Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get a real job and save up and when i'm 18 i'll ditch home. I'm planning on going to Spain [i'm learning spanish and love the look of that place] so i'll use my spanish skills as an escuse to visit south America then North America for the sake of it. By then we'll all be old.

^^Everything happens in septemberrr.

I'm dying to meet everyone. Most of my TT friends are in America. Dang ._. The only 2 people I really have a chance of meeting is Maria, whom I will meet, and Michelle who might come over here.

As I said, mum said maybe to Massuchusetts. But that'll be in foreverrrrrrr.

And she said definately no to Texas. But ya know, I'm gonna go there anyway >:]

Tesssssss. COME.HERE.

^ I wish Britt. Depends when you're coming. Because I'm gunna be in India majority of summer. O:

@Katie--Haha. DEFINITELY!

^Awwh. I have no clue what I'll be doing this weekend, but I guarantee it isn't Six Flags. ):

That place sounds fun. Have fun though. :)

I'm meeting Diva and Sarah when Sarah gets her driver's lisence and we get money. Sarah's gonna swing by me and pick me up and we're gonna go steal Diva.

And then we're going to Canada and another place to steal you-know-who-you-ares.

And then we're going to London to find Vivienne.

And then my life can be complete, I think.

I'm meeting Diva and Sarah when Sarah gets her driver's lisence and we get money. Sarah's gonna swing by me and pick me up and we're gonna go steal Diva.And then we're going to Canada and another place to steal you-know-who-you-ares.

Steal me when you steal Dive.

I'm meeting Diva and Sarah when Sarah gets her driver's lisence and we get money. Sarah's gonna swing by me and pick me up and we're gonna go steal Diva.And then we're going to Canada and another place to steal you-know-who-you-ares.

AndBrittanyIsComingToLondonWithYouGuys.

Steal me when you steal Dive.
Dive? That's just---perfect.

Britt--you forgot Tokyo, Paris, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Sydney, and Beijing. You know--all those places we're gonna party (like rockstars) at.

Oh Ahlexx. I'll be in Florida in November. Disney World. I've already told you that. x3 I'll scream, AHLEXX! And then maybe you can find me. <3

Mikey:

I had a dream I met you. 'Twas last night.

It was raining. Apparently, we got along so well my parents and your parents wanted us to marry.

But I said "NO! I'm older." And then they backed off.

I'm really sorry Mikey.

Dive? That's just---perfect.
Britt--you forgot Tokyo, Paris, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Sydney, and Beijing. You know--all those places we're gonna party (like rockstars) at.
Oh hell yes, Diva.<3

We're gonna party so hard, those places are gonna be "WOAH. BRITTANDDIVAARESOAWESOME."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back