Mein neu Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so not much has changed here. Lola is getting older and I've been taking good care of her, I'm thinking that she will evolve tomorrow. I hope she changes into a Mametchi!

Name: Lola

Weight: 27 pounds

Training: 9/9

Gen: 1

Species: Ichigotchi

Case: Lavender with bubbles

She's taking a bath right now, how cute! :(

My other two have been on pause all day.

After Jazzy (my Otokitchi) dies, I'm going to debug that one, just for kicks and giggles.

I think Jill is going to leave tonight, and I'm going to be left with a lil baby girl tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to name her. JoJo, perhaps? :D

That's all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo!! Lola evolved into a Mametchi this afternoon! I connected her with Jazzy (my Otokitchi) a lot, and Jazzy gave her a bowtie. It was really cute to see Lola wearing it! :huh:

My littlest tama is named Aisha and she evolved into a Kinakomatchi yesterday. She is 0 years old, 16 lb, and 6th generation. I hope she becomes a Young Mimitchi, they're so cute! :huh:

I haven't decided yet what I want to do with Jzzy. She is 13 years old. I kind of want to see how long I can keep her going. That, or I want to get an Ojitchi around, breed them, and hopefully get an Oyajitchi. That would be interesting. hmm... :rolleyes:

That's all for now!

Yay!!! Aisha became a Young Mimitchi this morning at 9:00 when she woke up! I have been connecting her with Lola my Mametchi. Lola just gave Aisha a ball and she's playing with it right now.

Oh yea... last night she had a toothache. I don't think I've ever seen any of my tamagotchis have a toothache before.

I connected all my tama a lot yesterday, and still nobody has given Lola a pencil, one of the presents I'm told Mametchis receive. I want to see her write 'thank you' and sit around writing at a desk... I've seen her dancing around wearing her bowtie. What a darling. :lol:

Oh yea... I had a question. What the heck are her meals? They look like mushrooms or something. I'll just assume that Lola eats mushrooms for meals and cake for a snack.

And the Otokitchi... I haven't seen any special animations for her so far. I wish she did something cool, like sitting around knitting or watching tv or something that old people do. Although it would probably be hard to animate a tamagotchi knitting, I suppose.

She drinks coffee for a snack. Also she eats really slowly. She takes five bites.

:wacko:

later peoples.

So, right now Aisha is 2 years old and a Young Mimitchi. I am hoping she will grow into a Mimitchi, because I've been working so hard to keep her stats up all the time. However, yesterday afternoon I took a nap and I thought I set my alarm clock for 3:00, but turns out it was set for 3:00 am. I didn't wake up until about 4 and when I checked on Aisha she only had 2 happy hearts! :rolleyes: This is the only time I've let her stats drop that low (and I didn't do it on purpose). Does this mean she won't become a Mimitchi?

Lola is 6 years old. I think the matchmaker will come for her tomorrow. I think I want a baby boy now.

Lola's brushing her teeth right now, so cute! :angry:

Name: Frodo

Weight: 20 pounds

Training: 3/9

Gen: 2

Species: Young Mimitchi

Name: Aisha

Weight: 38 pounds

Gen: 6

Species: Memetchi

Case: Transparent Magenta with stickers

Name: Jazzy

Weight: 38 pounds

Gen: 3

Species: Otokitchi

Case: Purple with swirls

Frodo didn't have a very good day today. When I woke up this morning, his batteries were dead! Luckily, I had a replacement battery and was able to download him so he could continue as normal.

Then, I was in my room shortly before my 11:00 class and the fire alarm for the building went off. I got out of there pretty quickly and left Frodo on my desk! :unsure: I checked on him before I went to lunch though.

When I checked my mail today, a computer game I had ordered online came in! I installed it and started playing it right away, and two hours later I remembered little Frodo, who was in my coat pocket! Poor Frodo! He had a poop beside him and only one happy and hunger heart! :ph34r:

Frodo's a Young Mimitch right now, age 2. He will evolve in 2 days, if I don't have him on pause. I sorta wanted a Mimitchi, but I kinda want Robotchi too. Haven't had him yet. I have a Memetchi right now. I'm thinking that if I keep him on minimum weight I will probably get a Robotchi, because every time I do that for an odd-numbered generation tama I get Hanatchi. Just wanna try something different. I guess it doesn't really matter what he turns out to be, because in the end I just want him to be the old man so I can breed him with Otokitchi.

That's the plan anyway.

Frodo turned into a Gozarutchi this morning. He's 4 years old, and 30 pounds.

Jazzy is 18 years old.

Aisha is still 6 years old, I've had her on pause for quite awhile. She's a Memetchi. I <3 Memetchis! ^_^

The matchmaker visited Aisha today, and brought her a Gozarutchi. Now Aisha has a cute lil baby boy, and I need to think of a name for it.

Meanwhile, my Gozarutchi, Frodo, is flying around the screen looking like a really cool ninja. He's 6 years old. Only a few more days til he turns into the old man, and then I can breed him with Jazzy!

One thing about Gozarutchis: they don't stay happy for very long. I have to play games with him constantly.

So yesterday Jazzy died :( :D :huh:

I went to dinner, did some homework, and went to a movie and forgot to pause her. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................

She was 19 years old too :huh:

Aisha's batteries died just now! I need to go to Walmart and get some batteries! :ph34r:

Frodo is 7 years old. I think the matchmaker will come for him today. I might as well let him have a baby now that Jazzy is gone.

