Making Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is making new friends easy or hard for you?

• I talk to everyone all the time! So, easy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I barely talk so it's hard..

• It's okay for me..

• Sometimes hard sometimes easy.

• It's fun to make friends!

• I hate making new friends.

• I'M REALLY POPULAR! SO YA TOTTALLY! <3

• Whenever I want to make new friends, I do it.

• They approach me!

• Kinda hardish..

• I'm always GRUMPY SO DON'T BUGGGG ME!!!!!! ARG!

• I'm too shallow.. hehe so it's hard. >:]

• I just roam around and fimd cool friends.

• ;[]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty easy for me! I am popular you could say! But I am nice not mean! So dont think I am a mean popular!

It depends.

At school it's *fairly* easy.

It depends on the people and the environment.

Believe it or not, I can make friends with boys easier than girls (and I'm a girl). Nope, I ain't popular. It's just I'm not very girly, so I like nearly like all the stuff most girls hate. X) It's hard-ish to make friends that are girls. They take one look at me and go "Cricket Freak!" Trust me, it has happened. With boys, it's really easy to make friends. Not boyfriends, just friends that are boys. I do play cricket, and that is considered as a "boy" sport.

It's really easy for me to make friends, but it's hard to keep them. I'm really easily irritated and after a while of seeing them, people start to drive me nuts x.x

I usually just talk to and hang out with people for a while, then move on to another group of people for a while. I move around groups of friends a lot ^.^' I'm kind of a wanderer in a sense.

Believe it or not, I can make friends with boys easier than girls (and I'm a girl). Nope, I ain't popular. It's just I'm not very girly, so I like nearly like all the stuff most girls hate. X) It's hard-ish to make friends that are girls. They take one look at me and go "Cricket Freak!" Trust me, it has happened. With boys, it's really easy to make friends. Not boyfriends, just friends that are boys. I do play cricket, and that is considered as a "boy" sport.
Yeah... Same thing with me except they say "Scary animal music girl RUN AWAY!!!"

Boys don't judge me as much as girls do.

But I just walk around and say "Hi, I'm Caitlin" to random people that don't know me o_O

Some of them say Hello back but most don't :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really easy for me to make friends, but it's hard to keep them. I'm really easily irritated and after a while of seeing them, people start to drive me nuts x.x
I usually just talk to and hang out with people for a while, then move on to another group of people for a while. I move around groups of friends a lot ^.^' I'm kind of a wanderer in a sense.
Same here. I don't like being with one group for a long time. Though I can make friends with a lot of people, I can't seem to keep them. Although sometimes they leave me because I get annoying, since I bother people too much. But that's not problem because I can make friends with many people, and fast. :rolleyes:

I'm not popular so it's hard for me to make friends most of the time and sometimes it's easy.

I go to Middle School(Junior High) and I get verbally and Physically bullied a lot.

Well at the school i go to now, i only have 4 friends, (used to be 5, but one ran away), well actually 3, cause one of them i cant trust, (major backstabber)

at my old school (last year) i had only one friend, well, actually 7 (the rest were like 3rd-4th graders, i was friends with them cause of tamagotchi, i was the only 7th grader to own a tamagotchi XD)

I make friends easily like in college now i've made alot of new friends - i'll talk to anyone [i'm a little to polite].

In high school I did have alot of friends but the last 2 years of it they just turned [mean peoples] but I got my boyfriend and just stayed with him and it turned out fine ;) ..I suppose it was a really good time for me to find him then ;D!

i dont really like asking people 2 b friends wit me incase day say no. p.s. duz anyone want 2 b frends on pokemoncrater :D :eek: :D

I voted it's ok for me-I guess it's because I'm a nice person to be with or something... and being short I stand out... paradoxically... but sometimes people do take the mickey by making me have to jump in order to reach a high-five :D

Forgot to say, When i was in Kindergarden the whole class was my friends XD

(i made a mistake in my last post, when i said "i only have 4 friends, (used to be 5, but one ran away) " i meant to say, one Moved away. lol)

I'm just curious. 

It's accually easy for me. I like making new friends. ;] Sometimes they approach me though.

-pp :)
Depends.

I've got a lot of trust and loyalty issues after years of getting close to friends and then I get treated poorly. Kind of a life story for me growing up. Hard to really find geniune people out there back then and now.

If a person really proves to be a strong friend in my life (and only a few have shown this), then its true friendship. I strive for that. I can get friends, but last few years it's been more can they keep me with them? If someone befriends me, I am loyal, respectful and enjoy having fun with those people. As soon as one abuses those privledges, you will have to start all over again.

So yeah. Depends on the person, situation, and how I am treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back