Languages other than English?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first language was Malay but I've been speaking in English for so long that my English has become so much better than my Malay. Its actually pretty embarrassing when I go to my relatives' house or something /)m(\

I also tried to learn mandarin but I gave up like, a month after. The only sentences I remember in mandarin are my name is___, I love you, and your butt is pretty(which I only say to my friend because it annoys him heh)

studying Swedish, Japanese, French

intend on studying German, Spanish, Russian

fluent in English, Chinese, Teochew (Chinese)

My primary language is Greek but I'm also proficient in English (British) and German and self-taught in Japanese to a semi-good level (I can understand the spoken tongue and read alright even though my kanji are still limited but I have more trouble writing or using proper grammar on occasion). I also can understand some Italian, Spanish, French and Russian but I can't speak any of these languages.

My first language is polish. I've been learning german at school for 4 years now, I still suck at it though... I know few words and phrases in russian too, also I tried to self teach myself spanish.

My mother tongue is Spanish. However, my mother taught me English along with it, so I speak both more or less at the same level I would say. I studied Japanese for some time and also German, and I would really love to speak Swedish, since my mother is from Sweden and I have more family there, which I plan on seeing some day because I would like to move there hehe.

I speak English, Mandarin, Tagalog, I can understand our province dialect and a bit of my grandmother's.

Want to learn Japanese though-so I can understand a Japanese Tama!

My first language is Polish. I am fluent in English, it's practically my second language. I also speak German, but not as good as English.
I study English philology with additional German language at University. :)

i took three years of japanese and im currently taking a year of french. the language i really want to learn is icelandic but there arent many classes for that here in the united states lol...so ive been sort of teaching myself. languages come to me pretty easily so nothings really ever been too challenging for me

My first language is Polish. I am fluent in English, it's practically my second language. I also speak German, but not as good as English.

I study English philology with additional German language at University. :)
Hah, I'm probably gonna study English philology as well, and maybe choose Japanese to go along with it. :D

My native language is Finnish but I've been speaking English since 3rd grade (I'm 21 now). Other than that, I only understand Swedish (I can't speak it but I do understand it somewhat when others speak or write it) and some Japanese.

My mother language is Cantonese, but i'm trying to be fluent in English(i study at a local school so there's basically no chance for me to communicate with someone in English irl lol) but i really want to speak English well, guess i'll start talking to my reflection 😂😂

Glad to see some people who speak Japanese here

やった!!

I know a bit of Spanish, and I know some Japanese, but I'm not an expert, I'm still a beginer. I can only translate a few words.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking it in school and I can have a good conversation with others.

thankfully, I've achieved a high level of language proficiency in my native tongues English, Mandarin Chinese, and Teochew (of Min Nan) Chinese I read, write, and speak to some degree French and Japanese, but I just read and write Swedish

I've been teaching myself German lately because the language sounds cool to me XD I already know quite a lot of it, though I don't know what I need it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back