Makiko's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Still January 18) ...she straightened them all out, so my hair was flat, straight and boring! Then everyone laughed at me! I was so embarrassed, I ran off crying, hoping I could get a hair curler to curl my hair back to it's pretty bounciness. Then I heard Chamametchi's cousin say she straightened my curls because she thought I'd look better with my hair straight. Moments later I heard someone else crying not too far from me. I looked up and sure enough, it was Memetchi, her curl straight, flat and boring like my hair. Chamametchi's cousin must have gotten her too. So I talked to Memetchi about it and we decided to find a way to bounce back, act like we didn't care our "curls" weren't curly anymore. We styled each other's hair and walked out together, working our newly styled straight hair. Then I heard Memetchi whisper to me, "I'm curling my hair again tomorrow" So I whispered back "Yeah, I am too" Our newly styled hair had everybody's mouths dropping again. Even Chamametchi's cousin's mouth was almost at the ground. There was "oohs" and "aahs" all over. We were both wondering why, as neither of us saw what was done to our hair, then Mametchi and Kuromametchi came up to us at the same time to tell us we were very pretty. I think we bounced back very strong!

Last edited by a moderator:
March 1st 2011

Oh my gosh! The last time I wrote was January 18!

Well, the problem is is that I just don't remember about writing, because i'm so popular now.

Kuromametchi came up to me on February 18th and asked me out! I said yeas right away! He's like, the second cutest boy in the school, aside from Kuchipatchi who doesn't date.

After that My popularity skyrocketed and now i'm super happy!

The other day Maidtchi and Masktchi called me a bad name, so I slapped Maidtchi. She slapped me back and I got super mad so I started to beat her up. The mall security came and kicked Violetchi, Dazzilitchi, Siberetchi, and me out. We just went to a better mall.

-Makiko<3

March 2nd 2011

You know what happened? There's a new girl called Dazzilitchi who's totally hot. She has blonde hair that ISN'T EVEN CURLED, and a pink flower in her hair that never wilts, or she keeps changing it. Don't know. She has this totally cute pink dress and cute pink boots. On the bright side, there's a new BOY named Dreamitchi. He's adorable. He has brown hair and blue eyes, and he has a shirt with a TIE and adorable pants! Now I hate Dazzilitchi MORE because they're boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh, UGH! I think Dreamitchi has moved to the top of the list and pushed down Kutchipatchi and KuroMametchi. I feel sorry for them, but I swear Dreamitchi is cuter than you might think! Dazzilitchi is making a lot of new friends. She is SUCH good friends with Memetchi ALREADY, and it's only the first day! (I WANNA RIP HER HEAD TO SHREDS!)

June 26th 2011

Well it has being a while!! But anyway here's what happened at school today....

Today while i was sitting the school cafeteria peacefully eating my lunch i saw that sickenly pretty Dazzilitchi and Memetchi talking about me at the table opposite from me!! I could even hear what they were saying! Do they not know how to whisper???? Anyway the conversation went a bit like this:

Dazzilitchi (Pink) Memetchi (Blue)

Dazzilitchi: Urrgghh, you know that girl Makiko? Well i saw her looking at my boyfriend Dreamtchi last period!! The little pest, she doesn't even look that good, her hair is so disgusting!! I hate how shes always thinking it looks so perfect but really it looks like she has stuck her head in a eletric socket!!!

Memetchi: Yea i know Makiko, she really is a right pain in my butt, always raving on about her stupid hair!!

Dazzilitchi: How long have you known her for?

Memetchi: Ever since i started at this stupid school, we use to be pretty close but now.....

Dazzilitchi: Now what?

Memetchi: Oh i don't know things changed, it's all because of her stupid looks and how shes always getting all the boys...Anyway whatever it's not important, lets just hope she keeps her dirty paws off Dreamtchi!!!

Dazzilitchi: Yes if she looks at him again i will rip her stupid curls off her ugly head!!!

And that's all i heard of the conversation before they walked out of the cafeteria. God what little brats!! Just because i looked at her stupid boyfriend! I must think of a way to get them back!!!......

- Makiko

June 27

Guess what? I have the absolutely PERFECT plan to get them back! There's another new girl, UraMemetchi, and we're great friends!

UraMemetchi says she would be guh-LAD to help. Basically, UraMemetchi is going to get a bit of Superglue and swipe it onto Dazzilitchi's hair, but not JUST Superglue... it has DIRT in it. So Dazzilitchi is going to have dirt in her hair that she can't get out. UraMemetchi is so adorable they won't be able to blame her!

