Makiko's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd July 2011

Dear mum,

I can't believe you grounded me for a whole month!!!! I HATE YOU! I wish i had a better mother, all you do is ruin my life and i am sick of it! So i am leaving for a couple of weeks, but I'm not telling you where i am going. I'm sorry if i worry you, but this is only because you are unfair, annoying and wayy to strict!!!!! I will be back soon.

Love from Makiko ♥♥

I hope she worries though, she should. Her only daughter has run away to live with her boyfriend and she should deffo get worried. Anyway I'm at Kuromametchi's place now, he has made me a lovely bed on the pull-out couch in his giant lounge, I'm so grateful for it that i start to cry. "Hey what's wrong don't you like your bed?" Kuromametchi asks putting his arm around me "It-it's lovely, and i can't be-believe you would d-do all this for me!" I sob. "Of course i would your my girlfriend i would do anything for you." he says. He gets me a wad of tissues and sits me down on the bed, then he goes and makes me a cup of tea and brings out a plate of cookies. "Thanks, you really are wonderful" I tell him sniffing. "I know, and your wonderful too. Now what is it with you and your mum you guys use to be so close!" Kuromametchi says sitting next to me and nibbling a cookie. "Yea we were very close once" I say a tear rolling down my cheek "Hey it's OK I'm here for you, and you don't have to talk about your mum if you don't too" Kuromametchi says patting my arm. "I would rather not at the moment thanks." I tell him sipping my tea "OK, that's fine.... So what do you want to do?" He asks looking me in the eyes, i look right back at him and then it happens again... We kiss for the second time except this time it's so much more romantic and much longer.

When we finally pull away were both red in the face and smiling. "That was truly awesome!" Kuromametchi says "Yes it was quite magical" I say. That night in the pull-out bed i toss and turn trying to go to sleep. I can't stop thinking about Mum and how worried she must be... I start to sob into the pillow trying to muffle it so that Kuromametchi doesn't hear. I eventually stop and doze off to sleep. When i wake up......

-Makiko

I woke up to an annoying timer. Oh, well. It was time for breakfast... I swear, Kuromametchi's dad makes the best pancakes EVER!!! :D :D :D Then I went to the mall with Dazzilitchi, to get a full make over for our double date tonight. I suppose Kuromametchi and Dreamitchi went to the video game section... :rolleyes: Anyway, I am beautifully awesomely made over! YAY! I will write later... Oh! I got a text from my mom. She said she misses me. In response, I said: Well, should have thought of that before you ruined EVERYTHING. That should shut her up for a while.

~ Makiko

July Fourth 2011

Today was one of the best days ever! As me and Kutchipatchi
laugh.gif
lay beneath the stars watching the

colorful explosions I can't help but realize I am falling hard for kutchipatchi<3

- Makiko

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oops, my ipod is being annoying. Ignore the above post!)

July 5th

Of course, the 4th of July was wonderful! Kuromametchi and I hosted a party, and like EVERYONE came. Except for UraVioletchi, of course. She still hates me. Anyway, I wore my sparkly red, white, and blue dress. The cake was ginormous, dark blue with neon fireworks in icing. I made it, of course. There was dancing, on a makeshift dancefloor, and at midnight, the fireworks started. They were pretty, and it was really romantic. Everyone spread out blankets in his yard, and as I sat next next to Kuromametchi, he had his arm around me and I had my head on his shoulder. It was like a tiny slice of heaven! :D Ever since I ran away, my life has been getting SOOOOOOOOO much better. I guess that it's because Mom isn't here!

~~ Makiko

July 8th

Sorry I haven't written in a few days!I've decided i've worried my Mom enough,I decided to move back home.I thanked Kuromametchi for letting me stay then I took a bus home.When I walked up to the doorstep,the door flew open and my Mom came out,sobbing.Then...

Instead of hugging me like I thought she was going to, she demanded an explanation. Like the note I left didn't explain enough. I was all like Mom, I ran away because you are so mean! You are so strict and controlling, and you ruined my best dress, my first kiss, my date, and despite the fact that I'm in the 10th GRADE, I can't have a boyfriend! Who the *@$#%€* do you think you are?" In response she said...

July 8th (continued)

"Oh..."She looked hurt."Makiko,I'm so sorry."She burst into tears."It's just *sniff* I don't want you to grow up so...fast."Suddenly,the floor became really interesting."Now honey,where did you run off to?"Mom asked.

