Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorne is 58 today. I haven't had a lot of time the last couple of days to concentrate on pictures, so just the one today.

58years_zpsdff973dd.jpg

Rene is 17.

"Bump" is one of the most useless games on a Tamagotchi I've ever experienced.

I played 5 games in a row, getting the full power bar each time - and lost all 5 games on the first round. XP

I'm convinced that there's no skill involved in winning that game, and that it's just luck-based.

Lorne died. I'm so upset. He never got sick, not even once. But tonight I had to work until 10:30pm and I took my last break at 7:30 so that I could play with Lorne before he went to bed (I usually take it at 8 so I can turn his light off). So he fell asleep at 8:00 as usual but I was back out on the sales floor and had customers, so I didn't turn his light off. That's the only thing I can think of that could have caused him to die since he was never sick. He was asleep with the light on for around two hours. I went to turn his lights off at 10:10 when our last customer had left, and he was already dead. :(

At 11:00pm he would have turned 59. My 58 days with him were enough to get way more attached than I ever imagined I could get to a Tamagotchi. I miss him already, but tomorrow morning when I wake up at 7:00 and he's not there, I'm afraid I'll feel even worse.

Ooohh... no, not another one missed... Lou I'm so sorry... It's unfair for Lorne to die just because of his light left open.

I feel really sad with another great tama leaving this hatch... May he rest in peace as every tama does and enjoy his "life in tama heaven. I'm sure you were very attatched to him and I'm so sad that you lost him... I would love to see you in the hatch again. Even as a third try. Who knows? Maybe it's as they say, third is the lucky one! :)

Felix is 13. He would be normally 14 but I accidentally let him paused the whole day... :(

Lorne died. I'm so upset. He never got sick, not even once. But tonight I had to work until 10:30pm and I took my last break at 7:30 so that I could play with Lorne before he went to bed (I usually take it at 8 so I can turn his light off). So he fell asleep at 8:00 as usual but I was back out on the sales floor and had customers, so I didn't turn his light off. That's the only thing I can think of that could have caused him to die since he was never sick. He was asleep with the light on for around two hours. I went to turn his lights off at 10:10 when our last customer had left, and he was already dead. :(

At 11:00pm he would have turned 59. My 58 days with him were enough to get way more attached than I ever imagined I could get to a Tamagotchi. I miss him already, but tomorrow morning when I wake up at 7:00 and he's not there, I'm afraid I'll feel even worse.
So sorry to read this Lou. As Peachgirl said, 60 looks like the danger zone.... Really weird death since he hasn't got sick even once.

For Mamie I knew the next time she gets sick she would die. But for Lorne... It's really strange he would die this way.

No news from Izzy ? Hmm... I'm starting to worry now.

Come back you and Milo !!!

And good luck to those who (re)joined !

Hopefully Izzy and Milo are doing okay. Perhaps they're just busy.

My fiance talked me into re-hatching my V3, so I now have a Mohitamatchi named Inara. I don't know if I will keep her around to become an oldie, though. I think I'll give it at least until she's an adult to decide. I'm not sure I want to go through it again so soon.

And we're back! Sorry for being away so long guys, I've been quite ill for a while but don't worry I made sure Milo was well taken care of! We've both really missed all you guys and Milo has been doing great :D . He turned 66 today!

20130418_190938_zps440cf1aa.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about Lorne JLou, he would have been in his 60s too by now wouldn't he? I'm glad to hear everyone else is doing so well though, I'm looking forward to getting back "into" the hatch again now although I'll be going back to school on Monday so I may not have a whole lot of time. Now Milo and I have to go and begin the mountains of holiday homework I've left until the last minute!

20130418_191024_zps6715f264.jpg

Hey guys!

I'm sorry to hear about Lorne...

You'll be pleased to hear I've put a new battery in so Wilf is bobbing about in his age, as usual.

He's 32 today - we're a little behind...I'm making an effort now to keep him running but it's a challenge working two jobs and studying and connecting with my human companions.

- daniinthetardis

All these deaths while I was gone....

Mamie and Lorne were heroes, I truly feel like something vital is missing here...

I understand you guys . Me neither, I have not been all into re-joining so soon after Chalk.

Also it scares me to know that there's a deadline to how many times your tama can get sick.

Thrice, wasn't it?

Anyway, I have a sin to confess.

Jokus has been a bad, bad girl. -_-

So I'm sorry, but I have rejoined without getting around to telling you guys about it.

