MASKUTCHIS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate Maskutchi :D :p :angry:i cant rember i last time i DIDNT get it on bouth my tama's i have a male and female and they just mated O NO MORE MASKUTCHI'S!!!!

to not get one of them you must discipline your tama more than three time. if not, your chances to get a masktchi will increase ! :p
it's EASY to discipline it, so thats not why. if you take REALLY good care of it, you'll get a different character :D

Its when you neglect it or make it overweight *nods*
not true. i neglected mine and made it overweight and got a kuchipatchi *nods*

Cool! Thanx!How do you mate with amaskutchi? :D :D :D
liek any other tamagotchi

Always happy to Help

I like maskutchi's Why would youwhant to know how to get rid of them

i always always always gat Maskutchi's on bouth my tama's ive been asking people how i get em off they just say treat em better thanks now hopefully i wont have Maskutchis ;) ;) :) :) :lol: :lol:

I took next to perfect care, and with ONLY 2 or 3 slip ups, and I got a Maskutchi, he had 7 training bars too, 7!!!!!!!!!

I think you have to feed it snacks. It does and doesn't really have to do with neglecting it!

To mate masktchi's, do what you do with other tama's.

Keep connecting them(and I MEAN heaps) if there in love.

Then when they go to sleep; when they wake up, connet them once or a few times. They might have a baby.

I also get masktchi a lot. Every one does.

If you have as a teen:

Oniontchi

Young mimitchi

You will not get mastchi.

But if you get the others, you might.

I have had all the adults besides mimitchi, but I am in the 2nd generation now on one of my tama's, so I could get mimitchi

*WISH ME LUCK*

I usually get Maskutchi too.... :p i don't really like them....i just got a new tamagotchi since my other one was kind of messed up.... right now she's a teen....2 yrs....i think its going to change tomorrow...im hoping to get Mametchi....that one is so cute! :lol:

i have itchigotchi and im really trying hard to get a mametchi~!

i have itchigotchi and im really trying hard to get a mametchi~!
if you have a :gozarutchi: you might get a hanatchi which is very good because it is quite rare i have a hanatchi on my fruit ring tama conextion !!! :gozarutchi:

accully, there the most best charactor.

They look weird, i love 'em!

to avoid them, take great care of tama.

hope that helped :gozarutchi:

Maskutchis are sorta hard to get rid of, especially if you are a horrible caretaker. You have to take real good care of your Tamagotchi. Don't wait for the attention icon to light up, always tend to it when a heart empties. Best to keep it 10 pounds above minimum weight (ex. if Tama is Young Mametchi, keep weight close to 30 pounds) Try not to let weight go over 30 pounds above minimum weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
to not get them you have to train your tama all the way and eexcercise it after you feed it dont let its hunger or happiness go below one

maskchi is stupid always take care of your tama
No they`re not!I got a masktchi for alonso and when i connected my mametchi and masktchi masktchi got a cape and bat wings!It`s cool.!Stop the masktchi abuse!I like masktchis!! :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back