The scheme went as planned, and Dazzilitchi can't even wash it out of her hair!

Still June 27

Well, if UraMemetchi isn't blamed for this, then I totally am. Memetchi and Dazzilitchi have been giving me the cold shoulder all day. Oh well, I still have all my other friends and KuroMametchi. Also, Memetchi and Dazzilitchi stopped me in the hallway. This was obviously some kind of showdown, so I took the challenge. Dreamitchi came over on their side and the three of them came and gathered around me and stared me down. Well, guess what? Violetchi, KuroMametchi, Mametchi, UraMemetchi, and all my other friends came and stared them down. Ha. Haha. Take that, Dazzilitchi.

June 28

Dazzilitchi and her group is running away from our group now.

However, I made UraMemetchi my spy, and she's totally glad to do it.

UraMemetchi heard Memetchi say she was going to tie a red ribbon in her hair, so I'm going to help her.

Basically, UraMemetchi is going to pretend she hates me now, and give Memetchi a red ribbon also in superglue! Memetchi's going to want to take it off when she sleeps, so it will stick to her hair and possibly mess it up. Then, Memetchi's going to have trouble curling her hair with a ribbon in superglue on it. PERFCT!

Oh, my god! IT WORKED!!!!!!!! IT WORKED!!! YAAAAAAAAYAYAYAY!!!!I'm spazzing! YAY! Because it worked! Yay!I am so happy! Now my archenemies :D :D :D (Teehee) both have messed up hair! :D :D Yay! :ichigotchi: That Dazzilitchi will never be smart enough to have a good revenge plan... but Memetchi might. Oh gosh!!

June 28th 2011

My excellent plan to get Dazzlitchi and Memetchi back has worked! And now it is the weekend so i can just relax and maybe even go down to the hair salon for another trim of my now-better-than-Dazzilitchi's curls.

I'm down in the kitchen telling my mum my wonderful plans to get Daizzilitchi back when suddenly there's a knock on our door. "I'll get it mum" I say running to the door, i open it up and there on the doorstep stands..... Dazzilitchi herself all pretty and innocent like a lost puppy. It makes me want to hurl.

"Hon, who's at the door i- Oh hi sweetheart what's your name" Mum asks. "Mum she's not a sweetheart shes a devil!!!" I yell right in front of Dazzilitchi, "Makiko! That wasn't a very nice thing to say in front of our guest! Now get inside and poor her some orange juice please" Mum says in a stern voice. I give up and storm into the kitchen, i yank the orange juice jug out of the fridge a pour her royal pain in my backside a drink. I'm pouring the drink so angrily that i get all over my favourite purple dress! I mutter horrible words to myself as i dab at myself with a tea towel. Dazzilitchi suddenly skips into the room closely followed by my mum, "Hey there Makiko! Your mum let me in what a lovely house you have" Dazzilitchi gasps looking around in awe. She's so faking it i can tell, she richer than me that's for sure and yet shes acting like this is a mansion. "Ohhh is that juice for me? Oh how kind thanks" She says taking it from me and gulping it down. "More please?" She asks with a evil grin. "NO! I'm not giving you anymore you horri-" But mum gives me a quick glare and I'm forced to pour Dazzilitchi more of my mums wonderful homemade orange juice that she made for ME not that little snob Dazzilitchi.

That evil witch and my mum are in the kitchen sitting at the table chatting about school and other stuff. I have stormed up to my room in a huff. How could she let that wicked little snot into our house!??? Had she not being listening when i told her all the wicked things she has done to me and my friends??? I must think up a way to get my mum soooo angry at her that she will kick Dazzilitchi out... Hmm i need to ring Ura-Memetchi for advice.......

So UraMemetchi and I came up with the greatest plan EVER!!!! :D I will play at being Dazzilitchi's friend, then I can get into her house and do something, I'm not sure yet. So I sneaked into the kitchen and got some nice yummy cake and gave Dazzilitchi the biggest slice. With a wicked gleam in her eye, she politely thanked me. Of course, my mom was all like, "Why don't you two go into your room, Makiko?" So I had to say yes. I will keep my eye on her the whole time...

Any way, the conversation went like this. (Me Dazzilitchi)

Dazzilitchi, I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. Can you forgive me?

Of course I can, Makiko! I didn't mean what I said to Memetchi, either.

Surprisingly, That wicked gleam was gone. I'm good at telling when people are sincere, and she was!

I forgive you. You know, we would make great friends.

