Make your SKIN behave!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have normal skin. The only part that is dry is my elbows and knees and I use moisturizer to keep the from becoming rough and dry (As a matter of fact right now they are pretty soft and smooth...). I don't use acne control or any skin cream though except for the ocassional moisturizer o_o'
Your face could be dry because since you only use the moisturizer. Does your skin feel tight, and/or dry after washing your face?

I use ProActiv, which in my opinion, is the miracle worker against acne. It gets expensive once you subscribe, but it's totally worth it. I take medication that makes it so I break out more easily, but I use ProActiv every day and it really helps. My advice is, try it if you have the money.

I use ProActiv, which in my opinion, is the miracle worker against acne. It gets expensive once you subscribe, but it's totally worth it. I take medication that makes it so I break out more easily, but I use ProActiv every day and it really helps. My advice is, try it if you have the money.
Yes, I like that product.. I used to use is daily, but now I use something different.

It's the 3 MAIN steps. Cleanser, Toner, and Moisturizer. They were so easy to use but a bit pricey. ;]

Im not any of those o.o' I dont get oily skin, only my hair after I havent bathed in 5 days. So what am I? My skin is soft, and gets the Most sunburn then most of my body and it still is soft

Im not any of those o.o' I dont get oily skin, only my hair after I havent bathed in 5 days. So what am I? My skin is soft, and gets the Most sunburn then most of my body and it still is soft
You don't bath in 5 days?!?!? EW!

Sorry..little out of control.

I mean on your FACE skin.. Do you know what your FACE skin type is?

Sorry, I should've put that.

I don't get acne- luckeh me! ^^

I do get black heads and the occasional pimple- mostly on my nose.

For the most part my skins pretty good. I use proactive sometimes, other times I just wash it with some apricott scrub.

I don't get acne- luckeh me! ^^I do get black heads and the occasional pimple- mostly on my nose.

For the most part my skins pretty good. I use proactive sometimes, other times I just wash it with some apricott scrub.
Yay! You use the Apricott Scrub! It really works huh? It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Some people are like that. NEVER gets acne. Face is tottally clear. Except for some blackheads.

I don't get acne- luckeh me! ^^I do get black heads and the occasional pimple- mostly on my nose.

So I guess your a girl then, whoo hoo XP

What should I use? My skin is fine, but I dont know what wash to use....

ya i am not shir what my skin type is! realy i hate my skin! how do you get rid of zits??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back