July 9th

Today was like my own little slice of heaven! Kuromametchi and I studied at the library... Alone... By ourselves... Untill Mametchi came over and asked us how we were. He acted all nervous and stuff. Like yeah... I think he's (Get this...) Jelous of Kuromametchi. I mean I can't believe he likes me... Well it was super fun today. Afterwards, Memetchi, Kuromametchi and I went to the Tamagotchi Department store. We had a blast trying on things. There is a good side and yet a bad side to Memetchi. We saw Mametchi with Mamametchi and PapaMametchi walking around. Mametchi have Kuromametchi the evil eye. Wow I thought Mametchi was sweet and innocent. Well he is sweet just a jelous dude. Well I got to go now, Kuromametchi is throwing rocks at my window, bye!

Sincerely,

~Makiko!~

~~July 10th~~

Why, hello! I just got this AWESOME new diary. It writes in ALL the colors of the rainbow! The reason I have it is because I ran out of room in my old one! See, here's the red. Isn't it gorgey? Anyways, I just had the greatest idea EVER!(Aha, here is orange!) So, remember how UraVioletchi got mad at me because Kuromametchi dumped her for me?(Yellow!) And how Mametchi is jealous of Kuromametchi? (Green xD)Well, UraVioletchi is sad all of the time, so...(Blue!) I'mma see if Dazzilitchi and I can set them up!(PURPLE!!!!)Isn't it a great idea?(OMG pink!) I will definitely tell you how it goes!

Well, bye!

♥♥Makiko♥♥

August 3rd

Ok, so today I asked Dazzilitchi if she could set up UraVioletchi and Mametchi so everything could be PERFECT! And she gave me this REALLY wierd look! And then she said, "No, I can't, thank you very much." And I was all like, "WHAT???!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and she said, "I'm sorry, Makiko, I know we're best friends and all, but I....I...I'm getting bored with you, and I feel like we're not really friends anymore, and.......since this is the last secret I'll ever tell you, I'm hooking up with KuroMamechi." "WHAT?????????"

And then she said she was gonna stop being friends with me a loooong time ago, but when KuroMametchi came into the picture, she stayed for a little longer. "And, well, me and Dreamtchi broke up last night, and....I...Makiko!!!!" That's all I heard before I ran away. How could KuroMametchi do this to me?? I am STILL crying!!!!!!

-Makiko

Oh! As soon as she went home, and I secretly followed her, thank you very much, to make sure she didn't go to his house or anything. As soon as she went into her front door, I went to Kuromametchi's house. He answered the door as usual, but when he opened his arms for a hug, I refused. His parents were away, so he took me inside wrapped a blanket around my shoulders, and gave me a cup of tea. "What's wrong, honey?" He asked. Instead of being angry like I thought I was gonna, I burst into tears. He put his arms around me. I took a shaky breath. "Dazzilitchi and I are not friends anymore, and she said that she was going to hook up with you. How could you do this to me?" I said. He responded "Makiko, you know I would never do that to you. I love you. Don't let her get you down. She's just a mean, snobby, bratty *#@!%&* who only cares about herself. I would never hook up with her, and you know it." I have to admit, that cheered me up. "I love you too, and thanks for the reassurance. I have to go now... my mom will be worried that I ran away again." He kissed my cheek and walked me home. Well, this is last night's entry. I was so busy crying last night to enter it. Here's today's!

Today, at school, Dazzilitchi has a new boyfriend. She and Mametchi were holding hands as they walked down the hallway earlier today. Well, Kuromametchi is calling me so bye!

♥♥Makiko♥♥

Today, I was walking around the school ground aimlessly, considering it was free time and next period I had a test, so I definately needed the break today. I was trying to remember if Antwiore had gotten with Catigore for a reason, when suddenly I heard a really lound sob! I figured it was just Gourmetchi trying to get attention (AGAIN!) but when I looked, it was none other than Dreamtchi! And I swear, he was SOBBING HIS EYES OUT!!!!!! I knew that he knew Dazzilitchi had been cheating on him for a while with Mametchi, but he figured it was a misunderstanding until Dazzilitchi broke up with him. So I walked up to him and said, "Hey, are you ok??" and he looked at me and said, "No, I'm not! My girl just broke up with me and all this time I thought she loved me, but she's a cheater!!" and I said, "Hey, it's ok," and then an awkward silence arose. Finally, Dreamtchi stood up, and whispered, "Dazzilitchi is spreading SO MANY RUMORS ABOUT ME!!!!! I'm the least popular kid in school now!" and ran away. Then Mametchi came up to me and pinned me against the wall! "AAAAAUH!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" but then he clamped a hand over my mouth and I remember that he was trying to kiss me when I finally squirmed away from him. So I ran a loooooong way, just to bump into, (SURPRISE SURPRISE) Memetchi! And she realized what had happened, and she was all like, "OMG, Mametchi's trying to hook up with you, isn't he??" And I nodded and she said, "OMG I feel SO SORRY for you! You should ditch for the rest of the day, right after the stinkin' quiz," and I did just that. I'm still shook up and confused, but I need to keep pushing on. No matter what.

