Mars & Gaara v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They went to tamatown to see their parents Mars got 200 points for aries his dad and Gaara got 300 points from zeus his dad. gaara went to the toilet in the toilet (Yay) they both just got mail... Gaara got furtune... 2 stars, 3 love (go Gaara) and 2 health... Mars got fortune... 3 stars (yay) 2 love, 2 health. ;) I'm and their happy with that.

Hi people,

Nothing that intresting happened... they when to the toilet, they been bouncing around like CRAZY. Both of the got mail, fortune mail. Mars bought doll and in the shop right now there's and item that looks like a bomb¿ Its a lott of $$$ so im going to try and get more points and buy it to seee wat it is.

Ok I got the $$$ i need i did that cheat in tamatown were you play one game and you get the maxium points, I'm a cheat i know XD. Gaara walks in the shop buys item... goes to his items... dang its a U.F.O. and i can't even play with it because im only a toddler. All of those points for nothing. Well Gaara doesn't seem to mind and is still going crazy jumping around. It's the same with Mars, they both have a lot of energy. :)

They LOVE sushi!!!

I want one of the to grow up as :) He is a ninjagotchi

SAYS IN MIND "lol ninjagotchi, a ninja that a tamagotchi I can't any of them being fighters they are so cute... Im so smart of making up the word ninjagotchi... Well not really its really obvious... Oh shut up my let me have my fun".

Latest posts

Back