Aisha has a baby boy, and I can reset Jazzy to see what I get, and I should have Frodo get a baby girl. I can still find a way to get an Oyajitchi. No worries. I'll just take a little longer than I wanted.

It might be a pain in the butt trying to raise 3 youngsters at the same time though.

tamagotchis I haven't gotten yet:

Mimitchi

Robotchi

Masktchi

Ojitchi

Oyajitchi

I debugged one of my tamagotchis today! I was going to debug Jazzy after she died, but no luck. I couldn't get the screws to come out. Instead I reset and did some ROM tests with her. So I debugged my light purple tama instead (Frodo just left last night.) Now I have my seethru red tama running, with little boy Marutchi named Pip, and the purple w/swirls has a newborn boy named Petey, who I'm keeping on pause right now.

I'm having fun playing with the debugged one right now. I just learned not to drop that thing, because it's held together with tape <_<

I played with the character that looks like a tamagotchi shell.

The burger guy is pretty cool. He eats burgers and fries.

It's connecting the debugged characters with my regular tama, because the debugged ones never win the games, and they're always the ones that give the presents.

I love this hypertime thing too. It's a lot of fun! <_<

Name: Punch

Weight: 43 pounds

Training: 0/9

Species: Fairytchi (debugged)

Name: Petey

Weight: 15 pounds

Training: 1/9

Species: Marutchi

Name: Pip

Weight: 15 pounds

Training: 4/9

Gen: 7

Species: Hinatomatchi

Case: Transparent Magenta with stickers

Petey evolved into an Ichigotchi yesterday. Pip is still the Hinatomatchi. I wish they weren't both in odd-numbered generations, because I really want a Robotchi and a Mimitchi! Oh well, this time I think I'm going to try for a Mametchi and Masktchi, because I like Mametchi and I've never had Masktchi (but I've had Gozarutchi twice. he's a jolly good fellow :p )

Punch died sometime over the course of last night. I had put him in my bookbag after he fell asleep at 11:00, but I'm sure he was moved around quite a bit and probably was put on hyperspeed by accident. I reset him this morning and chose the character that looks like Mickey Mouse, it's called Mamemimitchi! I named him Puck. Puck eats some pretty weird food for a meal (I have no idea what it's supposed to be) and he eats pie for a snack. I haven't connected him with my other boys yet. He poops a lot and loses hearts quickly. I don't know how long I'm going to have him around. :D

Petey and Pip evolved this morning!

Petey the Ichigotchi changed into a Mametchi! I wasn't sure if he would, because I had taken practically perfect care of him, but one time I noticed his hunger hearts had dropped down to two.

Pip, my Hinatomatchi, changed into a Tarakotchi. I thought I had taken perfect care of him. Maybe not.

My debugged tama had the Blocktchi or whatever, on it since last week I think. Or whenever I got tired of the mickey mouse-looking guy. I named this block-lookin guy Corky. I heard Blocktchi gave other tamagotchis emails as presents. He hadn't given Petey or Pip any emails, when they were teens. Maybe only the adults get emails from him? Well, Corky died this morning, right in front of me. He was asleep, and all of his hearts were full. I put him on hyperspeed because I wanted him to wake up and connect with Petey and Pip, and see if he would give them emails. But when I put hyperspeed on, he died right as he would have woken up. He was 5 years old.

I reset the debugged one, selected Blocktchi again, and renamed him Corky. I like that name. :wub: I am going to have to do a lot of connecting, to get him to be best friends with Petey and Pip again.

it's been a long time since i updated. right now, i have:

Name: Kaleb

Weight: 30

Training: 9

Gen: 8

Species: Gozarutchi (before that he was an Oniontchi, and a Marutchi)

Case: Transparent magenta with stickers

Name: Kylie

Weight: 35

Training: 9

Gen: 2

Species: Memetchi (evolved from a Young Mimitchi, and Kinakomatchi)

Dang. I was trying to get a Robotchi and Mimitchi. Well, i knew i couldn't get a Mimitchi after I accidentally forgot to pause Kylie one night. Those two tamagotchis seem to be the hardest ones for me to get.

Tell ya what I'm going to do. I'm going to let Kaleb and Kylie grow into old people and then breed them (if one of them doesn't die!)

Maybe i'll go shopping today and pick up a battery for my debugged tama and do something cool with it later.

That's all.

and..........Kaleb died today. I had to make a trip to Fort Wayne, it was sorta a spur of the moment thing, so I didn't get a chance to pause him. And Kylie almost died too. this is the second time i've tried for an Oyajitchi and it just doesn't seem to work for me, my tamagotchis keep dying when i try it!!!

Yesterday morning Eliza became a Tarakotchi and Elric became a Kuchipatchi. I was totally expecting Masktchi, because of how many times I've neglected them. I've never gotten a Masktchi yet. Amazing.

I connected Eliza and Elric several times, and Eliza gave Elric a cute hat which he wore and danced around. I am not going to connect them again until they turn into the old fogeys.

Today Eliza and Elric are both 9 years old. Tomorrow Eliza will probably become the Otokitchi, and probably on Wednesday Elric will become the old man. (He didn't turn 9 until this evening.) But anyway, I am thisclose to actually being able to breed two old-timers.

I just caught Eliza pooping and put her on the toilet. I don't think I've ever caught an adult tama pooping in time for the toilet. It just happens too quickly for me to notice. I think to myself, 'oh, it's going to poop soon like within the next 15 minutes, better watch it' then I look away for a second, and THere IT iS!!!

Well anyway that's all for now.

Latest posts

Back