchi with baby boy!

weight: 50 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with stripes [/SIZE]

Name: Lemon

stage: child

type: Kuribotchi ^_^

weight: 18 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥

training: {llll-----} 4 bars

V3 light green with flowers

Name: Lime

type: Mohitamatchi

weight: 12 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V3 yellow with stars[/SIZE]

Name: Fluff

training: {lll------} 3 bars

[SIZE=10pt]V3 translucent pink[/SIZE]

Name: Puff

type: Kuchitamatchi

oh i forgot to tell you that earlier there was a plane ticket to Chile i think so i bought it. also, Lemon and Lime should evolve tomorrow. I hope Lime turns into a Hikotchi because I never had a Hikotchi before and they're cute and I really like them.

kuchipatchiluver :) B) :D

btw sry the color code didn't work when i did the light green with flowers stats. :nyatchi: oh well.

this morning Lemon and Lime evolved! Lemon turned into a Ringotchi and Lime turned into an Obotchi. Earlier Puff had a fishing pole in the shop so i bought it, along with some other things as well lol. I had to use it a few times before it gave me points. btw i bought the fishing pole for 200 points and it gave me 500 points! Also, I got everyone down to their base weight. Yay! I'm not a bad parent anymore! lol

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :lol: :(

well, everyone's sleeping, so I might as well do stats.

Name: Bob

type: Ojitchi with baby boy!

weight: 59 lbs.

Name: Star

type: Otokitchi with baby boy!

weight: 50 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with stripes [/SIZE]

type: Kuribotchi <_<

weight: 18 lbs.

V3 light green with flowers

type: Kuchitamatchi

oh i forgot to tell you that earlier there was a plane ticket to Chile i think so i bought it. also, Lemon and Lime should evolve tomorrow. I hope Lime turns into a Hikotchi because I never had a Hikotchi before and they're cute and I really like them.

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :D :D

btw sry the color code didn't work when i did the light green with flowers stats. :D oh well.
Not to make you mad or anything, but the colour is lightgreen :p

guess what? this morning, when i was just about to go out the door and wait for the bus, i saw Star's baby and it said Boy so than at the bus stop I couldn't think of what to name him so I just decided to name him Brad. and guess what? I forgot about the whole "secret character" thing. I heard that they grow up fast, but i didn't think they growed up that fast! let me explain what happened first. so brad was a baby, and I put him on pause for the whole day while i was at school (i put all of my other tamas asleep but i kept one on pause and on the correct time so i would know what time to set the other tama clocks to. So on the bus I unpaused Brad and reset the time on all of them, and a little while after I got home, Brad evolved right from a little baby boy to an Oldtimer Oyajitchi! And I'm positive he's an oldtimer because he ate oldtimer food (i saw the difference between regular food and oldtimer food when I had Star and I still have Bob) and he had all 4 games to play. Wow! anyway, everyone's fine. I don't think Bob is old enough to leave his baby yet because Bob and Star mated 2 days ago and i haven't put them on pause since and i keep trying to make Bob leave but he's still there! Oh well. I can wait. But I can't wait until Lime and Lemon evolve! They're still only 2 though and Fluff and Puff are 2 also! Lemon and Lime should turn 3 and evolve tomorrow. Maybe Fluff and Puff will also. I don't really know. My favorite time when my tamas evolve is when they turn into adults. Also, when they evolve into adults I get to use all of my items, not just some, which is including Puff's ticket to Chile. Brad's still only 0. Also, I know this is off-subject, but my mouse doesn't work very well and its really annoying so we're going to order a new mouse in about an hour and it should ship in like 24 hours but they said 3-5 day shipping but thats probably just incase it doesn't come in 24 hours. Yay! Its really cool, too. Its silver and it looks really cool. I hope I get an Androtchi or a Mametchi if they're on the right generations. I'll have to check the chart when I'm done. Keep reading my log everyday because I post everyday even if I don't want to. Unless I'm really busy or I just can't go on the computer for some reason like if its not working or something. But other than that I'll be posting everyday most likely. I can't wait until tomorrow!

