.:.Kuromametchifan123's Tama Log.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! :) I'm waiting for my hot glue gun to warm up, I figured it would be a good time to log as it takes a while. :)

iD-L

Fuyuki and I downloaded a snack called the dojima roll which actually exists! It's a Swiss roll that's really popular in Japan that's filled with whipped cream. A comparison between the two... (The real picture was one from Google Images, credit to whoever's picture this is! :) )

roll_cake2.jpg
DSC03409.jpg

It's funny how Bandai can make foods look so real on Tamagotchis. XD After getting a table at the Tama Cafe and trying the dojima roll, Fuyuki got his last happy symbol! :) (If I were a Tamagotchi, I probably would too, it sounds so good! XD)

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

That's all of them! :)

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

And an almost full happy bar. For the Groundhog's Day Hatch, he had to get married right after. (I'm a little behind :p ) We walked down to the matchmaker...

***Read post below two part post***

***Read post above two part post***

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03417.jpg

It was love at first sight for Fuyuki and Makiko, they decided to get married.

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

After going on many dates, Fuyuki came home with the egg. It hatched a few seconds later into...

DSC03423.jpg

An adorable baby girl, Nittobotchi! Her name is Mai which means elegance. Just a few minutes ago, she evolved into... (Old pic)

DSC03177.jpg

Paletchi. Shocker. XD She's cute though. :)

-Nikki and Mai

Hello! School was uh...interesting today. We had group pictures and like last year, (I have multiple classes) I was running back and forth, trying to make the times. Literally, running! :p My teachers wern't very good at telling us the times, a lot of people missed pictures because of that. :/ I nearly missed the Art Club picture, the teacher I had at that time decided to tell us at the exact time instead of a few minutes before. T_T They used to call for the pictures over the intercom...So glad I'm done with school pictures for this year!

Since it's late, I don't have any pictures. :( (Lots of picture stuff today :p ) Hopefully I won't have as much homework and can write a better post tomorrow. :)

iD-L

Mai evolved into a Sasabotchi, (spelling?) just like I hoped. :) I gave her two care misses (Maybe three) so I don't think I'll get Perotchi which would be a repeat character for me. Better post tomorrow! :)

-Nikki and Mai

Hi everyone, guess what? I finished crocheting Lovelitchi! :D

DSC03432.jpg

DSC03437.jpg

I love my end result. :) Her bow ran together when I sewed it but that's okay. :) I think I got her pretty close to the drawing of Lovelitchi! :)

DSC03438.jpg

She took a long time to finish but I'm finally done! :D I used multiple patterns from this crochet book I have called Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet that you can buy from Barnes and Noble or look at it here: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/amigurumi-world-ana-paula-rimoli/1008849761 I used the bear pattern for her arms, legs, head and body. Her ears were done with the pattern for an elephant trunk, each one can be found in that book. :) I'm so happy~

iD-L

I was even happier when Mai woke up from her daily nap, she evolved from Sasabotchi to Shigurehimetchi! Her house needed to be cleaned though, right after she took a bath, we got out the cleaning supplies and started scrubbing. :)

DSC03439.jpg

DSC03441.jpg

DSC03443.jpg

DSC03444.jpg

DSC03445.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

After we finished, I promised Mai we would get one of her happy symbols tomorrow as a reward. :)

-Nikki and Mai

Hello~ I've been working on my Science Project almost all day, I'm so tired. -_- TT was offline for a few minutes, I would have posted earlier. :)

iD-L

Even though I didn't keep my promise that I hope I can make up to poor Mai tomorrow, she kept me company as I worked on my project all day. :) Mai fell asleep as soon as she hit the pillow, we had woken up early to start on it. :)

DSC03469.jpg

While looking for new iD-L downloads while Mai was asleep, I dissevered Bandai redid a game from the original iD called Lovelin Choco, ah, the memories... :) I have to download that soon, that was my favorite iD game. :)

-Nikki and Mai

Hello! Huge post with tons of pictures today! :D

iD-L

Mai and I had a lot of fun today so far. :) When she woke up, I beamed over a Valentine's Day themed living room for her. :)

DSC03475.jpg

We were both so excited to remodel...

