Lesbian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
ok i have 2 friends one is DL and DJ. They are both girls. DL asked DJ out today. DL also rubbed DJ's chest and legs. so now everyone told me and i don't know what to do? not be her friend or not.

KK (violet)

<3

Maybe you shouldn't be friends with her because in the future she might fall for u :gozarutchi: :D

disturbed: in our family we don't like talk about lesbians and like it's hard to explain adn r u a lesbo?

Little Artist: my mom said i shouldn't because ppl will make fun of me if i'm her friend

ok i have 2 friends one is DL and DJ. They are both girls. DL asked DJ out today. DL also rubbed DJ's chest and legs. so now everyone told me and i don't know what to do? not be her friend or not.

KK (violet)

<3
Be her friend...

Ugh.....

Has everyone just overlooked that this girl rubbed a girl's chest and legs? Just because she is "a lesbian" doesn't excuse her from something so offensive and wrong as rubbing on someone else. That's called sexual harassment and should not be overlooked.

We all have times where we try to figure out things with hormones, who we like, etc. and you can have different friends but the fact that she rubbed on someone else is what disturbs me.

I'm one to say that no one at that age should have anything dating wise to do with anyone else and especailly this kind of thing makes me cringe. She should not be allowed to put her hands on someone else's body no matter what she labels herself as.

*Moved to SNTT*

You would seriously stop being somebody's friend because their lesbian?

And for the record, no I am not a lesbian and as long as you don't start getting involved with her, other people should really keep their yaps shut. >.<

Yeah..I agree with TWP, the whole 'rubbing' thing is just gross...lesbian or not. If this is really making you uncomfortable, you could just talk to her about it. Tell DL that it's okay if she's lesbian, but touching someone else (DJ) like that is harrassment and shouldn't be done in the first place. If the behaviour consists, talk to an adult about it.

If you feel uncomfortable about your relationship because she's a lesbian, just don't say anything for now. If she starts flirting with you or doing the same things to you that she did to DJ, and you just want to stay friends, talk to her about it. Let her know that you just want to be her friend, and that you don't want to go any farther than that. If she feels offended, let her know you're just telling the truth, and that it's better to be truthful than to do something that you regret later.

Oh yeah, one more thing. (You don't have to answer this if you don't feel comfortable) Why doesn't your family like to talk about lesbians?

I hope I could prove of some assistance.

Love,

CB

Yeah..I agree with TWP, the whole 'rubbing' thing is just gross...lesbian or not. If this is really making you uncomfortable, you could just talk to her about it. Tell DL that it's okay if she's lesbian, but touching someone else (DJ) like that is harrassment and shouldn't be done in the first place. If the behaviour consists, talk to an adult about it.
If you feel uncomfortable about your relationship because she's a lesbian, just don't say anything for now. If she starts flirting with you or doing the same things to you that she did to DJ, and you just want to stay friends, talk to her about it. Let her know that you just want to be her friend, and that you don't want to go any farther than that. If she feels offended, let her know you're just telling the truth, and that it's better to be truthful than to do something that you regret later.

Oh yeah, one more thing. (You don't have to answer this if you don't feel comfortable)

Why doesn't your family like to talk about lesbians?

I hope I could prove of some assistance.

Love,

CB
Maybe her family doesn't like to talk about because it's wrong. >.< We think so too. No offence to people who doesn't, but in my opinion gay or lesbian people are just kind of, well, not right. >.< My mom said that it's got something to do with genetics or something...gay/lesbian people are born like that.

I haven't been around gay/lesbian people at all, so I don't know anything about them. And boys in my class use "gay" as an insult ALL the time, so I'm used to it.

Please don't freak out again (like some people did the last time I said that I felt that gay/lesbians were wrong). It's my opinion so please accept it. We all have freedoms of speech. You have your opinon and I have mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe her family doesn't like to talk about because it's wrong. >.< We think so too. No offence to people who doesn't, but in my opinion gay or lesbian people are just kind of, well, not right. >.< My mom said that it's got something to do with genetics or something...gay/lesbian people are born like that.
I haven't been around gay/lesbian people at all, so I don't know anything about them. And boys in my class use "gay" as an insult ALL the time, so I'm used to it.

Please don't freak out again (like some people did the last time I said that I felt that gay/lesbians were wrong). It's my opinion so please accept it. We all have freedoms of speech. You have your opinon and I have mine.
I know how you feel. People hate me because of my beliefs, which are the same as yours. It's my religion and my family that really influence me... :( :angry:

You and your mother's logic is disgusting.

If she's your friend, keep being friends with her. Just because her personal life differs from yours doesn't mean you should stop being her friend. That's just pathetic.

If people are stupid enough to make fun of you for being friends with a lesbian, that's their idiotic problem, not yours. You just have to not let it get to you. It's not THAT hard to ignore stupid people.

And to the person who said, 'she might start to like you.' Yeahno. She was a lesbian before violetchi knew. Did she like her then? No. So just because she now knows, why would she start? And why would it matter anyway? Just because someone likes another person doesn't mean you have to like them back.

If a straight person doesn't like every single person of the opposite gender they come by, why would a gay person like every single person of their preferred gender? I don't understand why people always make that assumption about gays |:

Just because a person is gay, doesn't mean they automatically are in love with or even remotely like you in that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
You and your mother's logic is disgusting.
If she's your friend, keep being friends with her. Just because her personal life differs from yours doesn't mean you should stop being her friend. That's just pathetic.

If people are stupid enough to make fun of you for being friends with a lesbian, that's their idiotic problem, not yours. You just have to not let it get to you. It's not THAT hard to ignore stupid people.

And to the person who said, 'she might start to like you.' Yeahno. She was a lesbian before violetchi knew. Did she like her then? No. So just because she now knows, why would she start? And why would it matter anyway? Just because someone likes another person doesn't mean you have to like them back.

If a straight person doesn't like every single person of the opposite gender they come by, why would a gay person like every single person of their preferred gender? I don't understand why people always make that assumption about gays |:

Just because a person is gay, doesn't mean they automatically are in love with or even remotely like you in that way.
I agree. Especially the last part. My religion teacher made a really big deal about that.

Btw, if people are refering to the Catholic religion as being the "way you were taught" umm... It says that we're fine with it, it's just how they choose to act apon it.

Just stay her friend if she is a good one. If she isn't a good friend, then don't be her friend. Sometimes people just do that to be funny. Did she really mean it?

Anyways, just be her friend.

Well I would stay her friend I'm NOT a lesbo or bio but still if she's a good friend then why abandon her now just because she's a lesbian? I had a friend who was BIO but she moved and were still friends. =)

~_~ that's messed up.

"oh, don't be her friend! people will make fun of you!"

that's the most stupidest, most immature, and somewhat homophobic thing i've heard.

be her friend still if she's nice! if she's a good friend.. don't abandon her because of her sexual orientation

only abandon her is she starts to make advances on you, and you tell her to stop.. but she doesn't.

the only time to not be her friend is if she ever touches you in bad ways, and makes you uncomfortable.

but just because she prefers girls doesn't mean she's all 'ohhh!! she makes me hot! her too.. and her.. and her..'

that's a horrible stereotype for homosexuals, that every member of the same sex turns them on.

they are like straight people; they find one person they love. they just prefer another member of the same sex.

so please don't be all homophobic about this; remain her friend if she's nice

It annoys me how stupid some people can be.

If people are immature enough to make fun of you for being friends with a homosexual person, then so be it. They are stupid, and you don't have to be. Just ignore it and be their friend.

Your mother gave you horrible advice. And I hope you don't follow it. That's ridiculous. Be their friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back