Make your SKIN behave!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{P}ink {P}earlz

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]KEEP YOUR SKIN HEALTHY.[/SIZE]

(Find your skin type)

Skin Types:

1. Normal: Your cheeks can get a bit dry and your T-zone can get oily. (and break out).

2. Dry: Your skin feels tight after washing. Your pores are barely noticable.

3. Oily: Your face is shiny three hours after cleansing. You break out about twice a month; pores are visible.

4. Acne: You break out at least three times a month, and zits appear in clusters.

(These are the steps for keeping your skin type healthy)

Steps:

1. Cleanse: Wash twice a day with the right mild cleanser. Rinse well with cold water to help tighten your pores.

2. Tone: Use the right toner after washing-it will dissolve any pore-clogging makeup or cleanser left on your skin.

3. Treat: Use the right scrub or mask twice a week after cleansing- store it in a fridge for a cool, soothing effect.

4. Moisturize: Use the right nongreasy lotion daily on damp skin for better absorption.

(Use same routine) (Remember, use the right products for your skin type!)

PM ME FOR MORE HELP ON YOUR SKIN! (I'm a skin freak ;p)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]KEEP YOUR SKIN HEALTHY.[/SIZE]
(Find your skin type)

Skin Types:

1. Normal: Your cheeks can get a bit dry and your T-zone can get oily. (and break out).

2. Dry: Your skin feels tight after washing. Your pores are barely noticable.

3. Oily: Your face is shiny three hours after cleansing. You break out about twice a month; pores are visible.

4. Acne: You break out at least three times a month, and zits appear in clusters.

(These are the steps for keeping your skin type healthy)

Steps:

1. Cleanse: Wash twice a day with the right mild cleanser. Rinse well with cold water to help tighten your pores.

2. Tone: Use the right toner after washing-it will dissolve any pore-clogging makeup or cleanser left on your skin.

3. Treat: Use the right scrub or mask twice a week after cleansing- store it in a fridge for a cool, soothing effect.

4. Moisturize: Use the right nongreasy lotion daily on damp skin for better absorption.

(Use same routine) (Remember, use the right products for your skin type!)

PM ME FOR MORE HELP ON YOUR SKIN! (I'm a skin freak ;p)
Thanks for the info, but I don't wsh my face with stuff for zits yetm, but I get one every now and then. As soon as I discover it, my mom pops it though.

I think my brother has some stuff to wash my face with, but I don't know. I'll go check.

I'll ask my mom to buy me some clearisil ultra stuff.

Thanks for the info, but I don't wsh my face with stuff for zits yetm, but I get one every now and then. As soon as I discover it, my mom pops it though.I think my brother has some stuff to wash my face with, but I don't know. I'll go check.

I'll ask my mom to buy me some clearisil ultra stuff.
Sooner or later you'll use them more often.

Yeah, I heard Clearasil Ultra is fine on the skin.

Neutrogena products are also really good. I always use it and it keeps my skin healthy and bright.

-pp :(

Oh yeah, theres also another way to keep your skin healthy.

EAT WELL.

Pick the right foods (and avoid the wrong ones) for a clear complextion.

GOOD:

Salmon

Water

Green Veggies

BAD:

Processed foods

Caffeine

White Flour

Oh yeah, theres also another way to keep your skin healthy.
EAT WELL.

Pick the right foods (and avoid the wrong ones) for a clear complextion.

GOOD:

Salmon

Water

Green Veggies

BAD:

Processed foods

Caffeine

White Flour
This is so helpful.

Thanks. :(

This might sound stupid, but what is a 'T-zone'? x.X'

What I do for my skin is use 'Clean and Clear Continuous Acne Control' in the shower, and 'Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer' after the shower. It works really well. I only break out about once every few months.

I'm not sure what my skin type is though. My guess is Normal, until I know what a T-zone is xP

What I do for my skin is use 'Clean and Clear Continuous Acne Control' in the shower, and 'Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer' after the shower. It works really well. I only break out about once every few months.

I'm not sure what my skin type is though. My guess is Normal, until I know what a T-zone is xP
Thats just what I want to know.

What in the world is a T-Zone?!

I bet some adolescents are thanking you for this info.

Well, lets see.. the T-zone is the part of your face consisting of the forehead, nose and the area around your mouth, including the chin. It is so named because it's shaped like the letter 'T'..

-pp :wub:

You should become a dermatologist if you're interested in skin health ^^ You seem to know quite a bit about it already.
Aw thanks.. I thought about that too. I might. But I'm also interested in other things so yeah.

But, thanks!

Thank you very much!

My skin (and hair) get oily and hair gets greasy. Probily from dance.

Thank you very much!
My skin (and hair) get oily and hair gets greasy. Probily from dance.
Yeah, that's tottally normal. Your hair starts to get greasy when you get older.. maybe through puberty.

My face gets oily too! It's really annoying but, I just have to follow my daily routine for my skin type.. And.. I'm okay!

Thank you so much! My cheeks are kinda rough and I have been dealing with alot of itchy dry skin and I really need light skin.

I have normal skin. The only part that is dry is my elbows and knees and I use moisturizer to keep the from becoming rough and dry (As a matter of fact right now they are pretty soft and smooth...). I don't use acne control or any skin cream though except for the ocassional moisturizer o_o'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back