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03481.jpg

But we didn't have enough Gotchi Points. I beamed over a kind of new game called Lovelin Choco, it was one of my favorites from the original iD. :) Bandai revamped it, It's a lot different that what I remember. But It's still a catching game so it's pretty close. :)

DSC03485.jpg

We earned 140 Gotchi Points after a few tries, it was just enough to buy the Living Room. Since we didn't want to be broke after the remodel, we left for the Station to get Gotchi Points from the New Year's Gift download location. :)

DSC03488.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03490.jpg

When we arrived, the King talked to Mai then gave her her fortune...

DSC03491.jpg

Orange! That means...

DSC03493.jpg

I missed the blinking Gotchi Points again. :p It should say 1,000 points. That was more than enough points for the background, we rushed to the Interior Design place and bought it.

DSC03497.jpg

I forget what their names are... Anyway, Mai and I had to be in a different part of the house so we wouldn't be in the way of the construction, I reminded Mai about her Happy Symbols. She decided to play dress us while they built our new living room. :)

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

DSC03498.jpg

Mai tried on the Kimono and got her first happy symbol. :)

DSC03504.jpg

DSC03505.jpg

DSC03507.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

One down, three to go! When we went back into the living room, the Remodel People (I still don't remember their names :p ) had left. It's a cute wallpaper, perfect of Valentine's Day. :)

DSC03511.jpg

-Nikki and Mai

Happy Valentine's Day Tama Talk! :) Since It's a holiday, I'm using Valentine's Day themed colors. :) Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy making a card for my parents and Valentine's candy bags for my friends, it took longer that I thought. @.@

iD-L

Today, I took Mai to the Tama Cafe in hopes of getting a happy symbol for her on Valentine's Day. :) It was a great idea...until we got there.

DSC03518.jpg

Mai ordered the Afternoon Tea, as soon as she took a sip, she jumped out of her seat and threw a temper tantrum.

DSC03519.jpg

DSC03521.jpg

Since she was so upset, I ordered Shaved Ice for her to make her calm down.

DSC03522.jpg

DSC03523.jpg

***Read post below***

Last edited by a moderator:
***Read post above***

Turns out she hates that too. Picky picky picky... :p So Mai ordered for herself this time, not trusting me with the menu. She tried this happy looking cookie :p ...

DSC03525.jpg

And managed to eat it without making faces. :p

DSC03526.jpg

When we got home, Mai discovered the Green Tea Set I had bought for her as a Valentine's Day gift. Excited, she decided to try it out.

DSC03527.jpg

DSC03528.jpg

She called her friend Mimitchi over for tea, she liked it. :)

DSC03529.jpg

Mimitchi must have told Pipospetchi, he came over for tea as well.

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

Then, Mai got her third happy symbol! :) (We got the orange one yesterday) I'm glad she likes tea. :p

-Nikki and Mai, Happy Valentine's Day!

So sorry for not updating, I've been home sick. :( My friends are out too, they said there's a bug going around school. Ugh. I'm feeling a bit better right now (Well enough to upload pictures :) ) so I have a few. Logging time~

iD-L

This morning, Mai and I got to spend a lot of time together. :) We played a ton of games after we got her last happy symbol! I'm not exactly sure what this is, I think it's a scroll.

DSC03534.jpg

DSC03535.jpg

When Mai found the scroll in the toy chest, I figured reading was harmless and went into the kitchen. Then, I heard a lot of noise coming from the living room. But I shrugged and went back to making my tea.

DSC03536.jpg

Mai screamed, I figured she must be so excited that it was coming out as a movie that she screamed. Thinking absolutely nothing of it, I went back to my tea.

DSC03537.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

When I walked back into the living room with my tea, I noticed Mai and the scroll had vanished and a giant log sitting in the middle of the living room.

Mai?

