MASKUTCHIS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question... On my first generation, I messed up bad. It got sick many times and all that. I got a Gozarutchi (whoops :furawatchi: ). Anyway, I mated it with my Mimitchi. I took perfect care of the baby, child and teenager, and they were all healthy + thin, full training, but I still got a Masktchi. Now I'm cursed, lol. How do I make it stop?? I'm up to my third generation and I have a marutchi. Will it turn into a Gozarutchi? <_< :unsure:

well...wait until tama marris and this time take better care of da nu 1. :eek:

I don't keep geting Masktchis.... I keep geting Mametchis! :D :D

I have NEVER had a masktchi,NEVER. :eek:

No they`re not!I got a masktchi for alonso and when i connected my mametchi and masktchi masktchi got a cape and bat wings!It`s cool.!Stop the masktchi abuse!I like masktchis!! ^_^ :D :unsure: :wacko: :angry: :angry:
I am with this person!!!!! ;) :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :D B) Maskitchis forever! :ph34r:

If u get a maskichi,put a costume on it so it looks like a panda or a Mimitchi! ( Mimitchi rare.Good Mimitchi.)

i no all the codes!!!!!!

hair gel- a,c,b,c,a,b,a,c

love potion- b,c,b,a,c,a,b,a

steak-b,a,c,b,c,a,c,b

hole cake-a,b,b,a,c,b,c,c

panda costume-c,b,a,a,c,a,b,c

if u put them all together u get a mimetchi costume (all of these things r free) :angry:

i hate masktchis also! i always get them!

anybody no were to get ALL the tama characters? :wacko: lol

;) that's my fav. charatcter!

stop! i love those little guys. their not my fave...but i get them sometimes if im being careless. if you really wanna not get them, then take good care of them. hardly ever give your tama a snack. please....i know some ppl hate these little critters, but i love em!

My Mametchi married one of my favoritest characters...Takotchi.

thats simple, just stop feeding it as much candy, and take better care of it..... Masktchi and Gozarutchi are the worst characters you can get, and if you have a lacsidaisacle attitude toward taking care of your tama it will turn into it everytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back