Makiko's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9th August 2011

Hmmm... I know this may seem rude to say, but my life has actually being a whole simpler now that Kruomametchi and I are just friends. It feels alright. But apparently Kuromametchi doesn't feel the same way, he has being on my case all day at school today. Telling me that he has broken up with Dazz, that he never really liked her anyway.... I tuned out after that. I wasn't interested in what he had to say, we are broken up. That is final. I have moved on.

But I finally cracked when he approached me at Lunch today. Memetchi and I were sitting on a bench outside the maths block making a get well soon card for Dazz [We have forgiven her and now we are best friends again! And she has even accepted Memetchi!] Anyway so we were doing our card and just generally chatting when Kuromametchi came bounding out of nowhere, he charged up to me huffing and puffing. Then we had a convo that went a bit like this:

Me

Kuromametchi

Makiko, I can't stand to not be with you!!! You make me complete. I love you Makiko.... With all my heart.. Please can we get back together!!!

I must admit my heart did melt when he said this, but i needed to be strong.....

No Kuromametchi! It's over, you broke my heart when i found out you were cheating with Dazz so I'm not giving you a second chance alright?

No! It's not alright!!! You mean the world to me!!!!!

LOOK YOU STUPID FOOL I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH DAZZILITCHI!!! I WILL PROBABLY NEVER FORGIVE YOU AFTER THAT SO PLEASE JUST GOOO AWAY AND STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuromametchi took a step back stunned, Memetchi looked like she had wet herself. I was so shocked by what i had just said i was even scared of myself. I was red in the face and a bit puffed out, i sat back down on the bench and turn my back towards Kuromametchi my head in my hands.

OK...OK I understand now.... But i will truly miss having you around....

And then he turned away. And that's when i let the tears come, Memetchi put her arm around me and took me to the school nurse so that i could clam down. The nurse was a elderly Otokitchi called Phoebe. She a kind wrinkly face and gentle hands. I was at the nurse for about an hour before she let me go again... I had already missed rest of lunch and all of last period [bum it was English my favourite subject!!] Anyway, and so that's what happened at school today and I'm still pretty shook up about it. Mum is being really kind to me making me hot cocoa and running me a hot bath so that i could soak in the bubbles and let all my bad thoughts wash away.....

-Makiko

So now that me, Memetchi, and Dazzilitchi are friends again, Mametchi hangs out with us to! We are on TOP of that social ladder! Dazzilitchi still has a cast, but is otherwise ok. Nothing traumatic has happened, except KuroMametchi and UraVioletchi have gotten back together...not that there's anything wierd with that...right?

August 11th

It looks like Kuro doesn't love me with all his heart.

I'm starting to think he's not even regretting cheating.

But, he doesn't seem really that content being with UraVioletchi.

I mean, seriously. He's always so... so... girl-needing.

Dazz and I were talking about Kuro and what he really wanted. Dazz makes some good suggestions, but none of them EVER seem to fit together. it's like a puzzle, except the pieces don't even fit together, and every time you mess up, another piece appears and confuses you more. Dazz has volunteered to try to get back with Kuro and ask him. Dazz hooked up, and now she's recording the call, to see what he really wants.

Dazz

Kuro

Hey KuroMametchi. How's it going with Ura?

Not good. She doesn't really trust me.

I see. Want to go meet up at the cafe?

Does this mean a date?

Sort of, not really. I just want to talk.

Please?

*click*

Dazz came back and let me listen.

"Things aren't going so well for Kuro, now, aren't they?" I mumbled.

Hey, and guess what?

Dazz called Mametchi TOO and now she's going to ask him to use his brains to help.

Dazz

Mametchi

Hey Mametchi!

Ah, Hey Dazzilitchi.

Do you know what Kuro's up to?

Why do you address him as 'Kuro'? I thought you weren't his girlfriend anymore.

Whatever, Mametchi! Spit it out!

Okay, Kuro's looking for his 'it' girl... But something's going weird. He's going to 'do something' to his 'it' girl.

Ugh, what does THAT mean?

I don't know, that's all he said. He mumbled something about 'dollifying', and if you want to get something outta him, I'd suggest you force it out. You can threaten you will tell everyone what he's up to, as that will traumatize him. He'll spit it out, unless he's really that in to 'dollifying' Makiko...

