Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um hey...I have a Music star with an oldie on it...can I join your hatch? She's only 10 years old, and is already an oldie though, so I dont know if you'd want me in with an oldie already on it, or if you'd want me to start over...

Hey everyone, I've been away for a couple of days, so that's why I haven't been able to post.

This will be a short one since I'm actually pretty busy, but I'll return later.

Joker is healthy as a tomato and jolly happy.

He's nine now, due to turn into an oldie either tonight or tomorrow. It's a pity, I will miss his nyorotchi form.

I've taken lots of pictures of him doing different things though, so I have a stock of them for now.

He says hi to everyone, and we'd both like to welcome our new joiners!

IMGA0423_zpsf8715c55.jpg

See you!

Hi. I'm new here, but I've been following this hatch for a long time. So do you think I could join? I've never had an oldie before. I think it might be good for me... ever since I started collecting tamas I thought oldies looked wierd. :rolleyes: ( I was like 8.) But now I think it would be fun to raise one. ^_^

Um hey...I have a Music star with an oldie on it...can I join your hatch? She's only 10 years old, and is already an oldie though, so I dont know if you'd want me in with an oldie already on it, or if you'd want me to start over...

Hi. I'm new here, but I've been following this hatch for a long time. So do you think I could join? I've never had an oldie before. I think it might be good for me... ever since I started collecting tamas I thought oldies looked wierd. :rolleyes: ( I was like 8.) But now I think it would be fun to raise one. ^_^
You are both welcome to join us!

Inara evolved today (technically, yesterday -- Sunday..since it's now after midnight). My first Otokitchi!

age11_zps6679ac40.jpg

I still have mixed feelings about this. I miss Lorne. But this time I know to turn the darn lights off right away when she goes to bed.

Hello folks :) i have 4 days off this week, so i get to relax, while i'm also trying to take great care of my new gen. 6 tama on my v3. Perfect timing. Anyways, Dex is doing great, yesterday i entered him in a bump contest and he made it all the way to round 5!! The last tamatchi I had made it to round 5 as well. I've read many people talking about how bump isn't fun or is kind of useless, but idk, i occasionally get toddlers that are good at that game. I like the game bump. Jump is cool too, but it just requires good reflexes.. Poor Dexter was beat by a Marumimitchi, another character i would like to get in the future.

24uywd3.jpg
eaghte.jpg
4to9r6.jpg

Later Dex evolved into a Ufotchi! His name really fits. I never realized how cool this teen actually is...then again I am obsessed with flying characters. I do think Patapatatchi on the v3 is a cool teen to have. I think it would be cool to have a Zukitchi.

To be honest, this time around I secretly wanted a Pochitchi, but i found that you can't get one from a Ufotchi..which is fine by me. Either way i'm excited no matter what and will definitely enjoy the company of my alien friend for another day.

28a3q1k.jpg
33c93z8.jpg

Look at that smile ^_^

34i4dnt.jpg

Thank you for allowing me to join. Yesterday I decided that I would join this hatch with my Music Star. So this morning I reset my Music Star and got a baby boy! Everyone welcome Charlie! Anyways he was born with 3 gifts, a toy helicopter, some points, and finally his very own singers. He is very happy to be apart of this hatch. I hope I can keep him for a long time. It makes me happy to think that I'll have my tama for more than a week... ^_^ . ( He just evolved into Kuchitamatchi. So cute!)

Charlie has lots to share about today! Where do I begin... well first of all he evolved into a Kikitchi. He is adorable! Also he decied to start a band. The band name is TamaTalk. ( I thought that name was kinda cute! ^_^ ) His bandmates are Tony and Dino. Charlie and Dino use singers, but Toby plays trumpet. That's all for now! Goodbye from tamaninjacat and Charlie. I almost forgot! Charlie is 1yr old by the way.

Charlie is 2 years old today. I made him a tama bed out of a old earing box. Charlie has been getting lots of gifts from the king. Also his band is going really well. He's been enjoying his band practices lately. I know that this isn't much but I thought I'd share. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Who's this spiffy gentle-tama?? Yesterday Dexter evolved into one of my favorites, [the original] mametchi :) which equals instant attatchment.

