Making Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is making new friends easy or hard for you?

• I talk to everyone all the time! So, easy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I barely talk so it's hard..

• It's okay for me..

• Sometimes hard sometimes easy.

• It's fun to make friends!

• I hate making new friends.

• I'M REALLY POPULAR! SO YA TOTTALLY! <3

• Whenever I want to make new friends, I do it.

• They approach me!

• Kinda hardish..

• I'm always GRUMPY SO DON'T BUGGGG ME!!!!!! ARG!

• I'm too shallow.. hehe so it's hard. >:]

• I just roam around and fimd cool friends.

• ;[]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhh yeaaaa acctually i have a problem right now cuz every year at this time it happens.... everyone wants to be my friend :) i odnt understand it :s amd also ur proly thinking "how is that a problemm..??.." na dwell it is cuz since im friends with so many ppl like u know how theres cluds of ppl who hang togetherr??... wellll yea im friends with alot so they fight and have "clud " wars lol as me and my friend like to call ittt.... yeaaaaaaa and so theyll be like " o stephanie so and so did this agreuhgvnue4ytiynrui" and get all spazy and ill be standing there liek " uhhuhuhhuh" but im acctually thinking ""so what the hell do u want me to do about ti!!!???!?!???????"" and yea :D

well i have 3 but one is annoying so i just what her to leave me alone and the other to is my best friends in the world Mcenzie and racel but i just called them micky and ray ray lol hmm i can make friend eaisy but i chose not to lol but i geuss u guy r my friends too lol hmm people get on my nearves alot lol so i get on theres lol hmm well thats it

Easy.

It's easy to get friends. It's as easy as snapping your fingers. "Oh hi Jamee!" "Oh hey!" "Wanna play with me at recess?" "Sure!" Friends. "Hey Brittany!" "Hey! Whats up?" Friends. "Can I get your MSN?" "Of course. Come on later, k?" Friends. See how simple it is? A small conversation can often start a friendship. But how do you know if your friendship is serious or not? Well, look at it this way. Friendships are alot like boyfriend/girlfriend relationships if you think about. it's two people who shaare the same feelings and hobbies. Only, there is a difference of course!

You can basically call anybody you talk to a 'friend', but true friends are the ones who you spend time with and actually get to know. For me? It's pretty easy. :lol:

Love, Tgd

To me it all depends on what type of person, and who they are... :lol: Also personalities :) .

//Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't have many friends on or offline. I'm usually a shy person now. I just like to stay out of the way and wait for someone to notice me. I know its a bad idea but what's the point of being friends with someone who doesn't want to be yours?

~Tama_Girl6

Easy.
It's easy to get friends. It's as easy as snapping your fingers. "Oh hi Jamee!" "Oh hey!" "Wanna play with me at recess?" "Sure!" Friends. "Hey Brittany!" "Hey! Whats up?" Friends. "Can I get your MSN?" "Of course. Come on later, k?" Friends. See how simple it is? A small conversation can often start a friendship. But how do you know if your friendship is serious or not? Well, look at it this way. Friendships are alot like boyfriend/girlfriend relationships if you think about. it's two people who shaare the same feelings and hobbies. Only, there is a difference of course!

You can basically call anybody you talk to a 'friend', but true friends are the ones who you spend time with and actually get to know. For me? It's pretty easy. :D

Love, Tgd
lol my names brittany...ok i just had to say that...im OK :furawatchi:

I voted it's ok for me-I guess it's because I'm a nice person to be with or something... and being short I stand out... paradoxically... but sometimes people do take the mickey by making me have to jump in order to reach a high-five :p
Oh gosh, I won't even go into that. :[

Being the shortest person in 8th grade [dumb class pictures x[ Just HAD to be shortest to tallest...] is not all that fun.

Some people just need to get a sence of respect. :/

Yeah, I love making friends. I usually just say "Sup" to a random person and they start a conversation.. or just ignore me. Because I'm loud.. and people know me as really loud and annoying (sometimes). So, yeah, I do have some haters. >;]

-pp :p

It's pretty easy for me. I am really talkative and I talk to people all the time! :p

~*SakuraUchiha*~

Easy for me.

On the first day of school I went over to this girl who was by herself and now she s one of my BFFs!!

Also when i was in a class where i knew no-one I sat next to this girl who I'd never met and now we're really close friends!

When I was little, it was really hard for me. I didn't talk to people much in school and I was super shy. But now, I talk.... a lot xD I went over to this girl who was by herself and when we talked for a little bit and now we're best friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
it's easy for me my goofy personallity tells all o_O - Dats alot.... - Lol

I'm friends with my whole grade... but sometimes people approach me to be friends, and I just get a bad vibe... so I'm like... uh....I got something to do...I'll talk to ya...uh...LATER! Lol... n_n

It's easy enough to make friends, but it's who you choose to be friends with that will take you far. I don't choose to hang out with girly girls... I like skateboarding and videogames, so I choose people with common interests.

-Spongeboby

Pretty easy for me! I am popular you could say! But I am nice not mean! So dont think I am a mean popular!
my friend is mean popular she is rude to the others but im shy si if im in a room with loads of peple i dont no i would stay with sun 1 i know and if not go by myself sum ppl approch me like hi :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back