Last Post Wins 2: electric boogaloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored

Pick up a pencil and draw a portrait of yo mama :wacko: That's your random art prompt for today. Since my mama is rarely in front of me when I have a notebook and a pencil, I've only really sketched her once and it wasn't so recognizable. Speaking of my mama, she says so many weird things I literally have a text document called "Things Mom Says". Here's a gem:

(in a serious monotone) I’ve decided to start jumping more because squirrels are very agile and I need more agility. - January 4, 2017

Hopefully this is sufficient to win the thread. :D

CiwCOz5.jpg

I purchased a Sugoi-size plush lucky-bag from Tofu Cute, which is a UK-based retailer of Japanese snacks and kawaii items. They're the official UK retailer for the Japanese plush manufacturer, Amuse, so the plush blind-bags contain plushes only from that brand.

wOSd8mk.jpg

This is what was in it;

Namakemono Sloth Lets Join Hands Keychain (Dark Brown Silly)
Puchimaru Colourful Teddy 2 Charm (Lavender, Blue Bow)
Hige Manju Edo Trouble Charm (Ginger, Kintaro Apron)
Poteusa Loppy Bunny Ears Small Keychain (Lemon Yellow)
Fuku Fuku Shimaenaga Friends Small Keychain (White with Red Beak)
KoroKoro Shiba Pup Pastel Plush Keychain (Sesame Grey)

Cuteness overload! :D

Also, the sloth's got poppers on his hands, so that he can hold onto or hang from things. :)

Latest posts

Back