OK, friends?

Best friends!

So we shook on it. I surprise myself sometimes!(I'm so happy we are friends now! ;) Now I only hate one person, and that is Memetchi! Dazzilitchi and I had a discussion over her and decided that she is stuck-up, dumb, and just plain mean! :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :p :p )

June 29th 2011

WOW, i am really surprised that i have made friends with one of the most prettiest and popular girls in school!! So now ever since yesterday me and Dazzilitchi have being doing a lot of hanging out together! At school today during lunch Dazzilitchi sat next to me instead of Memetchi! You should have seen the look on Memetchi's face!! If looks could kill i would be so dead, Memetchi is giving me and Dazzilitchi her evilest look. Dazzilitchi ignores her and links arms with me and we sit at a table near the boys table where Dreamtchi, Kuromametchi and all the other hottest guys in school are sitting. Dreamtchi looks over at us and gives us a wink, Dazzilitchi blows him a kiss and i just blush bright red and wave. Dazzilitchi catches me blushing Dazzilitchi Pink Me Green

"Don't you dare go looking at him like that again, even though we are now besties it does not mean you can flirt with MY boyfriend!"

"Sorry Dazzilitchi, it's just that hes just so hot with a capital H. And Kuromametchi isn't so bad either!"

"You like the look of him?? Well i could hook you up if you want..."

"Really!!? OMG YES PLEASE!!!"

And with that Dazzilitchi gets up and walks over to the boys table and sits down next to Kuromametchi. I can hear them talking. After a while Dazzilitcihi comes back over and sits next to me "So?" I ask eargerly. "Errrmm, he has a girlfriend" My heart sinks, all these years i had a crush on him and now i find out hes got a girfriend "That-thats OK... I guess" I look down at my lunch and push my fries around my plate, suddenly I'm not very hungry. "Are you OK??" Dazzilitchi asks nervously. She's never really being good at the whole sympathy thing "I'm fine" I say. "Shall we head off to our next class now the bell should be going soon" I say trying to change the subject "Sure i guess" Daziilitchi says standing up, we link arms again and walk out of the cafeteria together.

In our next class which is History, Kuromametchi looks over me he gives me a little smile, i just look away and stare at the whiteboard. After school that day something strange happens.......

-Makiko

Oh, WOW! I can't believe it! A while back, when I was friends with Memetchi, I was going out with KuroMametchi, then he dumped me for UraVioletchi sometime after Memetchi became my worst archenemy... And now, he is back with me. Here is how it happened:

(KuroMametchi Dazzilitchi UraVioletchi ME!!! ;)

I just don't want to, OK? We can be just friends, but you are not my type. No offense.

Offense taken. You don't have to be like that. If you didn't want me, you never should have asked me out.**Starts crying and runs off**

Dazzilitchi and I heard the WHOLE thing. She went up to him and talked to him:

So, you two broke up?

Yeah...

There is always the second option I told you about at lunch. Give it a try!**Smiles sweetly and persuasively**

OK, I'll try.

So... Makiko, are you available on Saturday night?

Ummmm... Yeah, I guess. Why?

Well, it IS the 2nd day of summer vacation my band is performing then. It's me, Dreamitchi, and Kuchipatchi. I have two first class plane tickets, so you could get to where it is, and one front row seating ticket for the concert. I also have a reservation at that fancy Italian place... It was supposed to be for UraVioletchi.. But we... broke up. You wanna come?

Of course! Wait, is this a DATE? Are you asking me out??

Yeah...

Count me in!

OK, so see you on Saturday! **Hugs Makiko**

Congratz! I'll be there too, of course. But not at the Italian place. Dreamitchi is taking me to a Chinese place!

Thanks, Dazzilitchi! How can I pay you back for this!

You could buy me something... How about a fancy dress!

So we went to the mall and got dresses! They are matching. I will do her hair, and she will curl mine. I can't wait till Saturday! I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

June 31

OMG. The date with KuroMametchi was totally great. I used to have a crush on Mametchi when I was younger, but now, it's like having a Mametchi but even HOTTER!

Anyway, Memetchi has been giving me the evil glare, but when Dazzilitchi is by my side, I just shoot off this sweet smile and it just brushes off.

We went to the mall to buy each other dresses. I bought Dazzilitchi a white dress: it has feathers, the skirt is feathered and white, the top is a frilly silver shirt, white heels and a white beanie. I got a purple dress and pink ribbons in my hair, and glamorous lavender heels. Dazzilitchi styled my hair SO WELL, that instead of just one strand of hair, it's lavender hair now and I even got some bangs! I look great now, it's thanks to Dazzilitchi! My mom was speechless when she saw me.

