Longest you've stayed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm well at a sleepover we stayed up till 3:30-4:00 a.m. it was funtastical :wacko:

5am. =]

I hate staying up late though, im a one that loves to sleep xP

The longest I've stayed up is.....about 15 hours. If I don't get a lot of sleep I get grumpy (xD) and dizzy so I don't stay up super late. :wacko:

-PokeMew

Eeh, when I was younger, I used to stay awake for twenty-four hours at a time. But, then I did a study on sleep deprivation, and found out that sleeping so little was really bad for your health. Anyways, now I just stay awake for around seventeen hours. Considering my age, it still isn't very healthy, but at least I can live properly.

No one in my family likes sleeping. My parents live on around fifteen minutes each night. Poor them, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
a allnighter but then i slept all day...grr lol... i didnt go to sleep intill like 7 in the morning

All night...

In France i sat up every night drinking flat coke, reading manga and freaking out whenever Elena sat up in her sleep with eyes wide open and started talking to me.

(four days btw)

It made me ill. Or maybe that was the food.

I, like most of you, love to sleep. This is kinda embarressing, but it was around midnight-12:30 when I crashed. My mom, dad, and I went to Wal-Mart (which is open 24/7) at 11:00 PM xD. Pretty dang dark outside. I was like, so tired the next day. =.=

I love to stay up late, :] Sadly, I don't do it much, I have to have a friend over or be really into what I am doing on the computer. I actually have stayed up for 24 hours, it was fun. n__n

I haven't done any research on sleep deprivation, I might go look that up now, being that it is 11:12 PM and I woke up at 10:00 AM.. I'm not that tired, Honestly... ^__^ Then Again, it's summer and I stay up late A LOT during the summer, even when I am alone. I just stay up and stay up until I realize I might actually have to get out of my pajama's and do something the next day, so I force myself to go to sleep.

I've stayed up for 24 hours straight. It's pretty easy for me. I just drink lots of Dr. Pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back