.:.Kuromametchifan123's Tama Log.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***read post above***

And...

DSC03158.jpg

It's a girl, an adorable Momoirotchi! :)

DSC03159.jpg

While Tomomi played with her, I dragged her suitcases to the door. Tomomi shushed me, saying that her daughter was asleep.

DSC03160.jpg

I hugged her goodbye and promised to visit her when her little one was older and take good care of her. Tomomi took one last look at her daughter and slipped out the door. I tiptoed back into the living room

and accidentally woke her. She started crying right away. After calming her down and feeding her meals and snacks, I bundled her up and we walked down to the Airport to take a trip to Melody Land. :) On our way

there, I came up with a name for her, Haruka which means spring flower in Japaneese.

***read post below***

***Read post above, 3 part post***

DSC03165.jpg

Very cute airplane. :3

DSC03169.jpg

(The Melody Land animation is really quick, my pictures might be a bit blurry) When Haruka and I arrived, we were lucky enough to meet Melomamatchi, Meloditchi's mom. :)

DSC03166.jpg

We had a brief conversation (No pictures of that because she talked REALLY fast XD) and right after, I realized I unlocked new icons! :)

DSC03168.jpg

They were saved under the starts menu, the second one down on the 3rd screen. If you press B, you can select them. :)

DSC03173.jpg

Haruka loves the new icons as much as I do. :)

DSC03174.jpg

I left the room for a second because I heard my phone go off. When I started walking back, I heard the evolving sound from Haruka. She evolved into a Paletchi. :) Then, I decided to buy a new wallpaper for the living room just because. I was called down for dinner as I was about to take pictures so I only have the post-renovation pic. :)

DSC03177.jpg

I really like it, it kind of matches the music note icons. :)

DSC03178.jpg

-Haruka and Nikki

(EDIT:Typo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Tama Talk! :)

iD-L

Right after we woke up this morning, Haruka and I went to the Restaurant for the most important meal of the day. :)

DSC03181.jpg

Maidtchi got us our favorite seat by the window and took our order.

DSC03182.jpg

DSC03183.jpg

We both had our favorite, french toast. :) It was 50% off because we met the Eco Tamas (I keep forgetting their names) in the park last month. :)

DSC03184.jpg

After a great breakfast, we decided to goto the new location that I got from the new batch of downloads. It's called New Year's fortune present. :)

DSC03186.jpg

We bought a train ticket and caught the next train.

DSC03187.jpg

DSC03188.jpg

***Read post below two part post***

***Read post above two part post***

DSC03191.jpg

The king talked to us for a bit then gave Harumi a box. A purple ticket came out of it but my camera stayed on the preview screen too long and I missed it. T_T

DSC03190.jpg

He then gave us an envelope, inside was 175 Gotchi Points! (It was blinking and I caught the middle of the animation)

DSC03192.jpg

We went there again, I wanted to see if I could get the picture this time. ;) We got a green fortune. :)

DSC03194.jpg

I'm assuming that's good because we got 200 Gotchi Points this time! But I failed with the picture again. T_T

DSC03195.jpg

-Haruka and Nikki

A new page and 5,000+ views! This calls for color!

400x400blankbox.gif

Thank you guys so much for reading, it's the only way I would have gotten this far! :) Keep reading! :)

-Nikki

Hello! :)

iD-L

Yesterday, Haruka evolved into a Pinaputchi around 5:00 pm, after I updated.

DSC03198.jpg

So cute! :3 We went to the Tama Depa this morning to buy some new items I downloaded.

DSC03200.jpg

The surprise egg...

DSC03202.jpg

and the Profile Book.

DSC03204.jpg

The surprise egg really was a surprise, it does the same thing as the scrub brush! XD

DSC03207.jpg

Introducing the cutest sponge since Spongebob, the new Surprise Egg!

DSC03208.jpg

Leaving bathrooms sparkly clean since 2012! :p Next, we tried out the Profile Book.

DSC03209.jpg

Haruka has Watawatatchi's profile page...

DSC03210.jpg

Nachuratchi's...

DSC03212.jpg

And Ponpontchi's. The profile book was why Mametchi made the Tama Profy, an easier way to keep track of the written profiles in the show. :)

-Nikki and Haruka

Second update today! :)

iD-L

A few minutes after I updated, Haruka evolved into the adorable Memetchi! I gave her a few care misses by accident this morning when I slept in, (I usually wake up around when my Tama does on the weekends, check on it and go back to sleep.) that's okay because she's so cute! :3

DSC03218.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

I had sent over some downloads for the Tama Mori today for when she evolved into an adult, since we had some extra Gotchi Points, we walked over.