That sounds terrifying! Thanks, Mametchi, you're getting 60 Gotchi Cents for this.

Thanks, Dazzilitchi. Bye!

*click*

That went well. Dazz is meeting up with Kuro now.

*1 hour later*

OMG! Dazz got Kuro to spit out what 'dollify' means.

BUT, it's not cool.

It's making the girl pass out and then killing her, then stuffing her and hiding her. I don't want that to happen to me, as He threw me into the river and I guess some of the Gotchi Police caught him. He delivered me home...

And he was planning to kill me. Not good...

It seems Kuro has been getting pretty desperate. BUT, unfortunately, we are going to have to cheat on our word. What does that mean?

We are going to have to tell the world what he's doing. Sorry, Kuro...

I'm so freaked out!!!

The Gotchi Pollice claim that they found UraVioletchi.....dead in a street ally!!!!! Now, it's all a big mystery, but me and my friends know EXATLY what happened...Dolliflying. And according to Mametchi's intel, the next one he's after is Dazzilitchi, and then me.....what am I going to do???

Last edited by a moderator:
August 11th continued

I decided to tell my Mom what was going on.She freaked out and ordered police protection for me right away.Dazz is staying over since we have protection.When she rang the doorbell,she was holding a can of pepper spray and an aluminum baseball bat.Her mom told her to take it with her,along with her suitcase.We're going to be locked in my bedroom with my mini fridge,no one can get in...as far as I know.I'm seriously scared but I hope everything works out!

August 11th STILL continuing....

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!!!! Dazz and I are seriously scared right now!!!! We are locked in my room with a mini fridge PACKED with food..... We can only ever come out if we need the loo. I don't know what we are going to do about school!! I have being texting Memetchi a lot and she keeps asking if she can join Dazz and I but i keep saying it's too risky because of the guy who is out there on a killing spree!!!

I mean he could be ANYWHERE in tamatown!!! He could also easily travel to Mame City GuruGuru Town or Patchi Forest!! So basically we are all danger!! But right now the killer's target in Dazz. Dazz has being crying and crying about the fact that she could be killed and she keeps saying she needs her family... I have used up nearly a whole box of tissues on her, her eyes are all red and puffy. I'm just about to burst into tears myself because... because.... Oh god.... the doorbell has just rung downstairs. Mum yelled up to us "Stay in your room kids!! I'll get it!" Dazz and I obeyed her and stayed put clutching each other tightly.

We heard my Mum open the door... She was chatting to someone but i couldn't figure out his voice. Then suddenly i heard a loud bang and then a scream.........

-Makiko

Wait, no.

It's not Kuro.

It's someone else.

Text message:

Hi Makiko.

STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU IDIOT!

Huh? Anyways, why is everyone hiding?

YOU! IT'S YOU!

Huh?

DON'T PLAY DUMB, WE ARE ALL TERRIFIED.

Ah, that? No. It's not me. Anyways, they are done.

Huh?

This dollifying thing. Mametchi did it.

Don't go blaming it on him!

No, he said I was doing it so the Gotchi Police would kill me. He's jealous.

... Okay.

I showed my phone to Dazz. I gave a big breath of relief. But still, what was that bang and scream?

I looked out the window and saw...

^ continue it.

A Gotchi Policeman! I have been told something that might help... OK. I think I've figured everything out. The police investigated UraVioletchi's murder scene and found a Girl's destiny star in her purse! Now I know why I thought Dazz and I weren't friends anymore! I thought her voice sounded weird! And why she said she was going to hook up with Kuro! She was only mad at me... She was pretending to be Dazz! I've figured it out! UraVioletchi in disguise had asked Kuro out and he had excepted because he didn't know what to do. When the real Dazz found out, she dumped him because she knew it was wrong to be dating my boyfriend. She had no idea why I was mad at her, but she stayed loyal to me. Anyways, poor Kuro was dumped by me as well. He was so distraught that he accepted UraVioletchi's date request, when she asked him out of disguise. Now she is dead... Kuro is not the murderer! I don't know who it is, but it can't be him!