“My, Makiko, you are absolutely STUNNING!” I blinked prettily.

The next day, I brushed my hair carefully. To tell the truth, it looked pretty WITHOUT curls, prettier that Memetchi's! I curled it nicely anyway. Also, you have GOT to see what KuroMametchi said about it.

KM: Makiko, you look fabulous!

Me: Thanks, KuroMametchi, You are SO lucky to have Dazzilitchi as you friend. She's rich, and her house is absolutely gorgeous!

KuroMametchi just smiled at me sweetly. I feel wonderful!

June 31 again

Wow, KuroMametchi's concert was awesome!! Our dinner was SO romantic. We were in this private room by ourselves! It was velvet chairs, a silk table cloth, and the good was 5 star!!! There were snapdragons in a bouquet on the table:)

We have another date tonight, yay! I will wear a pretty pinkish purple dress with matching shoes and jewelry and makeup! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 30th 2011

OMG I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Me and my wonderful new boyfriend Kuromametchi are going on a date in a couple of hours!!! I have just showered and painted my nails a beautiful baby pink i did my toenails too. Now I'm just applying a banana and honey face mask so that my skin is nice and smooth.......

1 HOUR LATER

Ohhhh, I'm soo nervous! I'm all dressed up in my nicest pretty pink sparkly dress, with cute pink heels, the baby pink nail polish on my toes goes sooo well with my shoes! My mum is just curling my hair for me and putting a pretty pink bow through it. "You look gorgeous sweetie" Mum says spinning me round. There are tears in her eyes, "Aww Mum don't cry! I'm only going out with my Boyfriend no biggie" I say even though my stomach is doing flips as i say this. "I know, i know I'm such a baby. But it's just that your growing up so fast my wonderful baby girl Makiko" Mum gives me a big teary eyed smile, it makes me cry too. "Don't cry sweetheart! You will make your eye make-up run!" Mum tells me wiping my eyes carefully. "Sorry mum" I say quickly turning to the mirror to check that my make-up hadn't gone wrong. The door-bell rang downstairs "That will be Kuromametchi! Thanks mum for doing my hair and everything" I say giving her a hug and a kiss "No probs hon, oh you had better dash down to Kuromametchi!! Go have fun sweetie but be home by ten" Mum tells me. I nod then dash down the stairs almost tripping in my heels. I open the front door and there he is my Kuromametchi holding a box of chocolates in the shape of a pink heart and a big bunch of white lillies. "These are for you beautiful" He says giving me a kiss on my cheek, i blush and just about fall over. "Thanks their lovely" I say smelling the lilies, i set the chocolate and lilies on the dining room table and the Kuromametchi and I walk down the road to the restrauant for dinner.

At the restrauant Kuromametchi had booked us a special table outside, it was a beautiful cloudless night perfect for a date. I sit down and Kuromametchi orders us both the special of the day lobster, "That's my absolute fave! How did you i like love lobster?" I ask "I've done my research" He says grinning. I just blush and sip my water. I look around at the other tables to see who else is dining out tonight, suddenly i catch a glimpse of bright orange.... could it be?.... No it can't of i was just dreaming. "Are you OK Makiko?" Kuromametchi asks peering at me, "Yea I'm fine i thought i just saw....". I look around again and this time i was absolutely sure of it, Memetchi was sitting about 2 tables behind us with Kuchipatchi!!! "What the???" I say aloud. "What? What's wrong??" Kuromametchi asks looking in my direction, he suddenly spots them as well "What are those two doing here??"

"I honestly have no idea, anyway lets just enjoy our beautiful dinner" I say gently turning his head back to face me. "You really do have lovely eyes" He says looking at me intently. "Yours aren't so bad either" He says looking right back at me....

The date all goes perfectly until......

