Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know actually.
Band Camp seems so later this year. I'm off schedule with all of my events. I'll tell you as soon as I know O:
Okayy.

If the Butler band and your band go the same day, maybe I'll sneak in the tuba case or something. xD

No longer allowed to meet Maria.

There goes one of my chances...

Though hopefully sooner or later, I get the chance to meet everyone on my profile. I will one day. Hopefully. Mum says we can go to Thailand soon when the Swine Flu becomes less of a scare.

KSENIA'S COMING TO THAILAND! O: Well, that's just maybe.. I hope! 8D

Edit; I just noticed, Monstr might come to Thailand too lol. 8D Yeah, try posting a pic too lol.. I want to see you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my Aunt just flew over to Sydney, again!

She left her flea ridden children with us then we gave them to my grandparents xD.

It's not fair. I must meet Maria one day. Even just being in Sydney would make me happy.

Darn uncle. Free flights for him to Sydney as he is the head accountant of AGPAC in Chch and head office is in Sydney.

It's my new goal to meet Britt one day. We live reallly close, apparently. 8D

I don't care how old I am when I meet any of you, as long as we are both alive. I could be 80 and still hug rape you all.

I'm not meeting anyone at the moment, but I'm allowed to write letters!

If any of you are allowed to give out your address online and receive and send letters like this, than please PM me. I'd love to be sending letters to my TT friendies <3.

I'm writing one to Michelle right nowww!

I want to meet Alot of people on TT <3

I have to ask my Mom if I can give out my address. Plus the mailing cost.

I'll ask her when She gets home. If I remember.

If I can, then PM me. I'll only give my address to people I've talked to on TT though. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back