Last Post Wins 2: electric boogaloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y e a h

For Halloween I'm planning to be Mametchi!

But I can't find a yellow jumpsuit and a Mametchi ear hat. :p  

Oh well. Maybe yellow tee, yellow jeans and Mametchi hat will do. :p  

What's the difference?

Mametchi hat= Hat with Mametchi on it.

Mametchi ear hat= Hat with Mametchi's ears.

ha

someday im going to crochet covers for tamas that don't even exist
I read on further to find that Tacoburritotchi was actually talking about making covers for existing-but-not-personally-obtained Tamagotchis. If it was me, I would just be mucking around making odd sized crochet covers and insisting that no, I didn't mess up the pattern, rather I have made a cover that fits a unique future Tamagotchi model. Further emphasizing my point, I would add that when that Tamagotchi comes out - which it totally will - I will have the perfect cover for it which is why, in the meantime, I'm totally going to not alter it because then it wont fit that special tama. It was genuinely deliberate and even Bob Ross would recognize that this isn't a "happy accident".

I'm delighted to learn that Penguin-Keeper used to be obsessed with a rhythm game. That totally made paging through here worth it :tarakotchi:

I want to end this ramble with the odd fact about me: I write my text messages in full length sentences with no short forms whatsoever. Even my chats with my friend in the Philippines are practically trading paragraphs. I'm fighting the medium :kusatchi: :wacko:

I didn't get back that far XD Though not only is Dr. Mario a fraud, I bet he's poor too since vets have allot of technical skills but they're ranked lower than real doctors, so they don't get paid as much. No wonder he wanted to hide his veterinary status. I did also find it funny when you thought the young'uns wouldn't know what a paper boy was... as if you've been collecting penguins for decades and keep poking people with your cane. My Dad (who has reached the minimum years of "senior-hood") used to be a paper boy and there was one time where all the paper boys were gather together for a meeting. They were lectured on how the paper was going out of business and it was on their shoulders to maintain a paper in everybody's life, as if a species was going extinct (something like that). What a weight to put on tweens. Granny didn't believe the urgency when Dad told her (y'know, back in the early 70's).

Latest posts

Back