-Makiko

Memetchi comes over after Kuchipatchi leaves and asks me what the heck an ugly girl is doing with such a hottie! Ohhh... KuroMametchi stands up, smacks her, and tells her to leave. I tell her that she doesn't deserve Kuchipatchi or anyone else as a boyfriend and she was lucky to have Dazzilitchi as a friend for a day, and that Dazzilitchi's beauty is disproportionate to Memetchi's ugliness. This sets her off, and she is screaming at me! The manager kicked her out. Ugh, what a little idiot!! SHE RUINED MY DATE!!!!! D:D:D:D:D:

1st July 2011

Urrgghh i can't believe that Memetchi ruined my beautiful date!!!! Kuromametchi is walking me home right now, he keeps saying he's sorry about Memetchi ruining everything, i keep saying it's OK. He doesn't stop saying sorry until we reach my front door. All the lights are on and i can see mum peering out at us through the lounge window, I try to shoo her away but she just stands there. I didn't want to do anything with Kuromametchi in front of Mum it would be too embarrasing! "So i guess i will see you at school" I say "Yea, you will i had heaps of fun tonight. You really are a wonderful girl" Kuromametchi says. My heart melts. I can't resist then, I kiss Kuromametchi it feels so magical and perfect until Mum rudely bangs on the window with her fist, i give her my evilest look that's meant to say 'You ruined my kiss you poo!!!' She just ignores the wave and beckons me into the house. "I have to go now but thanks for the date....And the kiss" I add shyly. "That's OK see you at school tomorrow beautiful" Kuromametchi says, he kisses my hand before turning and walking back down my driveway.

I open the front door and step inside. Mum is in the kitchen when i walk in pretending to make cookies acting like she hadn't seen anything. "MUM you ruined the kiss!!!!!" I shout at her throwing my handbag on the table and kicking off my pink heels. "Sorry hon but it was time for you to come inside, and don't just dump your stuff there this isn't your bedroom you know" Mum says rolling out cookie dough. I ignore her and pour myself a glass of milk, "How did the date go? Did you have fun??" Mum suddenly says "Yea it was absolutely AWESOME! We went to a really fancy restrauant, and Kuromametchi had booked us a lovely table outside under the stars. And he ordered my absolute fave food which was realllly nice of him and then we just looked into each others eyes dreamily and ate chocolate death cake and then-" But i didn't finish, i decided to keep the Memetchi part a secret, i knew how fussy Mum got when i so much as mentioned her. "That sounds lovely sweetie! Now go upstairs and get ready for bed it's getting late" I walk upstairs and flop down onto my bed thinking about Kuromametchi. I don't even bother to get into my Jammies i just doze off right then and there in my dress dreaming wonderful things about my new boyfriend.....

-Makiko

July 2nd

Oh, that date was so wonderful... KuroMametchi's kiss still lingers... If only Mom didn't mess it up.

So today, I went to school and told UraMemetchi all about it. She said she was happy for me. I can't believe even though I hang out with Dazzilitchi now, she still accepts me as a friend! And she smiled so sincerely, I knew she really meant it. I smiled back at her, and gave her a quick hug. Unfortunately, Dazzilitchi spotted me. But she just shook it off, I understand how she has a lot of friends and I have some friends too. But we're still best friends, right?

On the other hand, UraVioletchi is giving me this giant evil eye. I keep looking at her funny to make her knock it off, but she doesn't wanna.

Heehee, UraVioletchi, ain't that toooooo bad I've got KuroMametchi now.

Parents. Ruin. EVERYTHING. Everything!!! Good grief! I invited KuroMametchi over for dinner, and I was supposed to cook because my mom was supposed to be at work but she came in and brought in this horrible damp casserole! The same kind I was supposed to cook, only it was supposed to be ten times better!!!! And, the homemade brownies sucked. My mother has ruined many things. She ruined my best school choir concert dress by making me pour Dazzlitchi a glass of orange juice. She ruined my first kiss. (Shut up, Dazzlitchi! It's true! Before you got us together I never had before! Grrr.) Yeah, she is here now at my house sleeping over. And my mom's cooking is better for Dazzilitchi than it was for my freaking boyfriend!!! Good grief! Conversation between me and mom:

Me: Mom, why aren't you working? Why did you make the food I was gonna make? Why was it terrible? Why is the food better if Dazzlitchi is over?

Mom: You are too young for a boyfriend, young lady.

Me: I'm in the 10th GRADE!!!!! I hate you! What do you know about my boyfriend, and why do you care??!?!?!!!??

Mom: Men are impossible to figure out. You never know.

Me: KuroMametchi is honest and kind, as well as caring. Why do you give a (BLAH BLAH CENSORED BLAH XD)

about what I do? You are not here for me half the time!

Mom: You are grounded for a month. Go to your room!

So after that I called KuroMametchi and told him. Then, he walked over and I packed a suitcase with all of my things and climbed out the window. I will be staying with him for a while, until my mom finds me. I hope she feels bad about grounding me after she reads my note about running away. The note said...

Mom: You are grounded for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back