Makiko's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
December 13 2011

So, mum found a dress for me! We went in for a fitting, the dress was purple! I didn't even know you could get purple wedding dresses! It was so beautiful, and it fit perfectly! So we bought the dress, and now it's at home, safe in it's box, waiting until the big day! So, now the dress is done, but mum is still trying to organize everything else! I told her to relax, we can finish the planning later, but she insists on planning everything right now! She won't even take time off to relax, she's planning practically 24/7 and I can see she's getting stressed! That's why tomorrow I'm going to surprise her with a relaxing spa treatment, for an early Christmas present! She definitely needs it, she's gone to all this trouble, even stressing herself out, just to make sure my wedding is perfect, the least I can do is repay her for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
16th December 2011

OK so i'm at the spa so i can't talk for long. I'm just watching my mum get her nails done, she's trying to text someone on the wedding planning committee with her free hand. I quickly snatch the phone away from her and shake my head. She sighs and turns back to watch the lady paint her nails.

I'm about to get a nice faical so i will have to stop writing here but i will go into more detail about what happened at the spa later on!!!

Makiko ♥

December 16 2011 continued

Okay, so the spa treatment is over. Mum forgot all about the wedding planning when they started to give her a facial and pedicure. At the same time. These people are really good at spa treatments! She said that was nice, and at the end, she still wasn't trying to do wedding planning, at least until we got home. As soon as we got home, she was back on the phone planning everything. Making sure we had a good venue, the food orders were right, the flowers matched everything... All of it! I swear, if she gets stressed again, I'll have to get her another spa treatment!

Well, I think that's all I have to say for now! Bye!

♥ Makiko

17 December 2011

So mum is still dashing around trying to plan everything. I have given up on trying to stop her and gone out to the mall with some of my good mates from school. Violetchi, Togetchi, Shimashimatchi and Kuchipatchi. We are all just hanging out at a little table outside the food court, we have all brought some smoothies. Violetchi has told us that her and Kuchipatchi have being dating a bit lately and are now offically girlfriend and boyfriend! I was quite suprised at this but also very proud of them. The whole group wanted to know what was happening with my wedding and i told them i don't know Mum seems to be keeping it all a secret from me. She won't even tell me the location! The group were not pleased, but got over it and then started talking about Christmas.

I'm gonna have to finish up here now, because everyone has finished their smoothies and now they are all wanting to have a look around. So i will talk to you later!

Makiko ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back