Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Ohh, it would be awesome to meet Krystal :)
Shyaaaah. 8D That would be really awesome. x3

I know I've been in Katie's state. Both Katie's, actually. Pennsylvania. I go there often. And Alex's state - Florida. I've also been to Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland (my state, lul), and New Jersey. I'd love to visit New York. I'd find Britt and Nicki. x3

^ O:

My aunt lives in Maryland. In the Detroitish area, I think.

EDIT: That's my other aunt in Michigan. -fails-

Anyways. Texas is boring as hell. But Britt's coming here over summer I thinks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shyaaaah. 8D That would be really awesome. x3
rofl yeah. We'd run down my neighborhood screaming "APPLEESSSSS!"

And, of course, talk about Link pretty much all day xD

^ XDDD This would be our day:

Talk about Link.

Scream about and eat apples.

Talk about Layton.

Go Link crazy.

Make videos about oranges.

Attempt to say Scratchandscarface 10 times in a row fast.

Talk about Link.

:)

^ XDDD This would be our day:
Talk about Link.

Scream about and eat apples.

Talk about Layton.

Go Link crazy.

Make videos about oranges.

Attempt to say Scratchandscarface 10 times in a row fast.

Talk about Link.

:)
Best.Tonguetwister.EVER! =D

Don't forget making videos about apples!

We could also make a mutant fruit (cross between and orange and an apple) and call it a "orple"

Seriously though, the day I met you would be seriously freaking epic.

I would really like to meet Ksenia...
But the problem is, she can't understand my accent D:
It's not all that un-understandable. :)

I can understand it .. but vaguely.

I would love to meet you, Kay. It'd be another dream come true.

Can I just say I wanna meet everyone here? kthxbai.

TERI. That place sounds familiar. Maybe we were gonna go up there or something. O:

But we don't wanna travel too far from Christchurch. COME UP THEREEE! Hehe.

^ <33333 SG. I'd love to meet you too~ :D

WE NEED A TT CONVENTION. D< And as I've said, we'd all walk around with our usernames on sticky nametags on our shirts. x3

WE NEED A TT CONVENTION. D< And as I've said, we'd all walk around with our usernames on sticky nametags on our shirts. x3
YES WE DO!!

Remember Em? I'd so force her to come, even though she doesn't come on TT anymore.

Nobutreally, we NEED a TT convention.

^ Yes. If only that dream could come true. Everyone would be screaming and hugging each other.

OHMYGOSHKAYKSENIAESTHERKELSEYJAEBRITTANYDAVIDASH

KRYSTALKATIEKATIEKATIESGTKHSLKDFJSLKFJA. xD Those were just random people off the top of my head.

Edit- stretched the page. XD

^ Yes. If only that dream could come true. Everyone would be screaming and hugging each other.
OHMYGOSHKAYKSENIAESTHERKELSEYJAEBRITTANYDAVIDASH

KRYSTALKATIEKATIEKATIESGTKHSLKDFJSLKFJA. xD Those were just random people off the top of my head.

Edit- stretched the page. XD
You'd know it was me when you see me running around like an idiot screaming "WHERE'S THE GOSH DANGED FOOD!"

seriously, it wouldn't be a convention without the food.

^ Shyaaah. Food is life. :)

No one would probably know me because I don't post pics of myself. But I'd wear my Zelda hat. That would give it away to lots of people. And with a nametag that says `Krystal/Krystal, I'd think everyone'd know.

I wish that could happen. ;~;

we should get a lot of people to PM admin about the idea... but we'd need money... so we could host a fundraiser.

....WAIT! In the "ask the staff answers" or whatever it's called, Admin said something about a convention to celebrate 10 years of TT! *faints*

I think.... But maybe he was being sarcastic, OHWELL HE SAID IT ANYWAY

I mean, I belong to a website for Lord of the Rings. So they've had LotR conventions where some members have met.

So if there is a Tamagotchi convention, WE'RE IN. XD

Getting a bit spammy here. I WANT TO MEET MICHELLE. Ksenia, you're so lucky. xD

So if there is a Tamagotchi convention, WE'RE IN. XD
Deffinatly. I'd pretty much attack everyone.

KRYSTAL I really, really wanna meet you! You could see my dogs! And And And we could go camping at the shore (yes, my family has their own shore) and we'd do a lot of stuff.

God, meeting you would be EPIC

YOUR OWN SHORE? WINTIMEWINTIME. 8D I do so want to see your doggies. x3 But if you came here, we could run around my 22 acre fields screaming scratchandscarface! And you could see my Layton plushies, and my Link plushie, and we could camp in our woods and be scared of rabid raccoons! Okay maybe not that part. Been there, done that. xD

YOUR OWN SHORE? WINTIMEWINTIME. 8D I do so want to see your doggies. x3 But if you came here, we could run around my 22 acre fields screaming scratchandscarface! And you could see my Layton plushies, and my Link plushie, and we could camp in our woods and be scared of rabid raccoons! Okay maybe not that part. Been there, done that. xD
OMG 22 ACRE FIELDS!? Win

Yes, our own shore. We could go picking for strawberries =D

there's also this place in the rocks where there's holes. the holes scare me because birds live in there x_x

Either way we met, we'd still run around screamig scratchandscarface

and we could camp outside and stay up all night playing our DS's xD

^ <33333 SG. I'd love to meet you too~ ;)
Yeah. We could rent out a place for the weekend! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back