Looking Back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was SUCH a fruitcake.

I even was put on mod preview for a month after my little fiasco of a flame war! Lol. TW/P, bad? Oh yeah. xP

I used 'txt tlk' and was totally obsessed with getting lots of posts. I was obsessed with Tamagotchis and found myself always asking dumb questions in the What happened to my Tama section. xD

I have never used bad grammar and rude replies,but I've posted immature (I mean childish) topics and stuff which makes me feel embarrassed when I think about it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I acted like a person who's been here for a while when my old account was new, except for a few posts:

1. OKAY SOMEBODY JUST DELETE THIS! What do I gotta do to get at least somebody to reply?!

2. no one likes this anymore just delete it ;)

I used txt talk a lot when I was new and I was reeeeaaaallly immature.

I still typed perfectly when I was new. Originally, I was accused of posting a few immature replies, topics and all that, but not anymore.

Hopefully, I'm trying to forget about doing what I did in the past.

Lol guys. I'm sure you weren't that bad. :angry:

Hm... I bet SK would remember my out burst. I think she saw it. And then I didn't tell people if I was a guy or girl! Major EL OH EL! :angry:

I had another account...which I've forgotten. But I remember being such a little freak. I was like...asking the lamest questions ever.

Woow~ Waay back then! Which was like..What...2-3 years ago?! :0~♥ lol

Yeah, I've for sure changed. I've learned to spell over the years. > :) ~ lol

And I got jusssst a little smarter. But wow...I was such a noob back in the day. O_O" rofl

I acted so...so...I don't even know how to put it. x.x

I acted so polite, I sounded like a robot. xDD

Now, I post with more emotion...that's about all I do different. =P

Wow....I was somewhat of a brat. lolz =D not that bad but i spelled alot of things wrong and started fights really easily..I have learned over one year lol almost two

~Mamitchi465

I acted so immature!I mean, I even once said:

OMG I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo immature...

But heh, I learned as time went on.

// :angry: mametchi_411
lolz thats so funny!^^ But i think all members are like that when they first join...

~Mamitchi465

Well, I had known about TT waaaaaaaaaaaay before I created my account. I was tama-crazy then. Now I'm not so crazy about them anymore so I only chat at (Non) Tamatalk. Ur 10 ~MileyCycrus~? Cool I'm 12. :huh: Anyways was the extra c in Cyrus a mistake or did you do it on purpose to make it sound cooler?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back