~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(oops sorry!I think I misread the post about their roles XD Since Lovelin and Shiguren both have the body suit like outfits,do they play partners in crime?Like Shiguren is the criminal and Lovelin is her sidekick or something.Or maybe Shiguren is the criminal and Lovelin is an undercover cop but she's "helping" Shiguren with her crimes but is really trying to arrest her?)

"She reminds me of Meri except she's purple with 2 curls and has an ego the size of Mount Everest."Lovelin giggled.

As soon as Alejandro left Kuro got out his cell phone and called Hime. He couldn't wait to tell her what happened. Leaving out the pants part of course.

Meanwhile, Sun was playing video games on his t-box 360.

Miles was pacing around the store, wondering if he should buy flowers for Hime. Wait, flowers...? He had the perfect idea. Using the power of contacts, he managed to find out where Hime was currently filming at. Riding his bicycle ultra fast, Miles made his way to the studio, and he quickly looked around for a limo, knowing fully well Hime obviously had a limo. He stopped, realizing there would be someone in the limo. But to his joy, he realized there were no tamas in the limo, and that the port-a-potty in front of the limo was occupied. Which meant he had no time to waste. He quickly put down a single pink carnation before he disappeared out of sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
After finishing the day's scenes,Lovelin said goodbye to Shiguren and hoped in her tour bus.She was half asleep when Monatchi asked her if she wanted coffee."Uh...coffee would be nice..."Lovelin said feeling drowzy."I'll have a caramel...latte."She drifted off seconds after.

When Lovelin woke up,she was on the couch in her bed room,still in her Lovelin dress.It was still daytime but she felt like going to bed early.After putting on some sweatpants and a t-shirt,she fell asleep again.

Miku texted Hime

"Hey Hime, wanna go to the movies with me and Mimitchi if your not to busy? :3 "

Shiguren was walking back to her limo, exhausted from the day but not letting it show. She felt her phone vibrate, and she picked it up and read Miku's text. She sighed, a little frustrated that she was so tired.

Sorry, Miku. I wish I could, but I just finished filming with Lovelin. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. Maybe some other time, okay? Again, I'm really sorry.

Chauffeurtchi opened up the limo door for her, and Shiguren sat down gratefully. As they were pulling away, something pink rolled off the seat and onto the floor. Shiguren reached down and held up the pink carnation in front of her face. She smiled excitedly, tucking the flower inside her kimono close to her heart.

Sitting on the sofa at home, watching The Office, Miles couldn't help but wonder if Hime had got the flower. Hopefully, her chauffer hadn't removed the flower, or hopefully the flower hadn't rolled off on it's own. He quickly plotted what tomorrow's flower would be.

Miku read the text from Hime and replied

"Ohh.... thats ok :3 "

Miku texted Mimitchi

Miku: "Hey Mimitchi!? Wanna go to the movie's with me? :3 "

Mimitchi texted back

Mimitchi: "Sure :D "

Miku met up with Mimitchi at the movie's

Miku: "2 tickets please :3 "

Miku grabed the tickets from the ticket person

Miku: "Thanks :3 "

Miku and Mimitchi got some popcorn and drinks and walked into the theater, then sat in there seats

Hime, after getting home and taking a shower, noticed that she had missed a call from Kuro, and she dialed his number. She waited while it rang, and then heard Kuro pick it up with a "Hello?"

"Hi Kuro, it's Hime! I'm returning your call; what's up?"

Len, on the other hand, was pacing up and down his room. Oh man. He knew for sure now that he as going to ask Lovelin, after further discussion with Miles. He just needed to find the right time to do it. Prom was luckily, exactly in one week. He had to wait, for the sake of Miles's plan.

Heading out of his house, Miles walked to the nearby florist. He bought a single vibrant orange and yellow snapdragon before sprinting back home. He knew he had to be careful about buying flowers. One wrong move, and Hime would find out who was leaving the flowers, before he wanted her to know. The plan he and Len had come up with were as follows:

1. Miles starts leaving flowers on top of Hime's limo, or on the doorstep of her home.

2. On Thursday, Len will ask Lovelin out to prom.

3. On Friday, the day before prom, Hime will likely be devastated to find out that Len asked Lovelin out to prom. She'll find a final pink rose on her desk, and she will likely decipher that it wasn't Len who left it. This is when Miles makes his move to ask Hime out to prom.

Lovelitchi was sitting at her desk,thinking about prom again.What color dress she wanted to wear was her biggest question so she got out a piece of paper from her desk drawer and a pencil and wrote down colors of dresses she's worn for movies.Okay,there's pink,light blue,purple,red...no I don't wanna wear red.She scratched it out.Uh...yellow,orange...nah.Reminds me of red.And I'm not a big fan of green and there's also...*facepalm*This is harder than I thought!

Kuro could feel the anxiety in Hime's voice. "HE ASKED ME TO PROM!" Kuro then made a girlish squeal.

Sun then started freaking out again. Wasn't prom next week?! He picked up his phone. He started pounding his cousin's number. Then he paused. He slammed the phone down. He would ask a girl from school out! No matter what the cost! He started making his squeaky sound again.

Hime squealed, overjoyed that things worked out for Kuro. She then proceeded to girltalk with Kuro for a while...

**time skip to Wednesday

Hime, who was sitting in the back of the class, was staring wistfully at Len's back. Could it be him? She really had no clue, and she swallowed in attempt to rid herself of the lump in her throat.

Lovelitchi was writing down notes from the board.English was one of her favorite classes aside from chior.Today,class was going kind of slow as no one was really paying attention,they were all thinking about prom.Lovelitchi started doodling in her notebook,they were just going over things they've already learned.

"Okaow lass,now we're going to watch a video about grammar!"The teacher made a happy face.Lovelitchi looked up from her notebook and sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back