Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, that would be so cool! I haven't ever met someone from TT, probably never will....

Heyy! Dreamer, I'm from Ontario, Canada too. 8DWooHoo! I hope we're just neighbors! :)

Fallen_Wish:Woot! Go Canadians! I'm from Alberta, Canada.

I'd like to meet every one of my TT friends.

Rachel.x:I am also from Onatrio!

I hope someone lives colse to me.

I can probaly meet TK! We live only 45 minutes apart, and we are going to meet at the CN tower.
Yay~

I am about 25-30 minutes from Toronto. :(

^ Yeah, that would be so cool! I haven't ever met someone from TT, probably never will....
Same. I'd love to meet you, too. 8D We could giggle over THE fanart and get sugar rushes from Coke. xD

I was so close to meeting Kate. D: I should have gone to where she was and attacked her.

a girl named sarah f. gos to my shool and she is on tamatown...so i my friend JARED O. he is on tamatown...hes going to be a member soon. XD yayaya

I already met Kaycee xD she is my RL friend who says she's a member here!

I want to meet Ksenia, Michelle, Weiwei, Starry, Bethie, Huntr, Oscar, Monstr and more that I forgot.

I wanna meet Teri too.

It's seven days until I go to new Zealand.

Meaning eight days until I meet Michelle.

I am so excited.

I would really like to meet Ksenia...

But the problem is, she can't understand my accent D:

But yeah, when I go to Ontario sometime, I could be meeting some TTers there! =D

EDIT: Ohh, it would be awesome to meet Krystal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you come up to Te Kuiti while you're in NZ? xD Then I can show you all the landmarks like the giant shearing statue xD If you don't come here, I'll come to Christchurch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back