Wait... the Gotchi Policeman is wearing a helmet. He's taking it off... It was Kuro! I opened the window and said "Kuro? Kuro, I'm so sorry. So sorry about everything I've said. I didn't... I didn't know! I didn't know... I've missed you so much I can't even say..." He climbed in through the window and held me tight and whispered "There's no need to say. I know. I know how you feel." He kissed me on the cheek and my mom said he could stay here as well. We've moved into the guest room, it's way bigger than mine. We have food and water, but time is running out. It's only a matter of time before there's another victim. It's a murder mystery gone wild. I'm glad to have Kuro back. I'd never realized how much of a difference it makes to have someone you truly love always by your side, ready to help. And Dazz is a great friend. I'll write again if something else scary/spectacular/weird happens.

♥♥Makiko♥♥

August 11th still continued

My Mom just came up to the guest room with a few grocery bags in her her hands.She just installed a lock on my door and a combination lock on my window.She said it would provide extra protection.My Mom also had groceries,she just restocked the mini fridge and got a microwave and a foldable table.We're all still super freaked out though,even if Dazz,Kuro and I are eating some microwave popcorn.Dazz's baseball bat is nearby,along with my new container of pepper spray.I seriously hope nothing bad happens!

-Makiko (Freaking out!!)

August 16th 2011

Well really sorry i haven't being writing lately!! Not much has really happened, Kuromametchi is still at our place, he keeps using up all the credit on my phone to call his family... I don't blame him though, they are probably worried sick about him. Dazz has gotten over missing her parents and is in a slightly better mood. We haven't being getting much sleep lately, were all spread out on single little camper beds with sleeping bags, it's a bit cramped because there is so much in here already. Mum has also installed air conditioning that can also give out heat. We basically live in here now. But Kuromametchi is planning on moving out... I don't want him to, but it will give me and Dazz more room. I have just gotten a text from Memetchi:

Dazz, Makiko, Kuro!!

Are you guys OK???? Is your Mum OK? I hope so. Not to freak you guys out or anything but there has just being another murder!! It's all over the news! Apparently this time it was a Gozarutchi.... I think it was someone from school as well!!! He was murdered outside the Gotchi Bank at around lunchtime! The police are still trying to figure out who is doing these horrible deeds! Anyway hope everyone is OK love from Mem your bestie :)

Kuro and Dazz read over my shoulder. Dazz started shaking... I put my arm around her and handed her a can of coke. Then we had a bit of a talk:

Kuro: blue

Me: Pink

Dazz: red

Oh God! I don't think you should go home just yet Kuro, especially since there was another murder....

Yea, i hope my family are OK. We live quite close to the gotchi bank!!!! I had better ring them later on.

Good plan. I really hope that poor Gozarutchi's family are OK too... Imagine how they would feel!!!! I would hate it if someone in my family got murdered....

Don't worry Dazz everything's gonna be OK. As long as we stay put, and make sure you call your family every so often to check and see how they are OK?

Ok thanks Kuro, you always know what to say :)

Yes he does. That's what makes him so wonderful.....

And then we kissed, it felt so wonderful to be back with one of the hottest guys in school!! He put his arm around me and Dazz just looked at us and made vomit noises. I smiled at her and told her to stop being such a twit. She laughed and then picked a mag off the floor and buried her head in it.

That's all for now. Write if anything else happens cya!

-Makiko [still freaked out, but not as much!] :D

August 17

It's 12 AM. Kuro's asleep.

Me

Dazz

Dazz... what were you before you had a Destiny Girl's star?

Dazz ddn't say anything. Then:

Ichigotchi.

Ichis are cute. Why didn't you stay like that?

Dazz didn't say anything.

Dazz?

I don't want to talk about it! She snapped. She slapped me rudely.

I'm sorry, She mumbled.

It's okay, Dazz, I understand.

it's a bit dark, and I can't write very well.

Heyo! I have bad news: Another murder! D:

This time, it was... Oh, GOD! It was UraMemetchi! Remember how she was my first friend after Memetchi and I hated each other? Well, just a few hours ago she was found dead. She was found outside the Tama Cafe just this morning, around 3:00. It's already all over the news! I've been crying my eyes out all morning. Kuro's been just SOOOO nice the past few days... I've been in his arms like all morning as well. I couldn't even wish for a better boyfriend! <3

Oh, Dazz just woke up. It's 7:30 now... We have barely gotten ANY sleep at all. We're too scared to do anything. We each have something with which to defend ourselves: I have pepper spray, Dazz has a metal baseball bat, and Kuro has a gun. Remember the police disguise? It came with a gun. Also we have police protection. We've pretty much earned it, by figuring out UraVioletchi's case. Well, our bacon is done and we need to eat, so bye!