IMGA0403_zps37127f4c.jpg

This is one of the two ghost sons. Dorotchi and Dorotchi had twins.

His father is ancient, named and cared for years ago by my cousin, and since I bought him recently I decided not to restart but keep the fiery Hinotamatchi called Lolli, who after a few days became a Dorotchi.

His Mother's name was Earth, and it is her shell that he has inherited.

The two ghastly beings were a quite remarkable couple.

Yup, I'm in drama mood.

IMGA0404_zpsb6bbe4a0.jpg

You might find his name strange, (as a matter of fact I do too) but I got stuck on it and really wanted to name him Joker for some reason.

Note that it has nothing at all to do with Batman. (But possibly with the Shugo Chara anime. Joker is my trump card.)

Joker has grown quickly, all the while his older twin has been crying for the loss of his parents.

Joker was a Hitodetchi as a toddler, an Oniontchi as a teen...

Today I started feeling bad about not posting anyhting about him when he actually, to my astonishment and joy, evolved into...

IMGA0407_zps6634b39f.jpg
"Hi-everyoone, pleazzed to meet'ya! I look forward to owr taiim togessher!"

He's sweet and I'm already way too attatched to him for my own good.

His brother Eagle stopped crying today, and is a sleeping Hitodetchi right now.

I plan to have Eagle keep Joker company for a few days, but then take his battery out to concentrate full-time on my Joker.

They're both v2's, by the way.

As you might have noted, Joker's v2 shell is rather old and far from flashy. I have polished his screen, but will do more of that soon. His buttons are new and well working (His original blue ones were pretty soft, so I gave him a spare well-working red set.)

I am planning to change the shell appearance a bit more though, you will see. Nothing too drastic (I won't repaint him) but still a change. ;)

I will watch over my Joker like a hawk.

Even when he's bathing.

IMGA0408_zps603576be.jpg

Finally I am glad to be back again. I've missed you guys and your company.

I will try to post often enough, keeping in mind how each of your posts is such a happiness to me.

I also want to make a begging to you Moussette, to please join us again. It doesn't have to be at once, but It's not quite the same without you in the hatch. Don't if you really don't want to, but it would make me happy.

With this I'm back in again!

Yay, I look forward to getting to know Joker!

After 5 days of thinking about it, I've decided to let Inara become an oldie. I think if it had been another boy, I would not want to do it again so soon, but since it's a girl and I've never had an Otokitchi, I figure I should give it another go.

So instead of posting a picture of Inara, I took a very short video on my iphone, which you can see here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Oh, who am I kidding? I totally have a picture...
inara01_zps20699c9e.jpg

...Woww, i really enjoy following this hatch..

you guys think i could join??

I might take a break from my ABC log for a bit.

If so, i'll join with my orange v2 :)

i've never had an oldie either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you can join us! Welcome to the other side of the fun! If you've been following us for a while, I'm sure you've learned from our mistakes. :blink: We've all learned quite a bit through this hatch, I think!

...Woww, i really enjoy following this hatch..

you guys think i could join??

I might take a break from my ABC log for a bit.

If so, i'll join with my orange v2 :)

i've never had an oldie either.

awesome, oh and i changed my mind, i'm using my tan v2.

so how many people do we have in this hatch with running tamagotchis?

ok...i see.

i'll be starting up my v2 when i get home from work...8 hours from now :eek:

challenge: can i make it that long??

hopefully. :unsure:

Welcome to the hatch Jayy !

And it was nice to read your post Jokus, really. Joker is so cute ! I love the name alot . Reminds me of the Normandy's pilot, in Mass Effect series (don't know if you know those games)

It's nice to see people joining and joining back ^^ feels good !

Keep it up guys ! You're great :wub: :wub: :wub:

505f79.jpg
2qsxjte.jpg
33ergxg.jpg
18i3v9.jpg
iztdhu.jpg
r8v09y.jpg

Yes, yes i changed my mind again. The orange v2 is perfectly new. So i'll preserve it while it's still fresh. Some of you may recognize this blue shell.

Everyone, this is Dex :) I'm really excited for this hatch and to see what our little Dex grows into on the way to his oldie days. Ha, the baby boys are so cute on this version. This time around i'm trying for a Pochitchi :pochitchi: . I've never had that character before, and want it really badly. I must take good, but not excellent care of him. That would be so awesome to have a Pochi.. *frolics through dreamworld*.

An hour after hatching Dex turned into a Hitodetchi. Never had this one before, i always seemed to get Marutchi on v2's. I already like this one C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back