Longest you've stayed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok! sweet kandi! 80 hours is over 3 days! no living human could stay up for 3 days and 8 hours! *ha ha, she thinks she can fool us!* >:)

Two years ago I woke up at 6am-ish and went to sleep at 5am. But I was at a birthday party, ate a TON of candy, and spent it playing Truth or Dare. It was fun =D

Yeah, I don't know. I'm bored. This randomly came into my head. Maybe because I'm sleepy?
Anyway, what is the longest you have ever stayed up/Have you ever pulled an allnighter?

For me the longest I have ever stayed up was like probably 24 hours. I woke up at 7:30 that day for school, then that night our flight to Florida was delayed hours so by the time we actually got to the house we were staying at it was like 6 or something like that. By the time I went to sleep after I ate and stuff it was 24 hours.

I don't know if I can really call it an allnighter because I did go to sleep...in the morning.

So how long have you stayed up?
i stayed up until at least 1:30am and my freind stayed up at 2:00am we were so tired those days =D

ok! sweet kandi! 80 hours is over 3 days! no living human could stay up for 3 days and 8 hours! *ha ha, she thinks she can fool us!* >:)
It is quite possible to stay up that long without sleeping. The world record is 11 days with no sleep. And yes, the man who did that was living.

I don't know how long I've stayed up without sleeping. Probably around two days, though. I get the stomach flu a lot and it's almost impossible to fall asleep when you are throwing up.

ok only once i stayed up till 6:30 a.m at a huge sleepover.boy was i looney,lol!

Guhh...I don't know. I think last year I stayed up for...close to 24 hours, but not quite. We were vacationing in Vancouver with our cousins and got up early to drive back home, and it's about a twelve hour drive..I think we got up at, I think, 6:30. We got home and my sister and I went to the computer. She fell asleep, I just kept computer playing...it felt like half the time it really was.

ok! sweet kandi! 80 hours is over 3 days! no living human could stay up for 3 days and 8 hours! *ha ha, she thinks she can fool us!*    >:)
I think I'd know how long I've stayed awake and how tired I was because of it. Thanks.

It's quite possible as others have pointed out.

Do research before you accuse someone of lying. I don't need to try to fool you when you make a fool of yourself quite nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd know how long I've stayed awake and how tired I was because of it. Thanks.
It's quite possible as others have pointed out.

Do research before you accuse someone of lying. I don't need to try to fool you when you make a fool of yourself quite nicely.
I believe her > :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back