♫♥♫Makiko♫♥♫

August 18th 2011

Hi....

Really can't think of anything to write about today as I'm still in shock about UraMemetchi... My eyes fill with tears when i think about her. Kuro and Dazz have being really sweet to me! We have all being sweet to each other, were all just so scared right now! Dazz hasn't gotten any sleep for the past 48 hours so shes in a really bad mood. She's currently curled up under her sleeping bag trying to get some sleep. It's not really working, shes tossing and turning and muttering to herself. Kuro was gonna go over and ask her if she was OK but i held him back. It's because i don't want her snapping at him too... Like she did with me the other night, Kuro understands so hes leaving Dazz alone and we are just quietly chatting and occasionally kissing.

Mum suddenly burst into our room, she was bright red and looking rather frightened. Dazz came out from her sleeping bag cucoon to see what the problem was.

Mum: Green

Me: Purple

"Ma what's wrong? Has another murder come up? Why are you all flustered?" I ask nervously.

"Well.. Your probably gonna get mad...."

"What????" I ask.

"Errrr... Someone has decided to come over to see you"

Mum stepped aside to reveal... Memetchi! What the heck? She isn't supposed to be here!! She gave me a nervous glance and then gestured me out into the hall. I stood up and went out with her. Mum closed the door to the spare room then went back downstairs. This is how my convo with Memetchi went:

Memetchi: Pink

Me: Purple

"Mem!!!!! What are you doing here?? Did you not understand my texts? I told you not to come! The murderer could have killed ya!" I yell.

"Sorry, sorry! I had to come and check of you were alright..."

"Yea OK.. Sorry i snapped at you.. I'm just really tired at the moment. Anyways now that your here... What are we gonna do with you? You can't sleep with us in the spare room, we are already cramped as up in there as it is"

"Oh don't worry, i can't stay anyway. I haven't brought any of my stuff. I just wanted to see how you and everyone else was doing."

"Really? You're leaving? But it's wayyy to dangerous!"

"No really it's fine! There are police cars and stuff EVERYWHERE in Tamatown.... I got here safely enough by bus from Gurguru Town... I hope i get safely back!"

"OK well if your sure... Have you got enough Gotchi coins for the bus ride home?"

"Yep! OK i had better go.. I will keep texting you and ringing you from your cell! OK?"

"OK.. Just be careful on the way back."

And then we gave each other a huge hug. Then before Memetchi left she came into the spare room to have a quick chat to Kuro and Dazz and then she left.

I went back inside the spare room and closed the door. Kuro patted his camper bed and i flopped down next to him. Dazz just looked at me and then went back to reading a magazine. I just hope Memetchi gets back home alright! Anyway i will write more later bye bye.

-☻♥Makiko♥☻

OMG OMG THE DATE IS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

5 killings have happened!!! A Gourmetchi, a Violetchi, a Itchigotchi, a Togetchi, and a Maidtchi!!! All were found at the side alley of Tama Street!!! And, of course, the Gotchi police are by every house, and all schools have closed, and we are all forced to stay in our Tama-Houses while we wait. I'm watching the news with Dazz while I write.....ZOMG!!!!! Chamametchi has been killed!!!!!!!! And after all the bad things I said about her.........................

20th August 2011

OMG! Today has possibly been the scariest day so far!!! There have being so many murders i have lost count! Dazz, Kuro and I were glued to our little T.V screen in the spare room all day today! Mum kept coming up to check and see if we were alright. She keeps checking the bars on the windows and stuff. It's because she's paranoid. But when she comes in to check up on us for the 20th time i start to lose my temper.

Me: Pink

Mum: blue

"MUM! Stop barging in will you! We are fine!!! Fine fine fine! Just leave us be will you!!"