kuchipatchiluver :( :lol: :D

Well everyone's asleep right now. I really hope Lemon and Lime evolve tomorrow! I really hope I get a character that I never got before! Anyways, I might go to my Dad's house this weekend. Even though this is off-topic, (sry) in our school we have A days and B days. on A days we used to have computer class in 5th grade, but instead, the 5th grade has computer class and the 6th grade (i'm in the 6th grade) has music class. But we still always have gym on B days. actually, it depends which class your in. I HATE GYM CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE WORST!! But I really like music so far and i really liked computers in 5th grade. (sry if i'm talking too much off the subject) well i'm lucky tomorrow because its music class! and today was gym class. Anyway, say goodnight to my tamas! lol. ;)

kuchipatchiluver ;) :D ;)

I am soooo sorry I didn't post for a while. I really wanted to post but I couldn't because the internet wasn't working but now it is! Anyway, I've got some news about my tamas. Lime evolved into a Mametchi! I really wanted a Mametchi! Lemon also evolved into a Mametchi, but they look different because on the V3's they look a lot different. I don't know why they changed it but oh well. The new one's cute too. But anyways, Fluff evovled into a Hidatchi and Puff evolved into a Decotchi. Before, I didn't really like them. But now I kinda like them! Plus, I got new characters instead of the same old ones. Brad and Chad are still the same too. Except Brad is 2 and Chad is 0. I think I'll post their stats in my next post. :)

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

Ok! Here's the stats:

Name: Chad

generation: 2

stage: oldtimer

type: Oyajitchi

weight: 62 lbs.

training: {l--------} 1 bar

Name: Brad

stage: oldtimer

type: Oyajitchi

weight: 72 lbs.

training: {---------} 0 bars

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with stripes[/SIZE]

generation: 3

stage: adult

type: Mametchi

weight: 46 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V3 light green with flowers[/SIZE]

generation: 3

type: Mametchi

weight: 42 lbs.

type: Hidatchi

weight: 48 lbs.

type: Decotchi

weight: 48 lbs.

well I'm going to go use Lime and Puff's plane ticket on Tama Town. I'll be on tomorrow! Bye!

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

yay 50 posts! lol (well now its gonna be 51 posts but you get it) :p anyway, everyone's sleeping. also, I've decided to bring my tamas to class, except lunch and gym. I can't believe its already the middle of September! wow! lol anyways, I'm going to my dad's house this weekend and of course I'll keep posting. I hope the matchmaker comes soon. oh and guess what? I used Puff and Lime's plane ticket yesterday. Lime's was for Chile, which I already went there, so i was kinda mad. (the plane ticket to Chile that I got last time looked different i think!) and Puff's was to Australia. My tamas have never been to Austrailia before. I'll be on later, but I'm not going to have much time until I get to my dad's house because I get home from school at 3:00 pm and he's picking me up at 3:30 pm. (sry if i'm boring u lol) well g2g! i have to leave in a few minutes to go to school but i'll still be on until then.

kuchipatchiluver ;) ;) ;)

hi! all of my tamas are sleeping right now and right now I'm at my dad's house. Guess what? The matchmaker came for Brad even though he was only 2 cuz i guess because he's an oldtimer. oh and by the way, please PM me if you read this log, because i want to know if people actually read it and if they like it or not or if they think of anyway I could improve it. thx. well since there's nothing much to say, bye! P.S. Happy Weekend! lol :)

kuchipatchiluver ;) :lol: :eek:

oh and btw i forgot to mention that Brad got a baby boy! Oi! I keep getting boys! I guess I'll try to press A instead of B next time maybe when Chad gets the matchmaker and see if it works. I really hope it does. well bfn! (by for now!) :)

kuchipatchiluver ;) :lol: :eek:

Lemon, Lime, Puff, and Fluff are sleeping right now. I'm expecting the matchmaker for Lime and Lemon tomorrow because they just turned 6 today and they should probably turn 7 tomorrow and the matchmaker should come. also, I only paused my tamas for probably like 20-30 minutes and then i unpaused them earlier because i went outside in my dad's yard to play with these flying UFO things. anyway, i tried to make Brad leave his baby but it didn't work. and it was like 9 something not 7. so it was more than 24 hours. well I think Brad might leave tonight. Hold on let me try to make him leave again. ok i set the time and i'm waiting until it turns to midnight. i really hope it works. well it didn't work. but i hope he does leave tonight. if not i'll try tomorrow but he probably will. or I'll just wait until later cuz i'm gonna be up late anyway. (sry if i'm confusing, i can't help it. lol.)

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :wacko: :rolleyes:

oh i forgot to mention please PM me if you have any name ideas for 2 boys (Chad didn't get the matchmaker yet but i just know i'm gonna get another boy when she comes) and I like names that go together (ex. Chad and Brad, Lemon and Lime, Fluff and Puff, etc.) I was actually thinking about Mario and Luigi but I want other ideas too and I had a really long list of boy and girl names but i left it at my best friend's house on accident so i don't have it right now. thx.

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :wacko: :rolleyes:

I'm so mad at myself. well sorta. I went outside to fly my flying UFO things then I forgot about my tamagotchis then one of them got stuck in a tree so that took even longer then i came inside to eat lunch then after lunch and I checked on my tamas cuz i just remembered to check them and all of them were fine except Chad. He was dead! All I saw was the angel on the screen. I knew i should have put them on pause! oh well. Instead of restarting him right away, now i have the opportunity to join a group hatching. well at least Brad's OK and his baby is ok too except the baby was sick before but I cured him. I'm expecting the matchmaker tonight for Lemon and Lime because now they're 7. I tried setting the time to 6:59 before and i waited a minute but it didn't work so she'll probaly come tonight. or at 3:00 cuz she didn't come at 10:30. I hope so anyway. I'm gonna go find a good group hatching now.

kuchipatchiluver :lol: B) :D

guess what???? the matchmaker just came for Fluff and she brought another Hidatchi. I said yes and I got a baby girl! my first girl in ages! Yes! I think its the open book/closed book thing. i pressed A and I think the book was closed when I pressed it and I got a baby girl! Finally! Oh I'm so happy! also, the matchmaker came for Lemon and Lime too at the same time but I turned her down for both Lemon and Lime because I think she brought Lemon a Kaerutchi and Lime a Gozarutchi. I'm going to set the time to 7:00 pm and see if she comes again! also, i'm going to set the time to 11:59 pm on Brad and see if he leaves cuz he didn't leave last night. the matchmaker didn't come for Puff because he's only 6 for some reason. also, Puff is currently in a Nyatchi costume, so he looks a lot cuter now. :furawatchi:

kuchipatchiluver B) :p :D

earlier i set the time on Brad to 11:59 pm and he left! So then I named the baby boy Tangy (I couldn't think of anything else lol) and he's currently a Kuribotchi. also, I reset Chad for my group hatching at 6:00 pm and I got a boy but i really wanted a girl so it took like 5 tries and like 10 minutes but I finally got a girl! I named her Berry and she's now a Hitodetchi. also, I set the time to 6:59 pm on Lemon and Lime and the matchmaker came again! for Lime she brought an Androtchi :D and I said yes (of course lol i love Androtchis) and for Lemon she brought a Wooltchi and I said yes and Lemon and Lime both got boys. (bummer lol :rollseyes: ) they're probably not going to leave tonight so i'm not even going to try making them leave this time but tomorrow i will. also, i made a mistake, i said Puff was 6 for some reason, but he's supposed to be 6 i think because in school i was letting one of my friends play with him and they accidentally pressed the reset button or something and i downloaded him again so he was back to normal but now he's younger. I don't know how she pressed it because she didn't have a pencil or anything i don't think. o_O oh well.

kuchipatchiluver :( :( :(

Latest posts

Back