DSC03221.jpg

As soon as we opened the door, Haruka made a beeline to the racks of dresses. I had a feeling my wallet was about to get lighter. :p She asked for the Polka Dot Dress, a download item. I said yes and she continued to look.

DSC03222.jpg

Next, Haruka asked for two accessories, the heart kachu...

DSC03224.jpg

and Lovelin's microphone. (Random fact: this was the one she used the first time she sung Happy Happy Harmony in the TV show. ;) )

DSC03225.jpg

Thanking me over and over, we checked out. Everything was wrapped up in a pretty box with a bow on top. :)

DSC03226.jpg

As we strolled home, I read over the receipt. And the grand total...6,300 Gotchi Points. I had 10,640 and that brings it down to...

DSC03237.jpg

4,250 Gotchi Points. XD As soon as we got home, Haruka ran to her closet and told me she was putting on a fashion show. :)

DSC03227.jpg

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

First, she tried on the polka dot dress with the heart kachu.

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

She twirled out of her room, laughing and grinning, strutted down the "runway" and posed. :p Next, she swapped the heart kachu for Lovelin's microphone.

DSC03231.jpg

Then, she found another dress hung up in her closet and loved it.

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03233.jpg

She didn't like how Lovelin's Microphone looked with the pink dress so she decided to wear the heart kachu with it instead. :)

DSC03234.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

Cuteness! :)

DSC03236.jpg

-Nikki and Haruka

My third update today! XD This was meant to be part of the last one but I was called down for dinner before I could type it! :)

iD-L

To try and get our Gotchi Points back up a bit faster, Haruka and I went back to the place that we downloaded and visited when she was a toddler, New Year's Fortune present. :) Haruka just came with me to show off her new outfit. :p

DSC03238.jpg

We bought a train ticket and were off! :)

DSC03188.jpg

♫We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz~♫ :p

DSC03239.jpg

When we got there, the king talked to Haruka and I for a bit, going on about how big Haruka had gotten since he'd last seen her. :)

DSC03240.jpg

We got a green fortune and...

DSC03241.jpg

Two-hundred Gotchi Points, I missed the picture again though. :p

DSC03244.jpg

Afterwards, we went to the Tama Cafe, hoping to get her first happy symbol. We flipped through the menu for something Memetchi-Like and came up with the guruguru madeleine. :)

DSC03246.jpg

***Read post below two part post***

***Read post above, two part post***

Just like I suspected, she loved it! :)

DSC03247.jpg

DSC03248.jpg

First happy symbol! :) She also tried the guruguru candy, sadly it wasn't a happy symbol. :/

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03250.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

One down, three to go! :)

-Nikki and Haruka

Very short update as it's late here. :)

iD-L

Haruka has a really dirty house today, I didn't have time to ask her to clean it. :/ We tried for one of her happy symbols when I fed her dinner at the restaurant, we didn't get any. So sorry about the lame update today, hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow! :)

-Nikki and Haruka

Sooo sorry for missing the last two updates, i've been really busy. I'm in the Groundhog's Day hatch, the posts here are a bit longer with more pictures, those are the only differences. :) My camera is almost out of battery, I know where my charger is for once! :p

iD-L

I got Haruka's last two happy symbols in under an hour today, from the *Spoiler alert* painter's palette and (What i'm going to call) the sunshine cookie. :)

DSC03257.jpg

As soon as she found it in the toy chest, she kept bugging me about trying it out. I finally let her, after a few seconds she had a beautiful picture painted in the sky. :)

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03264.jpg

Next, she ate the sunshine cookie from the Tama Cafe.

DSC03268.jpg

DSC03270.jpg

DSC03272.jpg

That's all of them! And a nearly full happy bar too~

DSC03274.jpg

And a new entry in my Tamatomo Book! :) (I resized this one too small by accident, sorry about that.)

DSC03275.jpg

Right after that, we went to the Matchmaker to get her married for the Groundhog's day hatch. :)

DSC03276.jpg

She fell in love with Kuishinbotchi and they married.

DSC03279.jpg

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

After going on many dates, Haruka had a baby boy! :)

DSC03284.jpg

DSC03285.jpg

I love her face there, "It hatched! It hatched! MOM, IT HATCHED!" :p They played catch, he fell asleep a few seconds after. :3

DSC03288.jpg

While he napped, Haruka said goodbye and I promised to visit her soon. She had just slipped out the door when the little Nittobotchi woke up crying.