-Makiko

August 6

I went on a vacation to visit Quin, The new one! THE DARNED MAME FAMILY WENT TOO, SO SHE TOLD ME QUIN NEEDS A BATH! CAN'T MAMETCHI TEACH HER TO BE NICE!?

- Makiko

August 7

YES!!! IT'S FINNALY SUMMER!!!! Time for tanning and vacation. Darn it, the first one would have been perfect if it wasn't for you-know-who. But ANYWAY!!!! Me and Memetchi are friends again, so today we were sitting on the curb eating Popsicles, when suddenly a moving van came up! So we ran up, right? It parked at the old Victorian Mansion at the end of the street. And 3 people got out, each very attractive. Then the girl, who looked our age, ran up to us. "Hi! I'm Lovelitchi, and I'm SUPER GLAMEROUS!!!!!!" "Uhmm, ok," I said. Total brat alert! Memetchi noticed it too. She was striking a pose every which way. Once we got inside, we talked trash about her, because she is SUCH a jerk!!!!!! Me and Memetchi will always hate her!!!

~Makiko~

7th August 2011

Hi again,

This is my second entry for today i know, but i have something rather strange to share with you.... That little brat Lovelitchi, the one who has just moved in yea well she has invited Memetchi and I to the Mall this weekend!!!!!! I was soo stunned when she told me. Memetchi wasn't there she had already gone home, but a soon as my horrible conversation with ahem 'her' was over i raced inside, up the stairs, into my room and grabbed my cell-phone from my bed. Then i texted Memetchi the news and waited for her response. A couple of minutes later she replied with this:

"Lovelitchi is inviting us to the mall??? What the heck? I'm not going anywhere with that little brat! Tell her no!!!" From Memetchi♥

I replied with:

"Yes i don't want to go anywhere with her either, trust me. OK I'm gonna go over to her house now and tell her! Wish me luck! From Makiko☺

And with that i raced back out of the house and across the street to Lovelitchi's new home. I crunch up the gravel footpath and ring the foorbell. The door flings open and Lovelitchi is standing there beaming. I look over her shoulder and see cardboard boxes stacked all around the ginormous lounge. They are probably still unpacking. "Hey Makik-whateveryournameis! So are you coming to the mall this weekend?? I hope you are it's gonna be sooo much fun!!! Arrgghhh she doesn't even know my name!!

"I'm sorry Lovelitchi, but Memetchi and I aren't going anywhere with you! We don't even know you, let alone like you so there." And with that i ran back into my house and slammed the front door behind me. I kinda felt guilty, i mean she was just trying to be nice, probably trying to make some new friends because she has just moved here.... And no doubt she will coming to our school.... OH HOLY CRUD SHE'S GONNA BE AT OUR SCHOOL!!!!!!! Now what am I gonna do???? I won't be able to face her at school on Monday after that.... And what she tries to make Memetchi HER best friend?? What if Memetchi actually gangs up with her and starts doing all our fun things together!!!????

Oh gawd, it was bad enough when Dazzilitchi stopped being my friend. But i couldn't stand it if Memetchi and I weren't friends anymore!! I have to do something before school next week or i could be in serious trouble!

-Makiko♥♥

August 11

Well, today was school, the first day, and it went on the warpath. For one, Lovelitchi wouldn't even LOOK at us, which convinced Memetchi how much of a scumbag she is! And THEN Dazzilitchi was the most popular in school!!!!! What the heck is up with that??? KuroMametchi was by my side, of course, but things still went awful. Lunch was sardines in tomato sauce(yuck! :angry: ) and salad. And to top it all off, Mametchi is STILL trying to hook up with me and Lovelitchi doesn't have any friends!!! What am I going to do???