DSC03541.jpg

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

DSC03542.jpg

Oh, there you are! Yep, reading this scroll is totally safe and harmless! :p Mai was laughing though, she got her last happy symbol. :)

DSC03543.jpg

DSC03544.jpg

That's all of them! :)

-Nikki and Mai

So sorry for not updating yesterday, I was on and off Tama Talk. When I was about to upload my pictures, I went downstairs to get my camera and realized my Dad was using the iMac. :p (This was later in the day too) But, I finally started up another Tamagotchi to run with my iD-L. :) What version could it be? Well...

What's that Tamagotchi?(Bad recoloring :p )

DSC03598-1-1.jpg

It's my Tamagotchi Nano! [insert Tama beep here]

DSC03598-1.jpg

More about my Nano after I log my iD-L. :)

iD-L

Yesterday, Mai went to the Matchmaker and married a cute Shutotchi. :)

DSC03557.jpg

DSC03558.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

After the dating scenes, Mai came home with an egg.

DSC03564-1.jpg

It hatched into...

DSC03565-1.jpg

Choribotchi! :) Her name is Kohana. (A Japanese name that means flower) While Mai played with her, I brought her suitcases to the door. Once Kohana fell asleep, Mai said goodbye and left for her new home with her husband in Tama Town. I fed Kohana and she evolved into a Paletchi an hour later... another Paletchi. -_-

DSC03603-2.jpg

I've given her two care misses so she evolves into Sasabotchi, I'm aiming for Makiko. :)

***Read post below***

(Edit: Wrong name)

Last edited by a moderator:
***Read post above***

Tamagotchi Nano

That's right, I've started up my Nano again! (Hopefully for more than two days this time :p ) The Nano is kind of like a Mini but it has updated characters. It's meant to be a companion to the iD and iD-L, (You're supposed attach it to the back.) or your cellphone. (I don't use my phone enough to attach it to it. XD I like my iPod better...) So on to the startup...

DSC03549.jpg

That is the biggest time screen I've ever seen. XD The Nano runs on LR44 batteries, it comes with them. The only downside is it doesn't have a reset button, so if the batteries fall out you can't download it. :/

DSC03550.jpg

Little egg. :3

DSC03553.jpg

It's a girl! And size comparisons...

DSC03586-1.jpg

(Sorry, the light made everything look blue :p ) I should have taken the cover off of my iD-L for this...

DSC03588-1.jpg

DSC03589-1.jpg

DSC03590-1.jpg

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

DSC03591-1.jpg

And a few minutes ago, my Nano evolved into a Lovelitchi!

DSC03604.jpg

DSC03605.jpg

DSC03607.jpg

Cuteness! :3

-Nikki, Kohana and Lovelitchi

Second update for today~ I made two new banners that link to my log, one for my siggy, the other for my profile. :)

Like them? :)

iD-L

Kohana just evolved into Sasabotchi, like I hoped. Now I have to give her 4 care misses to get a Makiko. :)

DSC03608.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03610.jpg

Nano

I only had to feed Lovelitchi once, we played a few rounds of the Letters game. I actually won. XD

-Nikki, Kohana and Lovelitchi

Hello Tama Talkers! So sorry I haven't updated in a week, I've had loads of homework and a project to work on. :( Yesterday, I went to a writing competition with five of the other girls on our school's writing team. All six of us were chosen to compete out of the 15 people in our entire Writing Club. :) There were three rounds of writing, each were 45 minutes and we had a two hour lunch then...awards. Out of the 26 teams there, our's got 4th! Meaning... OUR TEAM IS GOING TO REGIONALS!!! :D I'm so excited and happy about this as we got a nice trophy to put in our school's trophy case and we're moving on to the regional competition! :) My parents took me to my favorite resturaunt, the Cheesecake Factory yesterday to celebrate. :) I'm using color today since it's a special day~

iD-L

Lots happened to Kohanna, on the 20th, she evolved into Perotchi even though I gave her four care misses when she was a Sasabotchi. :/ I had a little bit of time on Friday to get her married. :)

DSC03613.jpg

Kohanna wanted to get married right away so, she didn't even get a bath... or get to her chores. That's okay though because a Maisutatchi fell in love with her at first sight.