I will admit that i do miss my dorky-levitating-high-tech-alien friend. Now look at the big-shot over here with his sunglasses ;) .

Don't get me wrong, i like all tamas equally, but I love all 3 of Dexter's forms. It wasn't til now i noticed how puffy mametchis' cheeks are ^_^ .

Just as a warning, i might pause him a couple times so he can stay with me longer (in his current form). Lol

Weight: 33lbs.

Gen: 1

Training: 9/9

Awesomeness: immeasurable.

Ok, so Faiamayi (that's my tamagotchi's name) is 16 years old now! She's second generation, and is a Dango Obatchi. Today we went out shopping,and managed to purchase a UFO. She had lots of fun with it :D

Hi everyone.

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up, I've been very busy recently. Rene has had quite a few days of being paused, or having the time set back so he was sleeping the whole day. I just haven't had the time or energy to properly care for him, which makes me feel kinda bad. :(

but he is doing well, and is 32 years old. Soon he will be the age Clay was when he glitched. Hopefully Rene will surpass it. X3

and a big welcome to all new Tamas who have joined! :D

...I was so ready to freak out..

i thought i left Dexter in my sisters car, and she left work, so i called her a few times but no answer.

If he were in there.. ughhh

But we're cool now.. B)

but i found him under my pillow on my bed..i never took him with me to the store in the first place lol.

it was cute because when i found him he had just walked back to the middle of his room and jumped for joy XD

I have some sad news...Wilf is no longer with us.

I went to work and accidentally left him at home, because I was so distraught at having to work that night (I've been having some problems with that job)...

When I came home, I rushed over to him and found only angels wings to let me know he had departed.

He was 40 years old.

Good luck everyone x

Since everyone is still going, I think I will. Not sure which Tamagotchi I will run, but I'll get back to you later today. Everyone is doing so great and we have such a lovely little support group!

339t91j.jpg

._.

Sorry folks..to be honest, i deliberately said yes to the matchmaker.. Partially because I already have my green v3 going..for an entire alphabet (generation by generation), and this would've left me with 2 reserved tamagotchis, when in reality i eventually take out the battery and leave them inactive after a bit.

Also I've owned v2's when i was younger, but only took them apart and debugged them..then they broke. So i never really got to enjoy this version.

I don't have it in my heart to reset tamagotchis nor kill them (duh). So i let him have a kid..part of me feels like i'm making a big deal out of this, but it's still not cool to just drop out from a hatch.. i only should've joined if it were a classic hatch, raising one gen. til the next but this is the long-lived-oldies hatch.

After Dex leaves, my blue v2 is going inactive til the 27th for the new Spring Hatch, then I'm raising his daughter.

Okay, I've started up my purple constellation-pattern V3. I have a female (which I good, because now I can get Otokitchi!) Mizutamatchi called Panda. Daniinthetardis is back in the hatch!

Inara is still around but I had to pause her for two days while I did inventory at work. She is 20.

Charlie had battery problems. He evolved into a Shimashimatchi. So I decided to take him to his band to see if he could pass the auditions. So his band mates evolved into Mametchi and some other tama.(I forgot his name). They began the auditions when suddenly I got a battery low sign. So I took the battery out of my V4 to put into Charlie. But the battery wasn't working.(I'm sure both batteries were on their last leg). So I came back a hour latter and tried again.(Don't ask me why). Both batteries worked fine. So I tried to go to auditions again. But this time Mametchi and the other tama walked up. But all I could see was their head and shoulders! Then they evolved. Mametchi became Mametchi and the other tama became Kourmametchi. They tried out again but the battery died! So then I put the battery from my V4.5 in. I tried out one more time and Mametchi became this guy. :gozarutchi: . And Kourmametchi became this guy. :tarakotchi: . And as soon as everything was ok my ID L came. So he's been on pause for awhile. But he's happy to be back! :D (He is 2 years old).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back