~Makiko~

August 8th 2011

Urrggh! I have just come home from school. Today by far has being my worst day at school ever!!!!! Loveletchi is STILL not talking to Memetchi and I. [Thank God she hasn't tried to steal Memetchi and make her her best friend!] And Kuromametci bailed on me! Here's what happened that lead to him bailing on me:

I was sitting in History class calmly listening to Miss Canvas drone on and write stuff on the board. Then Kuromametchi came over to me and asked if I would like to go on a date this evening!!! I of course accepted, here's our conversation:

Kuromametchi= K [blue] Me= M [Purple]

K: Heyy cutie, you wanna come with me on a date tonight? I have something speical planned for us!

M: [blushes] Sure!! I would be happy too. I'm not doing anything... So whereabouts are you taking me then?

K: It's a surprise Missus! I want my favourite girl in the whole world to have a great night tonight and that's what she's gonna get!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEE I'M HIS FAVOURITE GIRL!!!! :) :)

M: Really?? Oh your sooo sweet!!!! OK I will be there! But just tell me where you want to meet and weather or not i will have to wear warm clothes.

K: Alright i will meet you outside the Gotchi Cafe at 6:30PM, and yes you may want to wear something warm! See ya there alright hon?

M: OK babe laters.

And after that he kissed me on the cheek and resumed his seat at the front of the class... But then it all went horribly wrong!!!!! How?? Well because just as i was walking out the school gates this afternoon after the final bell had rung, Kuromametchi came charging over to me saying something about how we can't do the date tonight blah blah. And then something about a hospital. What the heck??? I didn't have time to ask what he was talking about because he had already charged off down the road in the complete opposite direction of where his house is....

And that's basically what happened!! And now I'm sitting in my room on my bedroom floor trying to figure this all out! What the heck could he be doing tonight that is so important that he had to bail on his Girlfriend???? God I'm depressed, I'm gonna have some dinner then go to bed. Laters.

-Makiko.

UUGH I AM TOO UPSET TO ENTER THE DATE OK SO GET OFF MY CASE!!!!!

Here's what happened: I heard rumors that I stayed at Kuromamametchi's house last night, and they're saying he threw me into a river while I was sleeping! Well, Kuromametchi DID invite me to his house, and I remember waking up wet, so it's TOTALLY not fair!!!!!!! UUGH!!!!!!! I'm too mad to write anymore!!!! How could he do this to me??

~Makiko~

August 10th

I'm starting to figure out what is going on now.

Dazzilitchi is pretending to be Mametchi's girlfriend. Dazz is totally hot, so Mametchi probably agreed.

KuroMamentchi IS DATING DAZZ, and whenever Dazz and Kuro are getting close, Mametchi runs up to me and freaking strangles me so I don't see what's going on, OR FIND OUT.

Kuro decided to get my hopes up and then tell me hospital blah blah blah. Apperantly, Dazz was beat up by Dreamitchi. He told me today.

So Dazz is in the hospital, and Kuro is dating Dazz, so he invited me to his house and threw me into the river while I was asleep. This way, I wouldn't see anything. When Kuro was finished, He brought me home and put me in my bed.

Kuro just called me, and here is the convo:

Kuro

Me

Hey Daz -- I mean Makiko. What's up, hon?

Kuro, I know now. You don't have to pretend anymore.

What? what are you talking about?

I explained to him what I figured out.

Makiko, you're pretty smart. I'm sorry I had to cheat.

I forgive you, but why did you do it?

I don't know! I still love you, but I like Dazz too. I don't know...

I'm sorry, Kuro, but I have to leave you. I can't date guys who cheat. I'm sorry.

I hung up. For some reason, it felt good to be free. I felt like Kuro wasn't the one for me.

I had some extra calories and sugar for my single-lady celebration.

I called Dazz:

Dazz

Me

Ugh, Makiko! What do you want? I'm not your friend, and I'm in the hospital! Oh my gosh!

Dazz, you're dating Kuro.

No I'm not! He dumped me!

Umm, since when?

Just a while ago. I'm sorry, Makiko, but I honestly can't believe he dumped ME for an ugly girl like YOU!

I chuckled. I wasn't that pretty myself.

It's okay, Dazz, But I'm over him. You don't have to be mad at me anymore. I know the whole story. I know, you WOULDN'T date such a nerd like Mametchi. But why'd you dump Dream?

*sigh* I don't know. It's... it's hard to explain. When I dumped him, I felt that wonderful feeling that you are free, it's ;ike taking a shower after a long day.

That just means he wasn't the one for you. I think you two are more like best friends, or even siblings, rather than soulmates.

You're right. You're a good friend.

Dazz hung up there. I'm glad we mended the chain that was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back