DSC03293.jpg

His name is Fuyuki which means "snowy winter" (I really want more snow here XD) I fed him some meals and played a few games with him to fill his happy bar. Since it was so nice out, we walked down to the park to see that the Tama Market was there! :)

DSC03312.jpg

Kikitchi's Mom was there, we decided to see what she had for sale. :)

DSC03314.jpg

She had a vacuum that was 30% off, (1.050 points, too bad I already have one. :/ ) overalls, (Same sale price as the vacuum, I already have them.) and some seeds. (For the weird price of 49 Gotchi Points! XD) Since they were so cheap, we bought the seeds.

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

DSC03318.jpg

After a few minutes, we went back to the Tama Market and saw Mametchi's Mom, Mamamametchi and asked her what was for sale.

DSC03321.jpg

She had this, (I have no idea what it is, I think it's an experiment of some kind)

DSC03323.jpg

And Lovelin's dress for sale. I couldn't resist the good price (It's normally 6,000 Gotchi Points or something like that) so I bought it. :)

DSC03324.jpg

After a few more minutes, Fuyuki evolved into Kaubotchi, the toddler with the coolest hat! :p

DSC03332.jpg

DSC03333.jpg

Cuteness! :3

-Nikki and Fuyuki

A shout out to kutchipatchi.is.blue55 for commenting on my log! She has a very awesome log here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/178028-kuchipatchiisblues-log-of-random-tamaness/page__st__80 that I totally recommend reading! :)

A very short update as it's late. :)

iD-L

When I came home from school, I set Fuyuki's clock back to the right time and he evolved into Hanikamitchi a few seconds later. :)

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03339.jpg

We didn't do much today but play a few games, I was doing homework and crocheting. :) I just realized that since Fuyuki evolved into a prefect care teen that I didn't give him any care misses. That means I'll get Mametchi again if he evolves right after 7 am... I hope he doesn't! >.<

-Nikki and Fuyuki

So sorry for not posting yesterday, I was working on homework and crocheting again. :) The Super Bowl is today, that calls for using color! :) I have no idea who I'm going to root for, I just watch the Super Bowl for the commercials hehe. :p I finished more of Crolitchi yesterday, her body, her other ear, and arms. Right now, I'm crocheting her dress and the blue bow. :)

DSC03341.jpg

She has tons of safety pins in right now, I haven't sewn anything together yet.

iD-L

Yesterday, Fuyuki evolved into Peintotchi. We woke up to a dirty house and Fuyuki. XD

DSC03342.jpg

We took this a perfect opportunity to use the Surprise Egg again to see if it actually cleans the bathroom or if it's just cute. :p First, Fuyuki took a bath.

DSC03343.jpg

DSC03351.jpg

It doesn't look very clean... Just to make sure, Fuyuki took another bath so we could see the bathroom...

DSC03352.jpg

I just got ripped off in iD-L world! XD When we finished cleaning with the main three cleaning supplies, we tried Fuyuki's obvious happy symbol, the paint palette. :) He painted a picture outside in the snow. :)

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

Yay! One down, 3 more to go! I checked his stats quickly, he was hungry.

DSC03369.jpg

***Read post below, two part post*** (EDIT: Wrong color)

We walked down to the Restaurant for lunch.

DSC03370.jpg

He had strawberry bagels and the happy hamburger. :)

DSC03372.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03374.jpg

(Sorry this one's kind of blurry.)

DSC03375.jpg

None of them were happy symbols. :/

-Nikki and Fuyuki

Hello! How was everyone's Super Bowl? I loved the dog commercials. XD Very quick update, I need to get in bed, I'm waking up early in the morning. :) I have iPod pictures, (Snapbucket) hopefully I'll have time for my camera tomorrow. :)

iD-L

Fuyuki got his last happy symbol today~

63EF724D.jpg

His seed hasn't grown yet, he hasn't gotten to sleep until 7 am as I've been at school all day. :)

-Nikki and Fuyuki

(EDIT: My picture was being stupid for a bit, it wasn't showing up.)

Hello! I went to Michael's yesterday to get the rest of the materials for Crolitchi, I finished crocheting the rest of her during the football part of the Super Bowl. :p (I only look up for the commercials :p ) The hearts on her ears are pinned, I had sown her ears to her head. :) I just need to sew the rest of her together. :)

DSC03386.jpg

And her dress, arms and body. (It's underneath)

DSC03390.jpg

DSC03391.jpg

I think I'll finish sowing her either before or over the weekend. :)

iD-L

Fuyuki and I were going through the closet, I was thinking of what clothes would suit a Peintotchi. What would he paint in? None other than...(Sorry the pictures are kind of dark, I was next to a lamp)

DSC03392.jpg

Overalls! :D He loved them instantly and decided to try them on.

DSC03393.jpg

DSC03394.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

Three down, one to go!

-Nikki and Fuyuki

Latest posts

Back