Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone lives in Seattle, I have a chance. I may be going sometime. Back to where I was born.

I keep telling mummy I wanna go to Texas and Esther's city (I have a problem writing and pronouncing it, as Emilee knows). But mummy yells at me and says she doesn't wanna go to America. I wanna meet literally everyone! I promise I will.

Carly and Yi Ling live in Adelaide with me. I've meeted Carly (hoozah) and almost met Yi Ling. As I said, I'll meet Maria in septemberrrrr.

I will be so spazzed when I meet any of you. Any of you at all! And if any of you come to Adelaide, I'll be there. Mummy would even let you stay with us for cheap accomodation 8D.

Charleene and I met on here. Turns out I know her mom and brother from 5th grade and we lived about 2 streets away from each other, lol. Small world.

x.P O K E R F A C E: I live in Everett (20 minutes out of Seattle)xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never met any one yet.

I used to live in Central Jersey, but we moved ;__;

To lame Delaware.

I've only met 'kiba and reji' because he's my cousin xD

urgh, I have no chance at meeting anyone.. No one I know here would ever come to Canada. But Rachel lives in my mom's friend's city, I've even been there before. Video chatting on webcam will be the closest I'll ever come, I guess. :]
Really? In Burlington? o.o

---

Must.Meet.All.Canadian.Friends.

Katie: I had a dream that I met you. You had whoopee cushions for fingers and your brother (in the dream) had a cat head. You showed me your house in the dream.

SK: Speaking of a small world, my mom's friend wanted to buy a car off of Ebay, and the person that he was going to buy the car from turned out to live across the street from him. Teeny world eh?

Today I was at Target and for some reason I felt like I was going to meet FeeBee. I didn't.

I live in New York. Anyone live there?

I want to meet a lot of you, but I'm too lazy to type a list right now. One person I will mention though, is Huntr. We have been friend since I joined TT 2 years ago. To bad she lives in Las Vegas and I'm in NY. D:

Never met anyone on TT.

Disenchanted I've known about 2 years, and she's my best friend EVER.

New Jersey, mate 8D

edit: I've talked to a bunch of people on the phone though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Feebee, that makes me wanna meet you even more!

And mummy said one day in my life I can go to America! She said not to Texas cuz she doesn't feel it's safe, but I shall prove her wrong. She agreed with Massuchusetts though!

I want to meet trauma_centere_fan SOOOOO bad. We would talk about Trauma Center for hours on end. xD

Here is my list:

Feebee

Sweet Kandi

GotchiGirl96 (whom I never see anymore)

kk445

trauma_centere_fan

And a few more I can't think of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back