lol this is funny!(about 4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually toys r us does have them i called in today i live in Alanta GA they have them in that area

Eh, just go to Wal-Mart.

That's where mine came from.

$14.92

Well according to a member in a thread in "Fun Stuff" they are out here in UK (where I am) so I'm going to go look today, fingers crossed.
there out here in the us to :D ^_^

I think, no offence to the guys who make tamas, are getting a bit off hand.

Can't they just make a V5???

Check out my Topic on Rumour labelled: ''New Tamagotchis.''

awsome! i got my 4.5 finally!!!! i noticed something about it though, if you have a version 3 or lower put your ear up to the back of it, hear anything?you should get faint beeping noise but on the 4.5 it doesnt beep! i dont even know what the beeping noise is(i dont have v4 so i dont know if that version beeps) ;)

Well, V4.5 has arrived in toronto, at a Toys R' Us... The abyssaly stupid thing is that they're not on the floor, or behind the electronics counter! o_O They are behind an aisle of my little pony junk, on the end closest to the wall. There are about 70 there, and they are literally covered in dust! They should really advertize them better, huh?

Are they out in Australia yet? I know the PC pack is...and theres a V4.5 in it...So i'd assume there out here...

I just need someone to confirm it before I go looking =D

:D тαуz :D

get this!

for my b'day i got a heap of money and i heard about v4.5

i went to like every shop that stocks all other tamas and

we asked them all

"do u have v.45 tamas?"

and they said

"are u talking about v.4 tamas"

and i said

"no!"

then i stomped off

way to spoil the week!

edit:

that was actually in august anyway a few days ago we went shopping and i saw the v4.5 wif pc pack but all they had was the world style but i got it anyway.

oh wait i didn't cause i had to lay-by it because i didn't have the money!

esponag'e ca' li mo ca'i

Last edited by a moderator:
v4.5?????????????????????????????????????/ :( :angry: :angry:
Yeah...have you seen the commercials?? They're the new version of Tamagotchis...leading up to the fabulous V5 coming out in...December I think. Funny...that's when my b-day is.

I bet you should'nt go tricking new users like me, .x.chococookie.x. ;) :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Since the V4.5 (or V4plus as it's called in Europe) has been available for a while now, and we are only a few days away from the V5 shipping, we don't need any further comment in this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back