Looking Back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol guys. I'm sure you weren't that bad. :)
Hm... I bet SK would remember my out burst. I think she saw it. And then I didn't tell people if I was a guy or girl! Major EL OH EL! :D
I don't think I remember o.o'

I was a bit of a nooblet when I first joined. xP

I didn't use proper grammar. Still got in fights. Mainly with one member, who's now 'gone'.

I imagine a lot of people remember that <.<

I don't think I remember o.o'
I was a bit of a nooblet when I first joined. xP

I didn't use proper grammar. Still got in fights. Mainly with one member, who's now 'gone'.

I imagine a lot of people remember that <.<
Really? Yay for new leaves, huh? xD

Haha, I remember your fights.

Oh, and I used to defend tamagotchis all the time by saying:

''OMG WELL ITS NOT UR TAMAS FAULT!! ITS URS!!''

or

''stop blaming ur tama cuz it looks ugly!! u made it that way!! u took rotten care of it!''

xDD Haha.

Oh, and I used to complain about people not answering to my topics. x_x Eeek...I got in some trouble for that.

Heh, I remember writing a poem for somebody who left TT. It was like, ''We will miss you...oh yeah it's true...what will we do? But we know oyu'll be back one day, maybe just to say hey, but dont delay! It's sad you have to leave, but we each have to leave at one time or tune, and we'll keep our heads held high cause we know you'll be back soon!'' I dunno. Something like that. ^^ Wow, I was so weird. I still am, but....:-D

Oh, when I was a total n00b? I used alot of chatspeak and took things highly sensitively. xD I certainly have changed.

I remember lol...It was on my old account xP *leaving old account unknown* I remember when I first joined I was 10 I think o.o'' and I was obsessed with the RP section and when I was on (Non)Tamatalk I was an attention craver, posting these nonbelievable stories...Looking back at those days makes me feel like an idiot -.-'' I was a big txt tlker too XD

Oh Gosh..I really regret some of the things I posted...

~AG~

ahahah good times
i pretended to be a girl just so people would like me :gozarutchi:
Your a boy!? O_O

Hehe...I remember the avvie Spiffy made for me. xP It was awesome. But my brother deleted from the computer! D:

I remember I was a cry baby and I spamed alot and wrote in caps lock lol I'm glad I changed lol! LOL now I'm just over hyper and cheerful ^-^ yay me! Lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I acted so...so...I don't even know how to put it. x.xI acted so polite, I sounded like a robot. xDD

Now, I post with more emotion...that's about all I do different. =P
Lol! I remembered that, I thought you were really nice but it was kind of "Wow! Your drawings skills are so completely awesome! I really like the way you draw!" lol

If you read my topic about this, you'd know about the old, lame-o me.

Heehee. I remember the old days. I was in TamaChat, making everyone mad with Nummy. XD

Well, that was old. :D I hardly ever go in TamaChat ever.

I was SUCH a fruitcake.
I even was put on mod preview for a month after my little fiasco of a flame war! Lol. TW/P, bad? Oh yeah. xP
Are you serious? Wow... 0.0

Hehe... when I was new (back in very late 2006) I always used text talk and I got very very impatient, especially in Group Hatches. I posted a lot of 1 or 2 word posts, and I kinda got into a flame war in Fun Stuff because of some stupid guinea pig adoptables XD I really regret that though.

I used to love posting lots of smilies and I always felt the urge to use the maximum amount :eek: People were really annoyed at me for that :D

I got blocked a few times from chat too, but not really for a good reason and I got really upset.

Looking back it almost seems like a different person and it is really hard to believe that was ever me, ut I've matured heaps since then :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back