Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TERITERITERITERI! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME! xD -Spazzdance-
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you! It would be so cool if you were one of the exchange students!

Also I live in New Zealand like Michelle so if my mum would let me I'd go to Christchurch. Or Michelle could come to Te Kuiti and I can meet her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to meet squiddy! She was my first friend here on TT! ^.^ And if anyone lives in Va, I'm here!

Feebee says she only understands a little of what I say when I make videos.

If we meet one day, I hope I am understandable. xD

And I want to meet Anita and Judy [even though I have no idea who they are] because they shall take me to their school and I can meet Maria!

I REALLY wanna meet:

Bethiee and Ksenia, but I kow my parents aren't planning trips to England or Australia anytime soon. :)

^^ I'd love to meet you too <3

Beause you play piano. And I wanna play piano. And you shall teach me how to read music, and we will be piano friends for life ~

I wanna meet every single one of my official friends on here. I'm afraid I won't be able to meet everyone, but I will try as hard as I can to get to see as many of you as I can <3

Krystal also plays piano?

Everyone plays piano!

I think it is possible that I might go and meet someone, but I dunno who. When I'm like, 16, I can go on Student Exchange and live with a family who is willing to let me stay for a while.

Though all of you seem epiccc, I wouldn't know who to choose!

^ My brother plays piano. He's really good! He plays against 14 year olds but he's only like 11. D:

Visit me, and I shall let him teach you!

Just thinking about how much fun we'd have if we met anyone from here makes me happy. =o

Haha. If you were planning to go to Scotland someday to meet me, haha. Tough luck. My mum just told us we're moving back to Canada. My 3 sisters really wanna stay there with our aunt, and my mum said she'd think about it. I just wanna move back to Canada. (More TTers to find there!) lol

Summer's inching closer! I'll be in Texas soon. I've been telling my grandparents how much I want to meet Phoebe and Diva really badly. I think they're really going for it, too. So, if all goes well, I'll meet both of them or one of them. And if I do, I'll take a million pictures and videos.<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. If you were planning to go to Scotland someday to meet me, haha. Tough luck. My mum just told us we're moving back to Canada. My 3 sisters really wanna stay there with our aunt, and my mum said she'd think about it. I just wanna move back to Canada. (More TTers to find there!) lol
Where in Canada? If it's in BC, we could possibly meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back