"Makiko clam down sweetie! I don't blame you for yelling at me... Your just tired that's all. I know your paranoid about all this as well... But it's gonna be OK"

"How the heck do you know Mum?? Everyone in TamaTown is being killed! God knows how long it will be until the killer kills one of us! Those stupid sercurity thingies won't work! I know this because the guy on the news said that the killer got into a Ichigotchi's house and killed her even though she had her house in full lockdown!!! NOTHING is gonna stop this killer NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I fell back on my camper bed completely out of breath, Mum just looked at me. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Aww, don't cry Mum! I'm soo sorry if i made you feel worse! I'm just tired, i don't know what to do!"

" Makiko, sweetheart. I get your point, and yes i know about Ichigotchi's murder and how the killer got into her house and everything... But I'm still just trying my best to keep you kids safe.... God knows I'm as scared as you guys are! But trust me on this hon everything will be fine!"

"Mum....."

I couldn't think of anything more to say. Instead i just hurtle at Mum and wrap my arms tight around her plump body, she hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

"Mum! I love you and I'm sorry about the yelling and making you feel worse it's just that-"

"Hey, hey! It's alright hon your not hurting me one little bit. I know how it feels OK?"

"OK"

"Good girl. Now how about I make us all some hot cocoa and we settle down a bit eh?"

Mum left and closed the door behind her.

Dazz just blinks at me. Kuro is sitting on his bed dumbstruck.

"Wow that was intense" Dazz says.

"I know. Sorry if i scared you guys" I say looking down at my feet.

"It's alright babe! Were all here for you, no one is harming my girl" And Kuro wraps his arms around me and kisses me multiple times on the cheek. My heart skips a beat, it just feels so wonderful to have a boyfriend like Kuromametchi!

I think i will end it here. Write later bye bye.

-Makiko ♥

NO NO ALL THE TAMAS ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!

Part of GuruGuru Town and Forest Patchi was bombed!!!! That's right!!!!!! Gone!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the Tamagotchi Planet is in a panic!!!!!! What are we going to do??????

No. Way. The police claim to have captured a suspect!

We turned on our TV and Reportchi was giving a tribute speech for the victims. It made me and Dazz cry. Then it came on. The police had Mametchi tied up! No way, that's impossible. I wonder what led them to believe that.

~Makiko

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! Mame City was bombed!!! All the citizens of there were killed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same with Melody City!!! All that's left to destroy is...TamaTown!!!!!!!!!

Wait... If there's still killings, and Mametchi's tied up, that means he didn't do it! Of course, the police realise that, but they're still keeping him tied up until they find the real murderer! But, they've found another suspect. Some clues they found at various crime scenes lead them right to... Mimitchi! So now Mimitchi is tied up as well as Mametchi because they're suspects and the police are trying to find out who it is. They'd better do it quick! Protection won't keep anyone safe! Ever! And we're next!

27th August 2011

I'm soo scared right now i don't even know if i can write much today..... Kuromametchi has lost it and left!!!! I can't stop crying, Dazz is trying to comfort me but it's not working. What if the police think it's Kuromametchi and then tie him up!! I wouldn't be able to stand it! I keep ringing his home number to see if he there... but it's always his Dad that picks up and i just hang up again. Where is he?? I just got a text from Memetchi... Oh God! Here's what it says:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LITTLE SISTER HAS BEING MURDERED!!!! AHHHUGHHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT HER!!!"

Dazz reads the text and then starts to cry, i cry too it's so horrible. Poor little Imotchi! What has she done wrong? Mum comes in looking very pale....

Mum- red

Me- pink

Dazz- purple

"Mum! Oh God did you hear??"

"Yes sweetie i heard... the murderer got into Memetchi's house...."

"WHATTTTT!!!!?????"

"Are you serious? OMFG! Is Memetchi and her parents OK????"

"Um...."

"MUM TELL ME! I NEED TO KNOW IF SHES OK!!!!!"

"Honey.... she's being killed.... So have her parents... I'm sooo sorry sweetie"

A tear rolls down Mum's cheek, i don't want to believe her, this isn't happening! It can't be happening.... I run into the bathroom and throw-up in the sink... Mum comes in and mops me up and gives me some water. After shes finished i charge down the stairs and out the front door.

"MAKKKKIIIOOOOOOOOOOO HONEY COME BACK! SWEEEITE!!!!!"

Mum continues to call me but i don't care i run straight to the bus stop and catch the first bus to GuruGuru town. I have to find out if Memetchi and her parents have really being killed......

-Makiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back