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03615.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

Kohanna came home with an egg. It hatched into Momoirotchi, a baby girl. :) Kohanna slipped out the door after saying a quick goodbye, I'll have to visit her in Tama Town.

DSC03617.jpg

I named Kohanna's baby Etsuko which means "child of delight". About an hour later, Etsuko started glowing, she evolved into a Rolutchi! I didn't get to pay attention to her at all as I was distracted by school work but, It paid off! I've never gotten Rolutchi before. :)

DSC03619.jpg

She wouldn't stop grinning, even after eating a meal in the dirty, dusty kitchen. She was happy to help me clean.

DSC03623.jpg

DSC03624.jpg

***Read post below***

***Read post above***

DSC03625.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

She wouldn't stop talking afterwards... and hopping... and moving in general. To make her stop, we ended up going to the Interior Shop to get a new living room.

DSC03633.jpg

In the lobby, Etsuko got distracted from the wall of possible renovations. The Interior Shop guy came up next to us and asked which room we wanted. Before I could say anything, Etsuko blurted out the Princess Room. After showing us a preview of it, I agreed after listening to Etsuko say "Please" about a million times. :rolleyes: We scheduled a time for the workers to come and walked home. An hour later, the doorbell rang, the workers were ready to start renovating!

DSC03636.jpg

Because I didn't want Etsuko to get in the way of the construction, we went to the park. They finished pretty quickly, I got a phone call ten minutes later. As soon as Etsuko opened the door, she made a beeline to the new couch and started jumping on it. I thanked the workers while prying her off of it, they left. I think Etsuko likes her new room.

DSC03642.jpg

Closeup!

DSC03644.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

And just a few minutes ago, she evolved into a Sasabotchi. (No pictures) I'm going to give her four care misses to try for Makiko again. :)

-Etsuko and Nikki

Hello! I was at Art Club with my friends after school today, since it was our last meeting for the year, our Art Teacher sent all of us members home with a new canvas and pencil. Not the kind of pencil you might be thinking of though, this one is used to create value (Not money value :p Like adding the gray scale into charcoal and pencil drawings.) in a drawing. So when I got home, I started doodling Lovelitchi on notebook paper, got the new pencil, and started shading. My end result :) :

DSC03656.jpg

Like it? It's my first time experimenting with value, I think it turned out well. :)

iD-L

Perotchi... for the second time in a row! *Head-desk* Etsuko just had to evolve before I could give her three more care misses. :p

DSC03661.jpg

Oh well, Perotchi's cute anyway. :) Hopefully next generation!

Nano

I feel bad, I completely forgot to log my Nano yesterday! Lovelitchi's still hanging around, I want to see if the Nano characters leave on their own after a few days or something, not from bad care. I'd hate to reset her. :(

-Nikki, Etsuko and Lovelitchi

Hello, after a week, I'm back~ So sorry for not updating, I've had a lot of homework lately. -_- But, I have great Tama news, I ordered a purple Tama Profy this morning! :) It should come in two weeks... or less. (Hopefully less) So excited! I'll log my progress when it gets here. Yay for new Tamagotchi stuff! :)

iD-L

Yesterday, I took Etsuko to the matchmaker, she married a Kuromametchi.

DSC03681.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

A few minutes after, she came home with an egg. It hatched into an adorable baby boy, Yurapatchi. :)

DSC03685.jpg

DSC03688.jpg

He cried after waking up and not seeing Etsuko. :( I calmed him down and gave him some food, he stayed quiet while I read a book. After an hour, he evolved into a toddler I don't get very often, Nannokitchi. :) I decided the name Hideyuki would suit him, it means "excellent happiness". :)

DSC03692.jpg

You might be wondering about the dolls in the corner. It's for the Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri) or Girl's Day. :) More about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinamatsuri

DSC03693.jpg

***Continued, read post below***

Latest posts

Back